Prologue

Devilish Angels
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                                   

 

                      

       

Prologue

 

 

 

 

 

Before the story begins….

These supernatural are special. They are because not all of them are born this way, some were not born to be a beast, and some were born to be normal human. But I guess its destiny that changed who they were to who they are now. Werewolves were known to be the strongest animals/supernatural creatures alive. They could tear your flesh into pieces just in the matter of minutes, actually no, seconds. Werewolves and wolves were different; werewolves are in form of human until the moon came up or if they wanted to tear up someone’s body. If you watch “Twilight” you will know, but in order to read this story, you must believe, or at least tell yourself to believe these creatures were here, alive, living. They lived together in a group called “The White Moon”. Why this name you wonder? When werewolves transfer at midnight, the moon was suppose to be white and shiny. And the head, the most powerful werewolf who was the leader of the group was someone called “Wof”. He was and is the bravest, smartest, strongest werewolf ever lived, no one, absolutely no one should mess up with him, and he was like a continuous burning fire.

Ok, the other group. The Black Moon, the vampires. I guess probably all of you know what a vampire is? They were creatures that need blood, to survive, not flesh like werewolves. Vampires were as strong as werewolves because they could move around as a speed of light and they could came up to you, and killed you at anytime, or turn you into a vampire like them (just by the blood, yes, no surprise) But vampires were horrified of the sun, if they stood in the sun they will get burned so they all had a ring, a ring that allowed them to stand in the day, because if not, isn’t it boring for them just to stay in the house until the same came down? They also had a leader, again the strongest, most violent vampire called “Naf”, and again, no one mess around him or …. you know what happen after that. The 2 groups lived in Planet ZYX where there were only them, and some human for them to feed as food but human do not live here, like why would they? (Some of them secretly went to the human world and brought some to feed on, naughty, I know)Oh, I forgot, and there was a witch. No one knows her name but she had a book full of thousands, billions of every single spells in the world, because she had the magic, she was in charge of the whole planet. (I mean you cannot let vampires and werewolves took care of their own….) and if they did something wrong, she will put a spell so they could learn their lessons.

In this prologue, I just want to ensure you that the two groups DO NOT act like Romeos and Juliets where they cannot love the person on the opposite group and the group are not a family, only some are blood-siblings but not all of them are so they can fall in love for the person on the group. And since there were a lot of characters, they all had very different background, where they came from, their past so here are brief descriptions of their lives.

Jin Se Yeon was not born on Plant ZYX, she lived in the human world. She lost both her mom and dad a few days after when she just got out of her mommy’s stomach. She had a brother twin named Jin Se Joon and together, they lived in a small orphanage. They grew up as fast as speed of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter