Back To Square One

You Are The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyoyeon's POV:-

I soon realised that pissing off Sunny was my biggest mistake. I needed her as much as she needed me. I tried a way to apologize to her, and knowing her so far, she is pretty easy to convince. I thought talking to her during lunch break will be better, without anyone seeing us, I can talk to her privately. So with this thought, I aproached her during lunch break when Mrs Lee called me.

''Don't you think the length of your skirt is too short?'' She asked.

''No'' I replied, looking down at my skirt,'' its looks alright to me''

''I think it is...you need...''

''Take care of it, right? I will, thank you'' I replied, smiled and left. She pissed me off asking such irrevelant questions which didn't matter at the moment.

Sunny was in the auditorium, helping others to prepare for the cultural festival and with her was Jong-In. My blood boiled seeing them together, I don't really know why, but I got a grip on my anger and walked straight upto her. There weren't many people present there and I stood in front of her. She looked surprised after seeing see. So was Jong-In, he looked at me in a weird way.

''What?'' I asked looking at him.

''Don't you think the length of your skirt is too short?'' he asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

''Ugh!'' I rolled my eyes. ''its not small, its the perfect length, maybe you still can't accept the new me''

''Damn right, I can't'' Jong-In said and went away to help the others. DOn't know why his behaviour is suddenly so weird against me.

I turned to Sunny. ''Can I talk to you in private?''

''No, you can tell me here'' She replied.

''Okay, Look Sunny, I want to apologize to you for what I said to you yesterd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter