update + short preview

Prank Calling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hello guys

so how do i explain the reason for my disappearance and not posting first chapter for three months? lol basically i was busy with school and signing up for new classes for next year etcetera etcetera etcetera.

 

a couple days ago i checked up on the three chapters i have already written and i was planning on revising them and… they disappeared???? somehow the chapters i wrote for prank calling all disappeared and left behind the unnecessary old documents i didn’t need. i can’t even explain how disappointing and freaked out i was and i was contemplating on whether i should re-write the chapters or not… but then i couldn’t just leave behind the storyline because i’ve always wanted to write a hunhan fic so i decided to write the chapters! again!

 

i just wanted to apologize for not updating at all (although most of you probably forgot about this story lol) and i hope you can bear with me as i finish writing the chapters that got deleted! thanks to everyone that subscribed, i honestly thought i would get around two subs lmao

 

and i didn’t want this update to be just me talking so i got a little sneak peek of the first chapter coming up for you guys! hope y’all enjoy

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

“Tao, this is not good,” Sehun started panicking.

 

“What do you mean? This is great! We literally just found out that Luhan isn’t actually straight but he’s gay! Dang, he had us fooled there when he dated Jaein last year- wait, does that mean he’s bi?”

 

“Stop! This is exactly what isn’t good!” Sehun started pulling at his hair and was frustrated at his friend for not understanding the situation they were in. “We know the most popular guy in out school’s biggest secret, and no one knows about it except for us! Oh my god, what’s going to happen when we get back to school tomorrow? What if he realizes it wasn’t his boyfriend? What if he finds out it was me who called and-”

 

“Calm your . He won’t,” Tao interrupted. “There’s no way he can find out it was us unless we tell him,” Tao eyes Sehun, telling him to keep calm and keep the secret because he knows Sehun isn’t capable of keeping his mouth shut.

 

“This is all your fault you know,” Sehun mumbles as he snatches his phone back from Tao. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter