two.

Work of Art
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3]                TWO[/CONTENTID3] [CONTENTID2]  "Am I a mistake?" [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]

 

 

 

 

May. 15/2013                      (Jongdae)

Something's wrong with Baekhyun.

He had been talking about the concept of time for two months now, and it is getting more and more unpretty. He told me that it wasn't his time and I didn't know what to say. He doesn't seem to believe in taking chances anymore. After being turned down for the sixth job opening of the month, Baekhyun cried. I tried to tell him everything would get better, but I don't think he wanted to hear those words. He retorted upon my encouragements so much recently that I'm no longer sure what I should do.

I only know that I'll never stop helping him out. No matter what happens.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The raindrops sounded like bells calling for the end in Baekhyun's ears.

He glanced up towards the sky, and all he could see was an endless depressing grayness. The dark clouds brought nothing but hopelessness, and it felt like the sky was falling down on him. The heaviness was weighing him down, and the more he tried to look away, the more he felt he couldn't.

He could sense the sun trying hard to get through behind those thick clouds, and he knew in his heart that the sun would never win the battle. Because no matter how sunny the days seem to be, there will always come the day when rain fall.

 

 

 

Just like his life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's raining." Jongdae came in from the door and found Baekhyun standing in front of the French window connecting to the balcony.

"I see." Baekhyun replied absentmindedly, "It's been like this for a while."

"How long have you been standing there?" Jongdae gently took Baekhyun's hands in his and gave it a light squeeze.

"I don't know," Baekhyun continued to stare out into the gray void, "Do you think the sun will lose?"

Jongdae looked at Baekhyun in confusion, "Lose what?"

Baekhyun sighed, "The battle. With the rain. Do you think the sun will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter