Chapter 8

From Internet couple to Real Life?

----DAY OF THE CONCERT----

[BOMI] - 

Bomi was so excited, mainly because she is going to meet apink, and because she's finally gonna meet Chorong after their 100000 conversations through the internet

Bomi had to dressed up attractively, she wanted to impress Chorong as it's their first time meeting. She opened her closet door and stared blankly at her clothes. 

"What should I wear?" She thought. She definitely did not want to look like a sloppy hot mess since she's meeting Chorong and Apink.

"Does Chorong like cute style? or maybe a more edgy style?" 

"Heol, I don't know her that well..." Bomi pouted. 

She paced around her room, thinking about what kind of style Chorong would like.

"Hmm, since Chorong is cute, I guess she likes cute style..." Bomi thought to herself and then giggled. ".......that must be it!" Bomi finally made her decision.

She took out a denim pinafore and a white shirt with lace and placed it on her bed. 

She then look at the mirror and touched her hair, "What should I do with this boring hair?" She then run her fingers through her brown,wavy hair.

She then looked at the dressing table and saw her apple clock...."Apple hairstyle?" 

It was already 4pm, and Bomi had to quickly get ready. She still needs to go to the subway station and take the ride to the concert location, and buy some goods. 

She quickly changed into her cute denim pinafore, and took a part of her hair and tied it. 

"I look good, heh" Bomi thought to herself and grinned.

She quickly went to the subway station. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

[CHORONG] 

Chorong was excited, she looked at the tickets and read Bomi's letter again, reading the letter would make her day.

It was 3pm, she had to pick her outfit....

She was like Bomi in this situation. "What should I wear?" She thought and pouted. 

"Chorong-ah, I bought you new clothes!" Chorong mom came to her room and gave her a bag filled with clothes.

"Thanks mom!" She took the bag and smiled.

"What a perfect timing" Chorong giggled.

She emptied the bag and laid her clothes on the bed. All of the clothes looked beautiful, but one particular clothes caught her eyes.

It was a cute denim pinafore which was coupled with a red and white striped shirt. 

She absolutely adores pinafores, she thinks it's cute and it definitely suit her since she's baby-faced. 

She changed into her outfit and was satisfied. She paired her cute outfit with a bendable-wire headband that she just bought recently.

"Aaak, I look so cute!" Chorong complimented herself and then cuckled. 

It was already 4pm, Chorong raced to the subway station and took the train.

-----------------

Chorong entered the train and quickly looked for a place to sit. The person sitting opposite of her was dressed similar to her, denim pinafore and a plain shirt. 

"Hmm, coincidence" Chorong thought. 

The person was using her phone, wearing earphones. 

As the train ride was pretty long, Chorong then took out her phone and logged into her roleplay account. She saw Bomi online.

 

[IN THE CHATBOX]

CR : HI BOMI! I'M READY, ARE YOU READY? 

BM: Yay! Chorongie, where are you now?

CR ; Can't tell you yet :P

BM ; Heol, then I won't tell you either..

CR ; Okay then :P

 

--------------------

The person opposite her was giggling, Chorong stared at her... 

"Could she possibly be Bomi?" 

"Nah, that's impossible. Just a coincidence. Maybe she saw a joke" Chorong thought. 

---------------------

[IN THE CHATBOX] 

BM ; Goodbye rongie! See you there :)

CR ; Bye pabomi!

---------------------

Chorong played a game that she recently got addicted to after Bomi logged out, and she was bored. 

The person opposite her fell asleep....her head was tilted backwards and it looked very horrifying. 

After 10 minutes, Chorong reached her destination. The person opposite her was still sleeping soundly. 

Chorong left the subway station and went to the concert venue. There were many people there. 

She quickly went into the line and waited. 

Chorong wanted to meet Bomi already, she went on her roleplay account

[IN THE CHATBOX]

CR ; Pabomi-ah, I've arrived already. Where are you?

------------------------------------------------------

There were no replies after 10 minutes....Chorong felt unusual. 

 

Back in the train, the person who was sitting opposite of Chorong was, you guessed it. Yoon Pabomi. 

The train was already heading to the west, and the venue was at the east. 

Bomi was so shocked, she screamed loudly. Luckily, there were not that many people in the train cart as her.

She panicked and did not know what to do. She finally came back to her senses and quickly stopped at the next station and took the other train that is going to the east. She couldn't wait for the train to go back to the east, it'll take forever.

It was already 7pm, Bomi was late. 

------------------------------------------------------

Chorong kept on looking at her watch, waiting for Bomi's reply. But Bomi was too busy racing to the concert venue, and not realizing. 

After 3 minutes, the hall door finally opened, and all the pandas stormed into the stadium hurriedly. People were pushing each other, as they are very excited to see Apink. 

The concert was about to start, but Bomi managed to reach in time. She was glad that she wasn't the only one late, there were about 10 more pandas who were late too. Bomi tried to enter the hall, but the doors were closed already and the security guard did not allow the late pandas to enter. 

Bomi was so frustrated, she felt like crying. She basically lost her chance to meet Apink and Chorong, just because of her stupid mind telling her to sleep and that she'll wake up once the train arrives.

All of the pandas who were late begged the security guard to let them enter, but the guard refused to. 

Luckily, the person-in-charge of the security was kind enough to let them in, and scolded the security guard for being too stern.

Bomi quickly rushed into the hall and it was already filled with pandas. Bomi found an empty spot and quickly ran there. She saw a girl squatting down, her face covered. The girl looked upset. 

Being the kind girl she is, Bomi asked the girl why she was upset. The girl was you guessed it again, Chorong. She looked at Bomi (she didn't know that she is bomi and vice versa). 

"I'm okay" 

"Hey aren't you the one in the subway train, I thought you fell asleep" Chorong asked.

"Yeah, haha. I managed to wake up before the train went the the west. I quickly rushed her and I was lucky that the guard allowed us to enter" Bomi said and laughed at herself.

"I see, hehe" Chorong giggled. 

"She's really outgoing and kind" Chorong thought to herself.

There was a connection between them, although they just met 

"What's your name?" Bomi asked

"Oh, I'm Pa---" The concert then started. Pandas started screaming so Bomi couldn't hear Chorong. (Again, they don't know each other yet)

Apink then appeared, and danced to their debut song, "Mollayo". 

---------------------------------------

It was Eunji's solo performance and since Eunji was Chorong's bias, she kept on screaming loudly

Bomi who was beside her, asked. "Is she your favourite member?"

Chorong nodded her head.

"Eunji is Chorong's favourite member too. Where is she now..." Bomi thought

After the concert ended, 

Chorong and Bomi went outside and finally was able to talk, without the screams interrupting their talk. 

"What's your name?" Bomi asked

"I'm Park ----" Chorong was about to reply when someone called her, 

"Unnie, you dropped your purse" A girl, about 14 years old gave Chorong her purse. 

"Thank you so much!" Chorong thanked the girl and checked her purse.

Bomi saw the identity card, and saw the name. "Park Chorong".

"CHORONGIE????" Bomi shouted

Chorong looked shocked, could it possibly be Bomi?

"Are you perhaps, bomi?" Chorong asked

"YESSSSSSS CHORONGIE!!!!!!! OMFG" Bomi shouted and hugged Chorong tightly.

"Oh my god, Bomi! I thought you didn't come" Chorong frowned

"But turns out you're the silly pabohead that fell alseep" Chorong sticked out her tongue, teasing Bomi.

"Hehe, sorry rongie-ah. I was thinking about you during the concert" Bomi said while smiling

"Aww, bboma. Me too" Chorong replied and hugged Bomi.

"Kinda cool huh, we wore matching outfits. It feels like a date" Bomi said without thinking. 

"What?" Chorong asked

"Uhm, nothing" 

Being the typical hungry baby she is, Bomi said she was hungry. 

"Do you want to go eat? Theres a convenience store nearby" Chorong asked

"OF COURSE RONGIE. LET'S GO" Bomi quickly pulled Chorong's hand and ran. 

---------------------------------------------------------

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE AT THE CONVENIENCE STORE AND AFTER

Yay I updated o/ Hope you guys enjoy this chapter lol

BYEBYEBYEBEYEBYEBEYEBYE SEE YOU NEXT TIME, LOVELIES.