1 ⇔

Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taecyeon went back to his mansion. He spent his life after school in the 2pm's penthouse. At night he will he go back to his mansion. His parents weren't at home because they are at their companies which made it easier for him to go out.

 

He went into his mansion. Just to see the maids and butler crying. "Wae? What happen?"

 

"Your sister.. she.." the maid said the word 'sister' and Taecyeon cut her off and went upstairs to Krystal's room. He twisted the door knob but it was locked. He started kicking the door opened. He looked at the bedroom, she wasn't there. he went to the bathroom to see her cut herself. Blood pouring everywhere.

 

"Taecyeon oppa." Krystal cried with  knife at her hand. Taecyeon took the kinfe from her and hugged her while caress her hair "Why are you?" Krystal looked at Taecyeon and cried burrying her head at his chest, she whispered "I can't live like this. I'm being bullied everyday and I can't fight back."

 

"Ne, Krys.." Taecyeon muttered. "I'm just doing this for you Taec. I want to fight but everytime I want to I remember the incident." Krystal cried. "I know what you mean. I still have dreams about it too."

 

"How much longer should we do this? I'm in my second year you're in your third. I kept this for two years." Krystal said. "Well. I did for 3." Taecyeon replied and added "You know what happen if we tell them. You are lucky for f(x) to accept you."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter