Chapter Two: KeyBer vs. SooKey

A Bit Too Many

Sorry it took me forever to update! HyoKey won the last chapter! Congratulations!

Battles Won:

SooKey: 0

KeyCole: 0

KeyBer: 0

KeySica: 0

HyoKey: 1

KeyNa: 0

SeoKey: 0

I have a feeling that the votes for this chapter are gonna be coming in like crazy! My biased vote shall be SooKey!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amber's POV

"I...Am....Going.....To.....Kill.....You." I said as calmly as I could to Key.

"You bought us tickets to HER concert?! Do you know what fans are going to think when they see us?!" I sputtered.

I stomped over to him and snatched the tickets out of his hand. "These," I said pointing to the tickets,"Are going in the trash!"

I made my way to the trash can and opened the top when I was interrupted.

"W-Wait! Amber! What's going to happen when I don't go? Sooyoung's going to kill me before you get the chance."

I couldn't help but feel a little hurt. Sooyoung, Sooyoung, Sooyoung. That's all he cares about! What about all those times I saved his ? Hearing this made me rage even more.

Before I could throw them away, Key stopped me-Again.

"If you throw those tickets away, then the bond between SHINee, SNSD, and f(x) will be broken. SM Family is supposed to support each other. This is Sooyoung's musical debut. Even if you don't want to support her, Sones will back off for a while and f(x) will get a chance to shine because of all the love f(x) fans gave Sooyoung. Do you know how much better it'd be if you went yourself? Everyone will coo over the sisterly love SNSD and f(x) have." He explained.

I sighed, feeling defeated. "Well, if it's going to boost f(x)'s popularity than FINE!" I agreed stubbornly.

"Gomawo!" He gave me a quick hug.

I felt a little flustered at the hug, but I couldn't show it to him. If he ever found out about that crush I've had on him since debut than I'm sure to be kicked out of SM.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get in the car!" Key said happily.

I trudged behind him, fearing what would happen at the musical. Sooyoung has been practicing for months and will impress Key. All I can do is rap, and I barely get any lines in our songs. Why do you have to be so dense Key? Can't you see that I like--No, LOVE you?!

We entered the elevator and hit the level 1 button. The quiet hum of the elevator started as we went downward. I stared at Key from under my bangs and noticed that he was gently the ticket to Sooyoung's Musical, Snow White.

"Why is she starring in Snow White?" I wondered aloud.

"I don't know. I guess it's because she can pull off a princess concept very well." Key said thoughtfully.

The elevator made a Ding! noise and we stepped out. We put our coats on and went to the limo waiting outside the dorm.

As we got in the car, I asked how long the ride would be.

"I don't know. 6 minutes probably; eight at the most."

The ride was quiet as I observed the neon lights everywhere. Once we arrived, we bowed to the guard and greeted Sooyoung in her dressing room.

Sooyoung's POV

"Annyeong!" I said cheerfully.

"Annyeong Noona/Unnie!" Amber and Key said back.

"I didn't think you'd make it. Thank you so much for coming! I'm used to filming movies, but this is different! This is live!" I exclaimed.

"Places, everyone!" The stage manager announced.

"Oh-Mianhae. Wish me luck!" I apologized.

"Good luck--No, break a leg!" Key said but Amber stayed quiet. With that, they left to get seated.

I slowly lifted up my elegant dress. I was playing Snow White, but I was quite worried about the kiss part. The prince would be played by Siwon from Super Junior and I'm quite nervous about it. My skin was as white they could make it and they scattered a rosy blush upon my cheeks. I quietly strutted to where I was supposed to be. As the lady playing the evil queen walked off, I went on stage.

I played my part perfectly and came backstage.

.:TIME SKIP TO KISS SCENE:.

Siwon Oppa is in the bathroom--If he doesn't come out soon, the show can't go on.

"Go!" The stage manager said,"Stall, if you must."

I obediently got into my glass coffin, and they rolled me on stage. The curtains parted and everyone could see me. I kept my eye facing the audience closed yet my other one open.

5, 10 minutes passed and still no sign of Siwon Oppa. I began seeing audience members quietly leaving, looking unsatisfied. I felt sad, as this was an epic fail of a musical debut.

Finally, Siwon Oppa came. He recited his lines and came to the coffin to kiss me--Wait, no, is that Key? KEY? What are you doing here?

"Why are you here?" I demanded, while whispering as he parted the hair from my face.

"Play along. Siwon ain't coming back. He's got diarrhea." He whispered back.

He leaned in for a kiss and I kissed back for the audience.

I felt mesmerized. His lips were smooth and soft. His gentleness overpowered me, and if we weren't on stage I could've melted in his arms. He pulled away, but I wanted more. I pulled him closer.

"Not now, Noona. I can't kiss you longer. If I do, the audience will be disgusted."He explained.

I disappointedly let go, yet I got up to continue my part.

I acted faint as if I was brought back to life and said my line.

"Who had kissed me, and brought me back to life?" I daintily asked.

"'Twas I, my Princess, and I have not ever seen anything so beautiful." He recited his line emotionally and realistically.

Oh, how I wish he wasn't acting.

"We shall go back to the kingdom and have a grand wedding." Key continued.

He picked me up, Damsel in Distress Style and carried me off the stage.

I stared at his cute face and thought pedonoona thoughts, and I tried my best to look aweful for the audience.

Once we got backstage, he put me down, and I asked, "What was that about?"

"Oh. Siwon Hyung told someone to let me replace him."

".............."I was a bit speechless. All that emotion, all that romance, and he acts like it's no deal?

But, I realized, there is only one way he could perform that part so perfectly: He meant it.

"Key, did you perhaps.......Mean what you said?"

He walked away without a word.

My face frowned with disappointment and I sadly walked back to my dressing room to get undressed. I changed into my regular clothes and sat down to let the makeup unnie undo my hair and take off my makeup.

"Why so glum?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said emotionlessly.

If only I could tell her. If only I could tell him. If only I could tell myself that I fell for him. Don't you get it, Sooyoung? You've fallen for his charm! But he only thinks of you as a sister-like Noona.

I got up and walked to the car. Smacking my forehead with my head, I sighed. What have I come to? He's just a boy. A boy who made it into the entertainment industry and happened to catch your eye.

I heard a beep and checked my phone. There was a text message.

Yes, I meant it. Except for the marriage part.

From Key

I giggled a bit and cheered up. There's only one way my mood could change this fast.

I'm in love.