HyoKey vs KeySica

A Bit Too Many

Okay, this is how every chapter's gonna go. There's a couple vs. a couple and then you cast your votes regardless of what team your on. You could be on the SeoKey team and then cast your vote for KeySica. Whatever, as long as you VOTE. Of course you don't HAVE to vote, but it'll just lower the chances of your team getting picked for the next round.

Battles Won

  • SooKey: 0
  • KeyBer:  0
  • KeySica: 0
  • KeyCole: 0
  • KeyNa: 0
  • SeoKey: 0
  • HyoKey: 0

______________________________________________________________________________________________

HyoYeon's POV

I stretched and tied my shoes and took a quick sip from my neon-green, BPA-free water bottle. I sat down on the grass for a little before I started dancing. Taking a glance at my watch, I realized something--I was late for our monthly SHINee/SNSD dinner! That's right, it may be pathetic, but Tiffany said that we had to start  "bonding." What bonding? We're label mates for Pete's sake! Even Key, who thinks of all of us as sisters, thinks it's a waste of time. I grapped everything I brought, zipped up my jacket, and started dialing a number on my phone.

"Hello? Jessica? Where are you?" I spoke into my cell-phone.

"HyoYeon! Your late, and now Tiffany won't let us eat! Everybody's at the restaraunt-Taeyon, Yoona, Yuri, Seohyun, Sunny, Tiffany, Sooyoung, me, Key, Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin, and Minho." She yelled angrily.

"Okay, okay," I chuckled, "I'm coming, I'm coming."

"But you don't know how to drive! The restaraunt's far away!"

"Fine, fine. You and Key come with a taxi or something. I'm at that one park, with the really big, open space." I answer.

"Why Key?"

I blushed thinking of my slight crush on Key, even though he's younger. It started once he helped me learn a dance I hadn't just gotten the hang of. I felt embarassed as the Dancing Queen, but I let it slide.

I trudged around in the grass. I remember one time I held a huge grudge against Jessica when Key said that she was his favorite member. I got over it once Key gave me some personal time.

Pretty soon, the car had pulled over to the curb and I have to admit-I got a little jealous when I saw Key and Jessica practically squished together, chatting the night away.

Jessica's POV

I argued with Key.

"Key, you don't know how angry Tiffany is at me! It's like suddenly I'm in charge of HyoYeon! I'm older than Tiffany, and I should be the one bossing her around."

"Jessica, it's fine. Tiffany cares about you and wants you to have a strong sense of responsibility." Key calmly replied.

"NO, it isn't! Shouldn't Taeyon be in charge of everything? She's the leader!" Jessica whined.

"Jessica," Key took her face in his hands, "Go get HyoYeon. As mad as you are, you aren't heartless enough to let HyoYeon stay out there in the cold, while everybody else eats and we're in a heated car!"

Jessica just about collapsed when he held her face.

"K-Key, I'm sorry but-" She stammered.

Key smiled. "Don't worry. I'll get HyoYeon."

He opened the car door and walked out.

Jessica's face heated up.

"Did he just do that?..."

HyoYeon's POV

"Jessica?" I called out.

"I'm here." I heard Key say.

A look of shock covered my face as I asked "Where's Jessica?"

"She's in the car."

Oh....

"So, umm, what restaraunt are we eating at?"

Key rolled his eyes.

"Ugh."

"Tell me about it." I agreed.

"Well, nothing's gonna happen if we don't get back to the car!" He joked.

"Good point!" I laughed.

"It's kinda chilly outside," Key handed me his coat, "Here."

I walked back to the car with Key and sat beside Jessica. We both thought the same thing.

How can he be so caring?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, that's it. Sorry, it's not that long, but I'll be on an updating frenzy this weekend. It's all your fault, Tyler.

ANYWAY, you can cast your vote like this.

Chapter 1 vote: HyoKey

Make sure you put Chapter 1 so I don't get confused. So which one was cuter? Key calming Jessica down or Key giving HyoYeon his jacket. I tried my best not to play favorites, but let me know if I did. I kinda favor HyoKey a little more, but KeySica's great.

Look forward to a SooKey vs. KeyBer next chapter!