Being with Yoona

You Are The Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The same day:-

Hyoyeon quietly followed Yoona to the faculty room to return some papers to Mr. Choi. It was already lunch time and there were very few teachers in the faculty room. After finishing their work, Hyoyeon headed towards the class to take her lunch box and go to the terrace where Jong-In was waiting for her. Since both of them became friends, they have their lunch on the terrace everyday. Hyoyeon was going to enter the class when Yoona stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

''Where are you going?'' she asked.

''To have lunch, on the terrace'' Hyoyeon replied.

''Come and have lunch with us in the cafeteria'' Yoona said again.

Hyoyeon was shocked. She found it hard to believe that Yoona is asking her to have lunch with her and on top of that, in the cafeteria, where she had never set foot in her two years of high school life.

''But...Jong...''

''No buts'' Yoona said cutting her off, ''And please don't bring that cheap lunch box of yours, you'll get plenty of food in the cafeteria'' she added.

Hyoyeon nodded and decided to go with Yoona. She thought this is her chance to get into Yoona's group and know more about her, she can also talk with Baekhyun, afterall she is doing everything to get him back. She kept the lunch box inside her locker and went with Yoona. While on the other hand Jong-In eargerly waited for Hyoyeon on the terrace.

                                           ******************

Hyoyeon's POV:-

The cafeteria was bustling with students from all the classes. It was huge with a big food counter at the end of the room from where students were buying their foods and the patron's serving them. There were so many varieties of foods to eat there. The students were sitting in their own tables with their own groups, some had 10-12 people in a group and some had 2-3 and they all sat separately from the other groups. Yoona took me to their own table, which was somewhere in the middle of the cafeteria room where I saw Sehun, Lay, Sunny and Seohyun already present there. As we came nearer, they looked at me in a confusing look.

''What is she doing here?'' Sehun asked Yoona, pointing at me.

''I brought her here to have lunch with us, if you have any problem then you can leave'' Yoona replied coldly and Sehun didn't dared to speak another word.

''Sunny, go and bring an extra chair for Hyoyeon quickly'' She ordered.

''But...But all the chairs are full'' said Sunny.

''And I don't care, I asked you to bring one so just go and bring a chair for Hyoyeon right now. There are only seven chair's here to sit, where do you think she is going to sit, go now'' she said firmly and Sunny quickly left without another word while Yoona took her own seat. ''Where are the others?''

''They would be here soon'' Lay answered.

Yoona's group consists of seven people including Baekhyun now. There were Sunny, Seohyun and Yoona herself and the others were Sehun, Lay, Chanyeol. Lay was an exchange student from China and was the quite type. Sehun liked to taunt and make fun of people just like Sunny and he had a habit of talking about people behind their back and spreading false rumor. Chanyeol was mean and straightforward but he can be friendly sometimes, he is also Baekhyun's best friend since middle school though I hardly knew him. Everyone here had one thing in common and it was that they feared Yoona (I have no idea why) except Chanyeol who was the only person that doesn't tolerated her.Soon Sunny came back with a chair and i took my seat between Yoona on my left and Lay on my right.

''Sunny, go and bring some food for Hyoyeon'' Yoona ordered her again as she was just going to take her seat. Sunny left again with a dull and annoying expression.

A few minutes later, Baekhyun entered the cafeteria with Chanyeol. As soon as I laid eyes on him, my heart started beating like crazy. I didn't knew what was I suppose to do or to say to him. My hands were sweating due nervousness as he came closer. I just wanted to ran away from there but my feet stayed glued to the ground. I didn't look at him and focused my gaze on down on the floor. Though I wanted to hug him so badly like I used to before. I saw him coming towards my seat from the corner of my eyes, he bent forward and gave quick peck on Yoona's cheek and then went back to take his seat beside Sehun. I closed my eyes shut, feeling his presence so near me made my heartbeats even faster.

''Here Hyoyeon'' I quickly opened my eyes hearing Sunny's voice who placed a tray full of foods infront of me which I doubted I could finish in a day.

''Oh! Hyoyeon, you're here, I didn't notice you. You look great with blonde hair'' Baekhyun spoke at last, noticing me and my heart fluttered with happiness. His compliment made my day though it was a short one.

Soon everyone was having lunch and was talking among themselves but I didn't bothered to listen to them, I had my eyes on Baekhyun and I kept glancing at him time to time, munching on a sandwich quitely though he didn't b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter