Celebrity crush

Celebrity crush

@heartbreak_er have you all heard ?! Mia's celebrity crush is #exo's Chen! Oh my god! Someone call the doctor!

 

@chenchencingbomb QUICKLY TELL CHEN SHE'S GOT A CRUSH ON HIM, HE NEEDS TO KNOW #fanboysproblem

 

@exoexo_breakhearts is this a real life or is it a fantasy? #MichenIsReal  

 

Seoul, a few days later 

"Sehun, for the past few days I've been constantly getting loads of comments with a link and everyone's telling me to show it to Jongdae..."

"You too?!" Sehun interrupted Tao when he heard not only his instagram has been spammed.

"Do you mean you are also getting those comments?" Tao raised his eyebrow and the younger nodded.

"Do you think we should check it before showing it to hyung?" Sehun suggested moving his eyebrows up and down,a little smirk appearing on his face. Tao just laughed and agreed.

They opened the link and played press when it turned out it was a youtube video.

At first they were taken aback when they realised it was a bit of an interview. Following that, they weren't even sure whos interview was that. They gave each other confused looks but went back to watching.

"Why would anyone want us to show it to Jongdae hyung?" Tao whispered, trying to wrap his head around this weird situation.

"Wait a moment..." Sehun brough the phone closer to his face." Is it... that American girl band Jongdae hyung is listening to?" Asking, the younger almost hit Tao in the face, while trying to bring the phone closer to him.

"Geez, Sehun, please try not to kill me with this!"

It's Kim Jongdae from that one kpop band called EXO...

"Shut up, Tao! I think I've heard Jongdae hyung's name!" Sehun shushed the taller and replayed the last few seconds of the video that they've missed.

"How about you, Mia?" The intrviewer asked a small girl in long blond hair pushed back in a ponytail. She bit her lower lip and looked at the older woman.

"Me?" She asked in a weak voice, a slight flush appearing on her face "Ommm...."

Her friends started laughing at her.

"Just say it, oh my, Mia!" A girl in short dark hair teased and put her hand around the blond's shoulders.

"Lee Peace?" The small girl mumbled, hiding her face with her long ponytail.

"Stop lying!" Some other girl with long, red, curly hair shouted at her.

"It's Kim Jongdae from that one kpop band called EXO" Tao and Sehun looked at each other surprised."She's such a fangirl, you wouldn't belive!"

"Stop it!" The small girl, Mia, shouted while throwing a pillow at her friend.

"It's true,tho. She's a hardcore fan." The girl sitting next to the blond laughed.

The video ended and Sehun and Tao were just standing there, looking at the black screen.

"Play it again" Tao said and Sehun did as he was told.

The video was about a minute and a half long but that was enough to put the boys in an uncontrolable state of laughing.

"She is so cute, don't you think?" Tao said after having watched the video for the fifth time.

"What are you two laughing at?" They turned around and saw Baekhyun and Minseok entering the room.

"Hyung! What is that girlband's that Jongdae hyung listens to name?" Sehun asked, looking at Minseok.

"He listens to many, I guess"

"But the one he is obsessed with"

"The Hartbrakers or whatever way you say it, why?" Baekhyun answered, looking at Sehun suspiciously.

"I told you!" The youngest rose his voice at Tao. "I bet 10000won this is the girl who's picture he keeps as his lockscreen...and desktop picture as well."

"10000won?!" Tao screamed. "You are very confident Oh Sehun"

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Baekhyun rose his voice, steping between the maknaes.

"Show them the video, Sehun" 

"For the past few days we were getting lots of comments on instagram including this link and saying to show it to Jongdae hyung." The youngest explained while starting the video. " So we decided to check it out before showing anyone, and look what we found."

"Wait, isn't it..." Baekhyun started the moment he saw the four girls.

"Exactly. But it gets better" Tao smirked.

"It's Kim Jongdae from that..."

"WHATTT?!?!?!" Both Minseok and Baekhyun screamed at the same time.

"I told you"

"Why the hell are you screaming? Has something happened?" Suddenly Suho appeared next to them, looking from Baekhyun to Minseok and back.

"Yeah! Just look at this! Our Jongdae is gonna have a heart attack!" Baekhyun threw Sehun's phone into Suho's hands and made him watch the video.

"Oh, my....!" The leader laughed and almost dropped the phone when he heard the news.

"Should we told him?" Miseok asked, looking at his friends.

"Well, we'll have to. He's such a fanboy I bet he'll faint." Baekhyun started laughing so hard he ended on the floor.

"Baek, everything's alright with you?" Chanyeol asked, enterling the room with Yixing, DO and Jongin.

"Oh, Yeol, If you only knew..." He breathed out heavily, imagines of faiting Jongdea crossing his mind constantly.

"Just check it out, guys"  Suho adviced, passing the phone to the four.

"Isn't it that girl our Jongdae has a crush on?" D.O asked the moment the blond girl appeared on a screen.

≈≈≈

"Jongdae hyung!" Jongin called the older.

It was evening, they were all gathered in a living room, watching a movie and laughing at the video they saw earlier.

"Yes?" The said boy entered  the room, holding a cup of hot chocolate and a lollipop.

"We had this one conversation earlier today" Sehun started. "And we are wondering, who's your celebrity crush?"

"Ee?" Jongdae raised his eyebrow at the younger.

"Oh, come on, Jongdae, it's not a hard question." Baekhyun sighed.

"Well, but... I don't... know..." He shrugged, suddenly finding his lollipop very interesting.

Minseok rolled his eyes and quickly took his friend's phone out of his pocket.

"Yah! Hyung!" Jongdae shouted, trying to take his phone back, but only spilt his chocolate. He cursed underneath his breath and left to grab something to clean the mess. 

"Jongdae, isn't your crush's name maybe starting with M and ending with A?" Minseok teased when the younger got back to the room, now changed.

"Give my phone back!" Jongdae once again tried to win his phone back.

"Jongdae, you are such a fanboy!" Minseok laughed along with the others, when the victim finally grabbed his phone.

"Leave me alone" He pouted, sitting down and crossing his arms on his chest.

"Please, guys, just tell him already or else he'll start crying here." Suho begged,  trying to hold his own tears from falling. His stomach was already aching from laughing.

"What are you talking about?" Jongdae looked at his friends, sending them deadly glares, not liking how everyone for an unknown reason was laughing at him.

"Tao, show him and I'll record it. I need to have it recorded." Sehun whispered while pulling his phone out. Tao nodded and did the same.

"Come here, hyung." Tao gestured at an empty spot beside him. "You might wanna sit down." He laughed looking at his phone.

Jongdae got up and moved towards the younger. "I guess I'm good standing, you act creepy, I'm a bit scared." He confessed.

Sehun stood next to the older, his phone facing his friend. "What the hell, Sehun?!" Jongdae took a stap back.

"I'm not even sorry, hyung. I need to have it recorded." The maknae shrugged.

"Ugh, what on earth is going on?!" Jongdae was getting annoyed and irritated with the situation. It made his feel very uncomfortable.

"Just watch" Tao passed his phone to the older. The singer put his lollipop into his mouth and grabbed the phone, rolling his eyes at his ridiculous friends.

But his expression changed when he realised what exactly he was watching. A small smile showed at his face, at which a few members chuckled.

"Who is your celebrity crush?"

"Why exactly am I watching this?" Jongdae asked, looking at his friends confused.

"Shut up and watch!" They screamed at him, so he got back to watching.

"It's Kim Jongdae from that one kpop band called EXO" 

Jongdae's jaw dropped to the floor, lollipop falling out.

"She's a hardcore fan"

The boy's eyes grew bigger, his voice reaching notes the boys had never heard before. Jongdae started screaming and jumping up and down in one place.

"How...what...when...OH MY GOD!!!!!!!" He kept repeating, now jumping in circles.

While Jongdae was fanboying like crazy, the boys were dying from laughter, all crawling on the floor.

"This is so going on instagram" Sehun whispered while pressing stop.

≈≈≈

≈≈≈

Next day, QATAR Airways, somewhere over the Pacific Ocean

"Girls, this is the official schedule for the next couple of days" Kourtney, The Heartbreakers' manager handed the girls pieces of paper, written from the top to the bottom.

"This is only for a couple of days?" Jessica's eyes almost exploded. "This has more in it than most of our U.S schedules for whole weeks!"

"But you are already well known in the U.S. If you want to make it in the far east, you'd better work your asses off girls. No one here likes lazy stars." She winked. "A schedule for the next week will be ready probably tomorrow, but as for now let's get through what will be happening these next few days."

Everyone sat comfortably in armchairs and focused on a plan.

"Today's evening you're free but I don't advise any parties. We land, go to the hotel and you my dears go to sleep."

The girls started and groaning.

"Stop . Look at tomorrow! We have to wake up at 5 am and not a minute later because at 6 am you have to be at Good Morning Korea's studio. You have your first interview at 7:30 and then you'll be allowed to play 3 tracks. By 10 am we have to leave the studio, because you'll be having a photo shoot for Weekly Idols at 12 and it's on the other side of the city. After the photoshoot there's an interview, after which you'll have a lunch break. And at 16 we'll have to leave for Seoul's Soul, it's a small venue at which you'll held a small fan meeting. We're yet not sure how many people may show up, so this is just to check how known you are here. I assume that If we start as planned at 17:30 pm, we should probably end around 19:30. I guess we'll be back at a hotel around 20-20:30 pm."

Kourtney looked at the girls and laughed, seeing their terrified faces.

"Oh, girls, it's not like you're doing it for the first time!" She mocked.

"Yeah, but after spending last half a year in a studio, recording, we kind of... lost the track of things" Amber mumbled.

"Ha, but don't worry. Friday isn't that bad. You'll be doing just one recording for a variety show." The manager smiled, pointing at the said day on a paper. "It should be fun."

"Yeah, so damn fun. Considering the fact only Mia can more less speak Korean, I bet we'll be having the time of our lives." Louise rolled her eyes.

"Not my fault you were too busy to take up Korean before coming here. I told you long time ago we'll be doing promotion in Seoul."

"Kourtney, what is this "East meets West" next to the variety show name?" Mia asked, pointing at a weird title.

"It's a theme for the episode" The woman explained. "From what we were told, the TV station decided to take advantage of you coming to one of their shows, but as well they're aware you're not yet that well known in Korea, so they invited one of their best selling groups to join you on the show. We'll all benefit from it."

"Do you know, what group?" Jessica asked, secretly looking at Mia.

"No, sorry, I don't think it was actually stated anywhere. Just please, spend the rest of the flight studying the best selling artists in Korea now so you wouldn't end up not knowing who is joing you. That would be a shame and unneccessary problem for us. Let's try to avoid as many awkward situations as possible."

≈≈≈

Friday, Seoul, "East meets West" themed variety show studio

"Here, put it in your ear, it's a translating device." Kourtney quickly gave the girls four small headphones.

"But Kourtney, we still won't be able to say a word." Louise pointed, regretting she hadn't taken up Korean.

"Don't worry. Mia, you'll have to take care of everything, alright?" The woman looked at the youngest among them.

"But... what If I say something wrong?" The blond turned to look at the others, panic painted on her face.

"Calm down, your interpreter waits outside, so If you don't know anything, she'll help you. She'll be also translating for your friends, I don't ask you to take care of the whole interview. But it'd be nice and very profitable If people got to know any of you actually speaks their language. It'll make them like you more."

"Huh, this whole business" Mia mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Stop complaining, check If everything looks good on you and go to the hall number 3." Kourtney rushed them and after a few minutes they were heading in a given direction.

≈≈≈

"Annyeong haseyo viewers!" One of two hosts, a small and chubby middle aged man, greeted the future viewers."Today we have very special guests" He continued, guestering towards the girls. "The hottests overseas girlband decided to join us on this beautiful day! The Heartbreakers!"

The girls got up from their seats and bowed.

"Annyeong haseyo!" Mia greeted the men.

"Girls, can you please briefly introduce yourselves to our viewers?" The second host joined in.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jeoneun Mia imnida!" The youngest introduced herself.

"Annyounghaseyo. Jeoneun Jessica imnida!"

"Annyonghaseyo!! Jeoneun Louise imnida!"

"Annyonghaseyo, Jeoneun Amber imnida"

The res of the girls repeated, trying their best to say everything corectly. There were only a few phrases Mia tought them.

"Annyong, girls. Ah, I'm Donghyung and this is Hanbi." The chubby man introduced them.

"How do you girls like Korea?" Hanbi asked after they have all sat down again.

The girls looked at each other and gestured at Mia to start speaking. The hosts laughed at the scene.

"Well, emm..." Mia started, trying to remember anything she knew about how to speak Korean. She was incredibly nervous. "We haven't been here for long. Only one day. We didn't have a change to see much except for cars' interiors and a few buildings." She did her best not to stutter and say as much as possible correctly.

"Oh, I see" The hosts nodded.

Louise turned around looking for their interpreter. When the lady approached them, the girl started speaking. The older woman smiled and after the singer has finished she looked at the hosts and startd translating.

"She said that even tho they hadn't got a chance to see a lot, they had already met many people and everyone had been very polite and nice, which they had found different to what they had experienced most times in the United States."

"Oh! Really?" It appeard that what Louise had said cought Donghyung's attention.

The girls nodded.

"It's nice that you said that. Of course, we are very happy about that, but it also leads us to another thing. Girls, viewers, do you know what is a theme for today's episode?"

"East meets West!" Hanbi shouted, getting a bit too excited.

The four girls smiled, not really knowing what it means.

"You girls, are our West." Donghyung explained. "In a few moments, we'll invite our second guests, who'll represent East. When they join us, we'll explain more about it, but Mia, may I ask you something?" The man started moving his finger againts the corners of a pile of cards he was helding.

"Before you ask" Hanbi interrupter his coworker. "Does any of you speak Korean, girls?"

"I do" Mia replied. "My friends... not so much." She smiled.

"Oh, that's perfect!" The chubby man clapped his hands. "Mia, do you know any Korean artists?"

"Oh, of course!" She smiled widely. "I'm a fan of Kpop"

"Who is your favourite artist?"

"Mmm... I like many to be honest." She frowned, trying to pick one. Of couse she knew who are her favourite artists but she didn't a situation from last week to repeat.

"So name a few, feel free." Donghyung insisted.

"May I chceck my phone to see whom do I listen to the most?" When the hosts agreed she quickly fished her phone out of her pocket and searched the playlist.

Amber and Jessica, sitting on both of her sides started laughing. Knowing the younger wouldn't say, they decided to do it themselves.

"EXO" Amber pointed at the phone.

"Oh, EXO" Jessica did the same.

"Look, EXO again!" "EXO" "EXO" "Once again, EXO"

"Alright!" Mia shouted, blocking her phone. Everyone was laughing and she felt her cheeks getting hot. "I guess, I'll have to say my favourite is EXO"

"Donghyung, leave the poor girl alone and let's move one." Hanbi suggested, trying to calm himself down. "Please, everyone welcome our second guests, representatives of East, the best selling artist at the moment, EXO!"

Mia almost fell off her seat when she heard who was supposed to be the other guest. Louis, Jessica and Amber couldn't contain their laughter.

"This is gonna be so much fun." Louise snorted

≈≈≈

"Sehun!" Baekhyun put a hand on the younger's shoulder. "Look who it is!"

They were entering the studio, ready to join the shooting.

"Oh my..." Was all Sehun said before they were called on set. 

They stood on a platform, ten seats already prepared for them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, boys!" The hosts greeted them.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" They greeted back, bowing at each of the hosts.

They all looked at Jongdae. He was frozen. The boys started scretly laughing.

"Chen, pull yourself together, you're drooling" Baekhyun prodded his friend, to which Jongdae quickly shook his head and cleared his throat.

"I don't know what do you mean." He said, moving away.

"Boys, can you please introduce yourselves to our guests and the viewers?" Donghyung asked, gesturing at the girls, who were not at all secretly checking the boys out. Well, three of them. The blond's eyes were resting on just one of them.

"Hana, dul, set. We are EXO. We are one!" The boys said in unision and bowed. After that each of them introduced themselves to the girls, bowing again.

"It feels so weird that they keep bowing all the time. I feel like a queen or something" Louise whispered to Mia when the boys were done.

"I might like it in here, after all." Amber said, resting her eyes on Minseok.

Mia rolled her eyes.

After the girls have introduced themselved back, they were all asked to sit down.

"Alright, alright, let's calm down everyone and start"

"Today will be pretty much all about having fun and playing. We have two teams, EXO is one, The Heartbreakers is the other one. We've prepared a few rounds, in which we'll try to gather difference and similarities between both worlds."

"One of the rounds will involve cooking skills, the other some sense of fashion."

"We'll also check our guests strength and abilities."

The hosts took a short break before continuing.

"But let's start with something light and relaxing." Donghyung smiled, raising a small bowl filled with notes. "Our guests will pick one task that they will have to complite or compete against each other." He smiled at the girls, that looked frightened..

"Alright! Who wants to start?" Hanbi looked around but no one seemed to be first. "Oh, boys, you'll go first! Show the girls how are things done here in Korea" 

The boys nodded in agreement. "Chen, you want to go first?"

"Alright" He got up and came to pick a colorful piece of paper. A few seconds later he was back at his spot, orange card resting in his hands. He slowly opened it, fearing what he might find inside. And he was right.

"Sing for the prettiest person in the room" Lay, sitting on his right, read out loud and the boys started laughing.

"Chennnnnnnnnnn" Baekhyun grabed his left arm and rested his head on the boy's arm.

"Byun Baekhyun, this song is not for you!" Chanyeol said, pulling him away.

"What kind of a song should I sing?" Jongdae asked the hosts.

"Something nice. Oh, sing one of your songs. What song do you like?" Hanbi asked, secretly knowing who the boy is going to sing for.

"Oh... I like Baby don't cry" He said in a quiet voice. "Jongdae, pull yourself together, it's not like you'll ever have such a chance again. You won't see her any other time anyway. Just calm down and roll with it. What can possibly go wrong?"

He cleared his throat, a big smile appearing on his face, confidence filling him up." Alright, I know what I'll sing" He declered, a massive smile never leaving his face. He grabbed his seat and placed it in front of Mia. The room was filled with boys' "UuUuUuUu"s and "Ahhhh"s and sighs.

He seated himself comfortably on the chair and smiled at the girl, who looked shocked.

"Yay, she's so pretty in person. And so cute. Ommmmm"

≈≈≈

你小小的翅膀 就要向我飞翔
看到你挥挥手要我过来你身旁
那可怜的目光 那故事太迷茫
就在那天晚上吹进我的心
已收藏

不停想你的可爱模样
著迷的我
就连灵魂都在為你牵掛
就像醉了一样 连呼都遗忘
如果这就是爱 愿意跟你到远方

≈≈≈

The whole time Jongdae was singing, Mia felt like under a spell. She was captivated by the man sitting in front of her. She was carefully studying his face. Shining eyes, sharp cheek bones, oh those cheek bones, soft lips, and his voice, oh this sweet voice. 

So the moment he stopped singing, she felt sad. That was not enough for her. She didn't remember the last time her heart was beating fast and right now, just with a piece of a song, this Korean boy made her heart race.

His angelic voice made her feelt lightheaded. She smiled the whole time, overwhelming peace taking over her. She wanted to her this voice every day. She wanted to look in this eyes all the time. She wanted to be able to touch his cheeks... his lips... to taste them.

And now, he was still smiling at her, not as brightly as at the beginning, but more sincere this time. Little sparkles playing around his irises.

"Is it getting hot here?" She thought, as she felt the blood in her veins rushing through her system.

The girl heard her friends clap and that brought her back to reality. She felt her cheeks getting hotter.

-Xièxie -She mumbled, bowing her head.

Jongdae stopped smiling and his expression changed.

-You speak Chinese?- He asked, terrified. The whole point in singing a song in Chinese was so she wouldn't understand. So he wouldn't make a fool of himself.

She nodded and smiled at the boy. "You sang beautifully. Thank you." She whispered, and both of them blushed.

≈≈≈

Eyes as green as grass touched by sun after a rainy day. Skin smelling like waters of an ocean in an early morning; fresh and clean. Bloond hair shining like king's gold. And a smile, brighter then any dimond ever found. 

"A smile, that would make the the worst day turn into the best one." A sigh excaped my lips as I found myself constantly staring at a girl in front of me. "Her lips look so soft. With her rosy cheeks bringing the feeling of a warm spring day, her pinkish lips making my mind comapre it to the taste of strawberries and her emerald eyes focused on me, my senses went numb.

"She's so pretty."

If only I got a chance to talk to her. Just a few moments. But maybe I shouldn't. What If I don't want to let her go after? "I would keep her with me forever" A smirk played on my mouth, as the thought rushed through my mind.

But that was just for a second. That would never be possible.

"It's just a celebrity crush. I'm just a fanboy."

"And she's your fangirl" A cheeky voice echoed in my head.

"That's right. So maybe we could obsses over each other together? Why not?"

This thought brough a huge smile on my face and once again my confidence was almost touching the roof.

≈≈≈

It was a long day. Filled with laughter and fun, but long. And as much as at the beginning Mia didn't mind the constant teasing of her friends regarding Jongdae, the further into the day, the worse it was getting.

When at first it was just between them, at this point they were bringing her affection towards the boy to a whole new level, taking each chance they got to express aloud how much Mia like him or loved him or obsessed over him or how should would always repeat his parts in songs at least fifteen times before letting the song continue or how she would pause the music videos and just stare at the screen with the video paused on Chen's face.

They were overexaggerating, many times turning stories to packs of lies, but no one except for them and Mia knew it.

With that, they managed to keep everyone laughing most of the times. Everyone except for Mia and Jongdae.

She was feeling embarrassed.

He was focusing on keeping his face and not flipping out.  

There was a moment Mia hid behind her seat, she felt so uncomfortable with what her friends were making up. That of course just brought more laughter to everyone.

What brough Mia to the edge was somehow the last question asked by Donghyung.

"But girls, what do you when the four of you like the same guy? You don't fight even over guys?"

"Oh, it's never the four of us." Amber laughted, and Mia tensed. Here we go again.

"Our little Mia only has her eyes for one." Louise teased, winking at Jongdae, who's cheeks turned red, and everyone erupted in laughter, again, but this time the guys also started "UuuuuuUuuUu"ing and "Ahhahahhhh"ing again, nudging Jongdae.

That was it. Mia's patience crushed.

She hated her friends for doing this. Since when it is acceptable to treat someone like this? She didn't do anything to earn this, she has never treated any of them this way. And they just took a great adventage of her, making a fool out of her in a new place, around new people, around the whole world.

Tears started filling her eyes, a few big and hot ones fell down her face. She never wanted to cry, but she felt helpless, and tired, and so angry.

She got up and hiding her face she stormed off the set.

≈≈≈

"What the hell was that, Mia?!" Amber screamed at her as soon as she entered their dressing room.

Mia was sitting on a sofa, tears streaming down her face.

"What?!" She scremed back, tottaly loosing it. "How dare you! It's all your fault!" She raised her voice, throwing her hands up and pointing at her friends.

"This was just for fun, Mia" Jessica tried to calm her down.

"Well, do I look happy?"

"Hey, yey, wait up." Louise took a few steps towards the younger, trying to hug her, but the blond moved away.

"Don't touch me. I don't wanna talk to you. Just leave me alone." She whispered, her voice thick with disgust.

"Mia... we're sorry." Amber tried again, but the said girl just walked passed her and left, closing the door with a bang.

She was rushing down the corridor, trying to whipe unwanted tears from her face, not minding the direction she was heading to.

And that was a mistake. She walked into someone and ended up on a floor.

"Yah, I am so sorry!" A familiar voice said. She looked up and froze.

Kim freaking Jongdae. Perfect.

"Oh, it's my fault. I am sorry." She quickly replied, getting up with a help of the boy and bowing. "I should have looked where I was going."

"I was actually looking for you." He declared in an uncertain voice.

"Me?"

"I wanted to ask If you are alright." His eyes, filled with concern, landed on hers.

Her heart skipped a bit, knees became weak.

"I am, hank you for your concern." She sent him her best smile. "I would also like to apologize for anything my friends said that in any way made you feel uncomfortable. Please, don't believe anything they say."

"Oh." His expression changed, light smile dissapeared, replaced with fake sadness."So you don't like me?" He pouted, and Mia had to fight the urge to squeak at his cuteness.

She sighed and looked down, her face changing colors instantly.

"Emm.. well... about that...I'm a big fan."

"I'm a massive fan of yours, as well." He said, big smiled shining on his face, and bowed.

Mia giggled at how ridiculous everything seemed.

"Em... I was wondering... I know you're here for work... But I hoped that maybe you could find some free time and maybe... go out for a dinner... with me?" Now was his turn to look at the floor, as If his shoes were the most interesting thing in the building. It wasn't until he finished that he looked up at her.

"Yah, he's so adorable" She thought.

"If you'd like to... that is!" He added quickly. "Please?"

"I would love to." She smiled. "Thank you"

"Really?!" Jongdae's voice went a few octaves up. Mia giggled again and nodded."Oh! I didn't even introduced myself properly and have already asked you on a date! Please, forgive me. I'm Kim Jongdae."

≈≈≈

Two weeks later, Seoul airport

"Thank you Jongdae." Mia put her head on the boys shoulder.

They were waiting on an airport for the girl's flight home. Only ten more minutes.

Within the ast two weeks, Mia and Jongdae met almost every day. In the mornig, or afternoon or evening, it didn't make any difference. After their first day, they became almost inseparable.

Jongdae would take her on tour around Seoul, showing Mia his favourite places, mostly variety of bars with typical Korean food, after which she would blame him she would put on weight, but then a few hours later would be begging him to go back to the previous place because the food was so good.

He once took her to a hounted house, which he regretted as it turned out Mia was worse than Tao or Luhan and almost fainted as soon as they entered. So instead he took her to the cinema and they ended up watching a Disney movie.

She once invited him over to the girl's apartment, where she cooked him a few Western dishes. Later on they played board games, Jongdae sang another song for her, they watched some korean reality shows at which Jongdae would laugh all the time, and she would only look at him, because nothing was as interesting and captivating as the boy's face, his voice, his laugh, his eyes.

And not once and not twice she would catch him staring at her as well. Throughout the time they were together, they would secretly try to steal glances at each other.

Even when they had only a few moments they could spend together, they would make th most of it. Either just talking, or taking loads of ridiculous selfies or playing silly games. One of their favourites wasdoing "the whisper challenge". Or other times they would compete against each other, stuffing their mouths with marshmallows and checking who was about to say read more sensless sentnces without laughing or chocking.

Two weeks went on fast and before they even got to know each other well, they had to say goodbye.

"Thank you, Mia." Jongdae sighed, putting his arm around the girl's shoulders.

"I had so much fun." She tried to smile, but failed. "I wish we had more time."

"Me too. There is still so many things I'd like to do with you." He mumbled.

"Like what?" She looked up, her eyes meeting his.

A silence fell upon them, until after a few moments Jongdae spoke again.

"I would really like to kiss you." He whispered.

Mia's cheeks turned red and her lips aprted in surprise. "Oh?"

"Yah, stop it, you look so adorable! You don't make it any easier!" He tried to laugh the situation off.

"Do it." She said under her breathe.

"What?" He frowed.

"Kiss me." Her eyes once again found his and stayed there, never darting away. This was the last time she could look at them from this close.

Jongdae never said anything after that, just took his arm away from the girl's shoulders and shifted her in place, slightly moving her to the right, so she was facing him. His left hand rested on the her waist, steadying her in place. He felt her palms and long fingers against his chest, lighly clinging on the fabric of his shirt. Slowly, as if afraid it was just a dream, he moved his free hand to her face. At first, he cought a thin strand of her golden hair and pushed it back behind her ear. Then he slowly let his fingers slid against the soft skin of her jawline, her cheek and at the end they rested on her lips. The ones he wanted to taste from the moment he was her that Friday.

The heat on his chest was suddenly replaced with a wave of cold air, as the girl's hands made their way further towards his neck. One tested on his throat, the other moved further until it met with his cheek. Her slim fingers caressing his cheekbones, skin around his eye and disappearing in his hair.

It made him feel lightheaded. And happy.

He leaned towards her, their breaths mixing into one. Not being able to stand it anymore, with his senses going crazy, he touched her lips with his.

Jongdae felt overwhelmed with the amount of emotions he felt, his mind went crazy, his heart started banging against his chest, making him sure everyone around them could hear it.

He never wanted to let go.

But reality is cruel and just a few moments later he had to pull back.

He rested his forehead against Mia's, taking a good look at her.

Her eyes were shining, cheeks were redden, lips parted, hot air escaping them. Their chest were moving uncontrollably fast, as If they had been running.

"Make sure to call me whenever you can." She commanded. "And visit me when you're in the States."

"I promise" He smiled, closing his eyes.

Mia was sure this was the most beautiful sight she has ever seen.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ahhh, finally! After 4 days or so it's done! I am really tired and have an exam tomorrow, so about 50% of this is not checked but I really want to finally put it out, so I will edit it later :) I hope you lik it, please comment and check out my other stories and Baekhyun one shot! :)

Thank you to those who subsribed, hope it didn't dissapoint you! Thank you to anyone who's read! ;] Take care!

 

Song : Don't Go by EXO-M  (lyrics taken from this site)