II/II

Hot and Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wrong! You didn’t leave but you are not staying with me either!” you shouted, finally turning around to face him. “I want my boyfriend back. I need him. I miss him so much. I love you, Sehun! And I am so hurt.”

 

Part of you regrets everything you said. Where is your patient and strong self that decided to endure everything and to not say anything? But also, part of you says it’s finally time to break the ice.

 

“What matters is that I am here. I am never leaving you, _____! I will keep my promise to stay and never leave,” Sehun finally spoke again. It is supposed to comfort you but your heart felt heavier upon hearing those words. Is he just staying because he doesn’t want to break his promise? That same promise that keep you fighting everyday when you wake up?

 

You went to him and hugged him as tight as you can. “I don’t want to hear that! Sehun, please say that you still love me. It hurts so much, please,” you cried with your face buried on his chest. “I love you and it hurts too,” he softly replied as he hugged you back. “It hurts so much,” he added.

 

Confused, you take a step back and look at his face. He is crying. All this time he has been emotionless but now tears are streaming down his face and his eyes are filled with emotions – pain and sadness. “But do you love me too?” Sehun’s question surprised you. How did the tables even turn? Why is this about questioning your love for him already? Isn’t he the one who has changed to being cold and hateful?

 

“I love you, Sehun. That is such a stupid question!” you exclaimed.

 

“Do you mean it?” he asked again and you know there is something serious behind his questions. He indeed found out about it. You’re quite sure but you still can’t bring yourself to ask him about it.

 

“Yes. I love you and only you. Please believe me, I am saying the truth,” you answered.

 

“Then answer me truthfully again. I have never brought t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter