Introduce the member 2

All I want is you

Let's continue. The third member is Ha Dong Hoon-ssi who we usually call him Haha. Jae Suk said.

Anneyong.. I am Haha. Haha greet while bow infront the camera.

Haha-yah, I been told that you love pororo so much. No wonder ypu are as short as a penguin.  Jae Suk change his teasing target.

Yah you grasshopper hyung! Why did you call me short? All the member laugh again when Haha shout out loud.

Hyung, you can't call me short, you can only call me cute pororo.  Haha acting cute with his cute voice. He make all of the running man member shivered.

Haha-yah, you are making all of us wanted to vomit with the way you act. Jong Kook started to burst out.

Wuuhh, wuuhh...  Haha act crying at Jong Kook.

Yah, you stop that or i'll treat you as my house sandbag. Its been two days I haven't excercise.   Jong Kook said while pretend to wave his arm infront of Haha.

Haha saw it and quickly hug Jong Kook for forgiveness. Jong Kook laugh at his brother and he also response to hug him back.

Hey both of you.. can you release from hugging? Its really look annoying with both man hugging infront of the camera. Jae Suk suddenly tease them make Jong Kook and Haha quickly release their embrace and stand apart making everyone laugh hard.

Well, the next member is Kim Jong Kook-ssi who hugged our brother Haha just now. I am sure that all of you know Kim Jong Kook. He is a well known singer and he been appear X-men and family outing with me before.

Annyeohaseyo.. I am Kim Jong Kook.

Kim Jong Kook always having loveline in every show. At X-men show he have it with Yoon Eun Hye and in family outing he have it with Lee Hyori. I am guessing who are you going to have on this show.  Jae Suk look at Jong Kook.

It make Jong Kook burst out and he wrap Jae Suk head on his arm making Jae Suk can't breath.

Yah, Kim Jong Kook! Your huge and tough muscle making me chocking and I can't even breath.  Jae Suk suffer and begging for freedom.

If you scared of being punch by me, don't you start making me wanna punch you.  Jong Kook pretending angry.

Jae Suk quickly walk away from Jong Kook with a scared face.

Hahaha... finally  I get my revenge.  Haha laugh at Jae Suk with his happy face.

Hyung, me too. Kwangsoo added.

Haha then walk toward Kwangsoo and reach out his hand.

Ha..Kwang..BETRAYER!  Haha and Kwangsoo shout out their slogan.

Hey you two! Get away!  Jae Suk punch them.

They make all of them laugh.

The next member is Kang Gary-ssi. He is the only one who always have a harmony face at all situation.

Annyeohaseyo, I am Kang Gary.

Yah, Jae Suk! How long are you going to introduce them? Why am I the slowest and the last person to greet my beloved fans?  Suk Jin who is silent all of the time suddenly speak making everyone look at him.

Arrasseo, arrasseo. Mianhae.  Jae Suk almost forget about Suk Jin   and quickly apologize.

And the last member who is the oldest member for our member for our family, Ji Suk Jin-ssi. He is popular with his big nose. Jae Suk start tease.

Hey you Yoo Jae Suk! Don't you say I am old. Even I am old, I am still handsome.  Suk Jin say pretend with cool and handsome expression. Everyone make annoying face at him make him speak again.

Yah, yah, yah! Why all of you make those face? I am just telling the truth.

Everyone laugh more louder.

Ok.. Let just stop teasing each other. Let start our show.  Jae Suk start being serious.

PD Nim start to give speech.

Before we start, we still have a guest going to join us today.

All of them shock and happy.

Jinja?   Jae Suk pretend surprise and happy. He know who is the guest because he is the person who invite the guest.

I really hope that the guest is a female. It have been a long time that I didn't have a chance to cooperate with the female guest in the show.

Aisshh, jinja.. Haha-yah, not only you are crazy over girl, all of us also want a female guest fooling with us. Suk Jin said.

 

From far they can see a female guest walking toward them.

Yeay!! It is a female guest.

All of them clapping hand and whistling.

The female guest walk slowly to them. She can't hide her shyness because all of the running man cast are looking at he.