Will You Forgive?

Forgive
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What was the name of that restaurant again?" Taemin asked.

"Dream." I replied.

"eh? Dream? what kind of creepy name is that?"

"How would I know? " I said simply shrugging. "okay, let's just find it now."

"Okay, Taeminnie." saying this, I grabbed his right hand and started swinging it lazily. I liked doing that a lot. It's something kids do, and as I never can go back to the days I've already passed, I sometimes liked to imitate them. It felt like I've been a kid again; damn cares and no worries.

"Why do you hold hand like this? Practice for the future, huh?" Taemin retreated his hand and laughed at me mischievously.

"yeah, practice. How I hold your hand, it'll be the same as how I'll hold my wife's, huh? You silly."

"Haha. Okay, Minho." he shrugged. "Sometimes you seem as creepy as that restaurant's name." he laughed.

"Trust me, I'm not." I defended myself, pointing at him, which indicated I was ready to tickle him.

"Yes, I trust, you are." he said going away from me a little bit, because he knew tickling could be started in any second. I started chasing him. For a good 10 mins, we kept running and running. When we stoped, I had no energy left to tickle Taemin.

"Waah! Minho, is IT that restaurant?" Taemin said huffing and puffing from the long chasing session we had.

"Maybe...Aaand, it should be.See, it's called 'Dream '." I said, looking up and down at the somewhat thatched house in front of me.

"Seriously, it looks like a house where a beggar would live." Taemin stated, totally disturbed.

"Hush, Taemin. Someone might hear." - the four walls were present there. But, the 'roof' of the tiny restaurant was made of some fences. Even the entrance was made of bamboo fences. I wondered what kind of a restaurant it'd be!

"Taemin, let's enter and see."

"I don't think there's anything worth seeing." mumbling these, Taemin at last entered there.

And, then it seemed all too different! there was no light inside. Only the tiny holes in the bamboo fences let some light to protrude. When you'll look up, the tiny holes would seem like millions stars to you. And just then we realised why it was called 'Dream'. Cause that was actually a dreamy place.

"Aah, it's...not so bad, right Minho?" Taemin said nodding to himself.

"Can't you kindly say that 'it is good'?"

"Yeah yeah, it's good."he agreed somehow and waved his hand to dismiss the discussion on 'whether that was a good place or not'.

"Now, what shall we eat?" he looked around the whole area, taking in the weird beauty of the place.

"You say."

"Umm...What about ice-cream?" Taemin said whispering, knowing himself that what he said should not been done.

"It's winter!" I warned him whispering.

"Uh Minho, it's fun to break rules. go go, Let's order and eat." he grinned.

"Right! Breaking rules are fun!" I clapped my hands, like a kid again.

"Hello! 2 scoops. Fruit ice-cream. " I waved hand to the waiter.

"No no Minho, no fruit today. Let's pick the most unhygiene one." I glared at him but agreed nonetheless. "Okay, chocolate then. Hey, it's chocolate ice-cream, not the fruits one." I changed my order.

It was always like this. I and Taemin never missed a chance to satisfy our evil self. I accompanied him in that, whenever he wanted to fulfill one of his wishes which he normally couldn't do under his parents observation. Taemin was my best of best friends.

-

"Minho, come log in Skype. Hurry." Taemin texted me one day.

"Oh, Minnie I'm sleepy..." I yawned.

"No no Minho, you have to come there, Now!" I called him after that but he deleted the call.

"I can't see your face when talking over phone. So I wanna have you in Skype, in person."

 I sometimes wondered- am I really that worth seeing that Taemin always wanted to see me when talking? But now as I think about it, Taemin is way way more beautiful and handsome than me.

"Minnie, come to that restaurant, 'Dream'." I said him over phone the next day, and the next day and the next day. In every 'next day' we had. Ever since we found that restaurant, that was our usual meeting place. Everyday after school, we used to hang out there. Day by day our intimacy became stronger. If there wasn't school, 'Dream' was always there to make our life like a dreamy wonderland. Everytime When we'd meet, the first thing we used to do is to kiss on mouth. It was a everyday gesture we did without being conscious ourselves. Life was easy and fun for us, most of the time. But, maybe as without strife it can't be called life- our lives started to change on its own.

-

Rules- it's what people create themselves and when the day after that they realize, the rule itself was wrong, they change it again. But still we always are bound to follow those s, knowing not the validity of them even. And, I was on my way to break the biggest and the most strict rule in our society. I didn't know when my feelings toward Taemin turned to another way. I suddenly understood that when I was holding his hand one day and I felt something intriguing inside me. It didn't feel like only a friend's hand to me, but of someone else's who couldn't be labelled by only 'friend'. And the other day when we met and had our regular kiss on mouth which was only a greeting to me once; that day, it felt different! So very different. I felt like 'if I could have those lips on mine a few seconds more'! and whenever these thoughts would come, I would retreat myself from Taemin slowly. Days passed, and my thoughts became more vivid. And, the dreams in my sleep started to turn into nightmares- in everyone of them, Taemin would be present. And he was the one who made my dreams more dreadful for me. I could control myself somehow around Taemin, but how could I control my dreams where I had no control? I became more frustrated. I knew, feeling like

Please log in to read the full chapter