Coffee, tea or me?

All I want is you

After the filming end, all of them are packing things to go back. Suddenly Jaesuk speak up 

Hey guys, all of you free now? Can we go to have a drink for celebrate our first episode for today?

I will go if you treat hyung.  Kwangsoo look interest.

Aisshh, jinja. Arraseo, I will treat all of you.

Why don't we call Jihyo come with us too? Besides it will be more interesting of theres a woman chatting with us.  Sukjin said.

Yes hyung. It would be more happier if she come because there's a man here really hope she will join us.  Haha glare at Jongkook. Everyone did it too.

Yah! Why look at me?  He can feel his face are as red as a chillies.

Hyung you go and ask her if she want to join us or not.  Haha said.

Why me?

Because all of us are busy packing things, only you are free now.

I am busy too.

Aisshh hyung, if you don't want to go then I go. I really wish I can have a date with her right now.  Gary said shyly.

Gary-yah, go pack your things. Let Jongkook go ask her.  Jaesuk helped.

Andwae, I want to go too.

A ni Gary, you stay here. Hyung you go.  Haha push Jongkook hard toward Jihyo direction.

No, let me go with Jongkook hyung.   Gary walk toward Jongkook who is on the way to meet Jihyo.

All the other member notice that Gary are going toward Jongkook,they quickly grab him back and cupped his mouth. Gary struggle calling Jongkook name trying to release himself.

Gary-yah, don't try to be a spoiler to them.  Jaesuk release Gary when he saw Jongkook already standing infront of Jihyo.

Gary act crying and pout his mouth.

You are not cute. Stop making that face.  Sukjin words make Gary act crying more harder.

 


 

 

Jongkook walk slowly to Jihyo. He can hear his own heart beating very fast. He is trying to find words to start their conversation but he can think nothing. Now he is standing behind her. Jihyo look shock when she turn around and found Jongkook already standing infront of her.

Omo, Jongkook-ssi, you scared me.  She said while rubbing her chest.

Sorry Jihyo-yah. I don't mean to scared you. I am really sorry.

Oh, its ok. So what for you come here? You brothers are all there.  She said pointing at Jaesuk and the others.

How am I suppose to ask her to join us? He said in his mind.

Jihyo-yah, do you have a boyfriend? He is so nerveous and he didn't realize what he have said.

Jihyo look shock with his question and she stay freeze for awhile.

Mwuh ra goo? She ask blankly.

What am I doing for asking this stupid question? Will she think I have feeling to her? He said in his mind.

Jongkook-ssi, why are you asking that?

A ni Jihyo-yah, I just ask because I thought you have a date with your special one, so if you don't have would you like to have a drink with me? He said stutter.

Mwuh? A drink with you? Jihyo is in shock and happy. She didn't believe her dream idol will call her for a drink.

Only that Jongkook realize that he have said something wrong and quickly correct it.

Ji..Ji..Jihyo-yah, I mean we,Jaesuk hyung and the others are going to a cafe not far from here. Do you want to join us? Jaesuk hyung are going to treat us.

Neh, of course. Let me call my manager to tell him to fetch me later.

Ok, we will wait you right there. He point to where Jaesuk stand.

Jongkook walk away leaving Jihyo calling her manager.

Is she going? Haha asked.

Yas, she is coming with us.

Haha glare at him with a meaningful eyes making Jongkook blush again.

 


 

 

Jihyo walk to them after finish calling.

Here you are Jihyo-yah.

Neh Jaesuk oppa. Thank you for invite me to join all of you.

It just a small matter. Lets go.

Jihyo-yah, do you want to come with me with my car? Gary ask shyly.

A ni hyung, I come with you.  Kwangsoo and Haha said at the same time.

No, both of you fo sit the other car. I only want to drive with Jihyo.

Jihyo laugh at three of them.

Nevermind, I go with Jaesuk oppa.

You can't Jihyo-yah, our car already full. You can have a ride on Jongkook car.  Sukjin said.

Jihyo look up at Jongkook and don't know what to say.

Can I? She asked.

Jongkook nodded with his heart beating really fast.

Jihyo went into Jongkook car and sit next to the driver seat. Jongkook start driving. Jihyo try to break the silent.

Jongkook-ssi, can I listen to musics

Neh.  Jongkook insert a disc into the music player. It play all of his songs.

Jongkook-ssi, your songs are really great. I really love it and I alsways listen to your songs before I sleep.

Jinja? So my voice companions you every night? He ask blushing and her too.

 

They arrive at the cafe.

Jihyo-yah,what do you want to have? Coffee, tea or me? Gary asked and point at himself.

Errmm..I choose Americano Gary-ssi. Thank you.  Jihyo laugh.

Aigoo, I thought you will choose me. Ok, I will be right back.

Jihyo still laughing with Gary actions.

Jongkook look at them with jealousy.

After they have a drink, they are ready to go back.

Thank you Jaesuk oppa for treat me the coffee. Jihyo said.

Its ok. Becareful on the way back Jihyo-yah, I am going back now. Bye.

Neh, bye.

Jihyo-yah, how are you going to go back? If you don't mind I can drive you home.

Nevermind Gary-ssi. I can call my manager to fetch me.

Oh..ok.  Gary said disapointed.

Maybe you can just let Jongkook hyung to give you a ride. Its already late and you can give your manager time to rest.  Haha said.

Why Jongkook hyung? I can give her a ride too.  Gary defense.

A ni. You have to fetch me and Kwangsoo home.  Kwangsoo and Haha pull Gary into his car and they drive off.

Only Jongkook ang Jihyo are still standing there.

Come lets go.  He said.

On the way back. They keep silent, only the music break the silence. Jongkook try to break the silent.

Jihyo-yah you are now busy with your filming right?

Neh.  Their eyes meet.

You need to have more rest. You look so tired.

I will. She smile at him and he blush.

 

They already arrive at Jihyo house.

Thank you Jongkook-ssi for give me a ride. Sorry if I trouble you. She bow after she went out the car.

Just a small matter. I will go after I see you walk into your house safely.

Thank again. Becareful all the way back.  She bow and went inside her house. Then Jongkook drive away.