SEOHYUN

Sisters Conflict
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the train tracks echoed in my ears, Today is the day I would be meeting my step sisters and moving into a new house..

 

“Tiff~ Be careful of those females~” Someone spoke, my eyes traveled down to where that voice is located.

 

“Hehe~ Don’t worry Sulli~” I answered and looked at my pet, a smile played onto my lips.

 

“If anything happens I am there~” She said and did a fighting pose

 

The crackling doors began to open, with shaking yet strong steps, I stepped out of the train, and began walking out of the Train Station to the new house.

 

Sulli climbed onto my shoulder, “We are almost there.” I spoke with a hint of excitement evident in my voice.

 

Before I could walk anymore steps something crashed into me, I fell to the ground and looked to see a tall girl eating a hamburger looking at me.

 

“SOO UNNIE! BE CAREFUL AND STOP EATING HAMBURGERS YOU CAN DIE!” A female voice yelled and walked closer to us.

 

“I’m soo sorry!” The girl who yelled bowed to me.

 

“Hehe~ It’s okay~” I said.

 

“Are you Tiffany?” She asked.

 

I nodded and she extended her hand towards me, “Hello~ I’m Seohyun~ And this girl over here is Sooyoung.” She greeted.

 

I smiled towards them, “I’m sworry for crashing into you~” Sooyoung apologized.

 

“It’s okay~” I reassured her.

 

“Let’s go into the house~” Sooyoung chirped and dragged me inside.

 

“BE CAREFUL SOO UNNIE!” Seohyun yelled, worry evident in her voice, I silently giggled.

 

While I was dragged in the house, Sulli disappeared. Where is she? I need to find her!

 

Before I entered a loud scream could be heard and I looked into that direction.

 

Eh?? Taeyeon is one of my step sisters!?

 

"YOU!!" Taeyeon yelled and pointed a finger towards me while holding flowers.

 

"You guys know each other?" Sooyoung asked still eating her hamburger.

 

"SOO UNNIE! DON'T TALK WITH A MOUTH FULL!" Seohyun scolded and sighed slightly.

 

"HAHAHA! Seo calm down~" Taeyeon said while laughing.

 

"We are in the same class." I answered and looked around the house.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter