White Serenade

White Serenade
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SCENE 1

One fine afternoon after Christmas day in 11th floor dorm, Super Junior’s maknae, Kyuhyun, made some fuss with his hyungs.

KH          : “Hyuuung…you really can’t come to my musical?” *nagging at his housemate-hyung, Eunhyuk*

EH           : ”What? When? Ah that thing you said on 28 December?” *finally realized*

KH          : ”Why do you say ‘thing’, hyung…it’s my musical schedule!” *sticking his lip out*

EH           : “Alright…alright. But I told you earlier I can’t come since I promised my mom to help her that day.” *trying to give him his reason*

KH          : ”….” *silent*

EH           : ”How about the others?” *suggesting*

KH          : ”They all cant’ come!” *still with his grumpy mood*

EH           : ”All of them? How about Ryeonggu?”

KH          : ”He’s out of question. Even if I don’t invite him, he will come, not like all of you!” *talking with sullen look*

EH           : ”Hey, are you complaining to us?”

KH          : ”It’s like you all deliberately neglect me like first time I joined the group.” *badly assuming*

EH           : ”Wait…wait…why you suddenly mentioned about the past? It’s not fair!”

 KH         : ”Well…that's what it happens now!”

EH           : ”This spoiled child! I always came to your musical previously and never missed even once, but when I can’t come this time you sulked like I never watched your show at all!” *feeling irritated a little bit*

Kangin came and entered the living room.

KI            : ”What’s the fuss?” *seating on the sofa while turning on the TV*

EH           : ”Our maknae is sulking to us because we all can’t attend his musical.”

KI            : ”Ah, you’re right. When’s that?”

KH          : ”Look, you even don’t remember the date…” *still nagging, this time at Kangin*

KI            : ”You brat! How am I supposed to remember all your schedules?!” *talking impatiently to Kyuhyun*

KH          : ”Yeah, serves me right then…” *grumbling* ” I’ll go take a  shower now…” *leaving his 2 hyungs in living room*

KI            : ”Hey maknae…!” *shouting at Kyuhyun, but he’s already gone to bathroom* ”Why he’s acting like whining brat? It’s not his last schedule right?” *asking Eunhyuk*

EH           : ”No. His last schedule is on 18 January next year. He posted it in our chatting room previously.”

KI            : ”Then why he acted like that?” *frowning*

EH           : ”Dunno. Hormonal rebellion?" *chuckled* "He even told me earlier that we bullied him deliberately like we did to him when he joined us first time.”

KI            : ”What? He did say that? That brat…he still can’t disregard that memory, can he?”

EH           : ”I bet he won’t. He’ll always mention that every time he sulks to us.”

KI            : ”Tsk…that spoiled maknae. Btw is it true all of us can’t come? How about the others?”

EH           : ”Donghae is still in Mokpo, I don’t know about Heenim and Teukie-hyung.” *shrugging*

KI            : ”Ah you’re right. Those 2 hyungs have schedules too on that day. But Ryeowook…I think he usually has no schedule during weekend.”

EH           : ”Yeah, Kyuhyun said the one who confirmed is only Ryeowook.”

KI            : ”Good then. Ryeowook is enough. He’s Kyuhyun’s friend after all.”

EH           : ”He’ll soon forget this thing. I really know those couple maknaes very well. They’ll sure ignore our absence soon if those two are already together. I used to be neglected by them every trip I went with them, like our Greece-trip!” *reminiscing their bittersweet memories*

KI            : ”Then let them be…” *giving a conclusion after listening to Eunhyuk’s ‘lament’*

EH           : ”That’s a brilliant idea, hyung…” *agreeing instantly*

 

SCENE 2

One fine afternoon on 28 December 2014 in 6th dorm of Super Junior, Super Junior’s eternal maknae, Ryeowook, was spotted dressing nicely by his hyung, Heechul.

HC          : ”For what occasion are you dressed up like that now?” *asking his little dongsaeng*

RW         : ”I’m going to watch Kyuhyun’s musical. Don’t you remember hyung?”*with questioning face*

HC          : ”Aaah…you’re right. Kim Kyu has musical schedule today.” *realized immediately*

RW         : ”He’ll upset if he knows you forgot about this, hyung...”

HC          : ”Well, as long as you don’t tell him~” *replied him nonchalantly*

RW         : ”Do you’ve schedule tonight?”

HC          : ”Yeah, in one hour I get ready to go. By the way, are you going alone?”

RW         : ”Yes..no…I mean no one can come but me. I’m going with manager-hyung now.”

HC          : ”How about Hyukjae?”

RW         : ”Eunhyuk-hyung has to help his mother at her house today.”

HC          : ”I see. So that Kim Kyu has the bad timing for inviting all of us then…” *drew a conclusion*

RW         : ”Well..he has still some schedules until early January. You all can come some other days.” *recommending his hyung*

HC          : ”Hmmm…I think about it later…” *answered casually*

RW         : ”Hyung…Kyuhyun needs our members’ support!” *reacted to the nonchalant hyung*

HC          : ”He’s already popular now even if we don’t come to support him. And moreover, you’ll come today, so you’re already our members’ representative.”

RW         : ”But he’ll be happier if more come.” *trying to convince him*

HC          : ”Did you say it in your show by yourself that Kim Kyu is your ‘chukmagou’ (*childhood/old-friend) like Teukie and me, and Eunhyuk and Donghae?” *reminding Ryeowook*

RW         : ”What’s your point, hyung?” *frowning*

HC          : ”Having an old-friend to watch over you feels more than enough.”

RW         : ”Huh?”

HC          : ”You’ve never been absent to his musicals all this time, haven’t you?”

RW         : ”Yes, I always come,  I even came  twice in the same musicals. But he didn’t do it to me like I did to him. He even once missed watching my High School Musical one. Even Sungmin-hyung who was busy and had same musical period with me did come alone that time to watch me! I was so pissed off with Kyuhyun that time.” *pouting while reminiscing the memory*

HC          : ”That’s exactly my point. You don’t mind if some people you invited can’t attend but if your close-friend did that to you, you feel dejected.”

RW         : ”Do you mean Kyuhyun will be more saddened if I don’t come than you all hyungs?” *confirming his thought*

HC          : ”Don’t believe me? Try not to come!” *challenged Ryeowook with his idea*

RW         : ”But…he’ll sulk to me if I already promised him but suddenly I cancel it. Moreover he’ll later nag and haunt me all the time like I’m an eternal sinner like he did to Donghae-hyung when he suddenly cancelled the trip to Greece.” *only thinking the idea made him shiver*

HC          : ”Are you afraid with him?”

RW         : ”I’m not, but  I just wanna avoid trouble he’ll cause if I try to mess with him. He’s vengeful.” *shaking his head*

HC          : ”Compared to Kibum, you two indeed are weird maknaes!  I knew it since first time you two joined our group.”

RW         : ”Ah, you told me once in SSTP,  hyung, you hated me right?”

HC          : ”I did, but you know the reason why. But now I’m grateful that you both are parts of Super Junior. You two sing very well, along with Jongwoon. And moreover…you’re my precious chef!”

RW         : ”Well at least my cook melts your heart, hyung!” *grinning*

HC          : ”Then will you make the food saltier now and added a bit MSG?” *trying to convince him*

RW         : ”No way! If you don’t like it, just feed it to Heebum! ” *giggling*

HC          : ”Tsk…this insolent maknae. Go now!” *shouting the maknae*

RW         : ”Oh, thanks for remind me, hyung, I gotta go now.”

HC          : ”Go safely!”

RW         : ”Ah hyung, at least call Kyuhyun to show him some support, will you?”

HC          : ”Uhmmm…If I still remember it later…”

RW         : ”Then you can call him now if…”

HC          : ”Hiiish…this maknae. Okay, alright. I’ll call him now. Just go…” *acting impatiently*

RW         : ”Bye, hyung”

HC          : ”Hmm…have fun…”

 

SCENE 3

Ryeowook’s phone conversation in a car with Donghae on the way to Kyuhyun’s musical venue.

-Phone ringing-

RW         : ”Hmm…hyung” *answered the phone*

DH          : ”Ryeowooga, where are you now?” *talking from other side*

RW         : ”In car, on the way. Why, hyung?”

DH          : ”Are you driving now?” *worried to disturb Ryeowook if he’s driving*

RW         : ”No, manager-hyung is.”

DH          : ”Where are you going?” *questioning him*

RW         : ”Kyuhyun’s musical. Why you all hyungs don’t remember it…” *wondering his hyungs’ attitudes*

DH          : ”Kyuhyun’s? Isn’t on 29? Today is still 28!” *surprised*

RW         : ”Hyung, Kyuhyun has no schedule on weekdays this month…” *reminding his baby-hyung*

DH          : ”Haaah?! Really?! But why I recalled  it’s on 29!” *still insisting*

RW         : *chuckled* ”You’re imagining things, hyung…”

DH          : ”Maybe I misread the invitation earlier. Will I make it if I go now?” *suddenly throwing an absurd idea*

RW         : ”Hyung, don’t force yourself.  Even if you take a flight now, you won’t make it. The show starts on 6.30.” *trying to reason his hyung who still insists to go*

DH          : ”But…but…” *hesitating*

RW         : ”Just call him you’re sorry you can’t come.” *suggesting*

DH          : ”But he’ll nag me later!” *worrying over Kyuhyun’s wrath*

RW         : ”Don’t tell him you’ve mistaken the date, he’ll haunt you down! Just tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter