Chapter 7

From Internet couple to Real Life?

Bomi felt so upset the whole day, she kept on thinking about Chorong.

"Does she hate me now?"

"Will she stop talking to me?"

"Is she angry?"

There were so many questions that went in Bomi's mind for the past 3 minutes.

She decided to put on her brave self, and went online again.

She saw Chorong online, and Chorong saw Bomi online too. Chorong didn't feel like talking so she turned off her chat.

[IN THE CHATBOX]

BM : Chorongie, please talk to me!

Chorong saw the message but ignored

BM : I know you saw this message, don't try to avoid me!

 

Although Bomi know this would make Chorong even mad, she didn't care.

 

BM : CHORONG, YOU CAN'T ALWAYS AVOID ME

 

Chorong saw all the messages she sent, she felt bad. She knows that she can't always avoid Bomi. 

 

CR : I'm sorry Bomi-ah, for over-reacting. 

 

Bomi saw her reply and instantly messaged her. 

 

BM : Are you okay my rongie? 

CR : Sorry Bomi, I have a serious problem in my life and I don't feel like talking...

BM : What's wrong, rongie? [A/N ; PUN INTENDED HEHE]

CR ; My parents keeps on fighting, I'm really worried that they will divorce.

BM : Chorong-ah! Don't be worried, think positive, Nothing will happen!

CR : It's hard to think positive in this kind of situation, bbom-ah.

BM : Sorry rongie. I'm sorry I can't help you. But always remember that I'll be beside you no matter what, okay?

CR : Thanks bbom-ah, you're the best! /sends virtual hug

BM : Welcome rongrongie, I'll be your pillar!

 

Tears started flowing from her eyes, Chorong felt like Bomi was the only one who actually supported her, as an only child, Chorong always felt lonely as both her parents are either at work, or at home arguing. 

 

CR : I'm really thankful to have you in my life, Bomi. I love you <3

BM ; I love you too, Rong. Cheer up and stay strong!

CR : I will..

 

-----------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY

"Chorong! Theres a letter for you from someone, quickly come and take it!" Chorong's mom shouted

"Ah? Okay" Chorong quickly ran down and got her letter. She read it and was shocked to see who it's from

YOON BOMI. 

The name that was written on the envelope. Chorong was shocked when she saw her name. 

"How did she know my address?" 

 

Chorong quickly ran upstairs and online. 

 

[IN THE CHATBOX] 

5 Mins earlier ; 

BM : Have you received my letter?

---

CR ; YES AND HOW DID YOU KNOW MY ADDRESS? OMG BBOM-AH

BM ; Heh, I have my ways. /inserts wiggle eyebrows emoji. Have you read it?

CR ; I'm reading it now

 

"Dear Chorong, 

Meeting you have changed my life, I became a more cheerful person and it's because of you.

Please don't be sad because it makes me hurt to see you sad. 

It's like a knife just stabbed my heart and it hurts so badly, please be happy!

I want to let you know that you have made my life better and I thank you a billion for it. 

I may not be by your side physically, but always know that I'm be supporting you from afar.

I've sent you something that might cheer you up for awhile.

Please look at it after reading this letter, it's a big surprise

I love you, Chorong-ah. Don't ever leave me. 

From, your dearest pabomi."

 

Chorong shed tears as she read the letter. Although the letter was short, it meant alot to her.

 

Chorong took out another item from the medium-sized envelope and saw an even smaller envelope that has Bomi's faces on it.

"Aigoo, look at this self-conceited pabo." Chorong thought as she wiped her tears..

She slowly opened it as Bomi wrote "FRAGILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" on the envelope.

As she opened it, She saw a ticket to Apink's Pink Paradise concert.

Chorong (dolphin) screamed and her neighbours were shocked.

Chorong couldn't believe what she was holding.

 

Chorong quickly went back to her message

 

BM ; I assumed you have read the letter and saw the surprise gift.

CR ; BOMI WHAT THE !!!!!!! OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

BM : :)

CR: BOMI I CAN'T ACCEPT THIS TICKET

BM : Why not? I'm inviting you to join me.

CR: BUT BOMI, THE TICKET IS SO EXPENSIVE, YOU REALLY DONT HAVE TO DO THIS TO MAKE ME HAPPY

BM ; It's okay rong-ah, I'm not only making you happy but I'm making myself happy too since I'm meeting you. 

CR ; Thats so sweet of you, I don't know how to repay you............

BM ; Just repay me by coming to the concert. I really want to meet you...

CR; I will Bomi, no matter what. 

BM ; Okay, pinky promise?

CR ; Pinky promise, I will :)

BM ; Okay, I've got to go, Rongie. Meet you there.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter will be the day of the concert, that will probably be updated in a century. 

Apink is already gonna having their 2nd Concert next week and I'm still wite Pink Paradise, haha.