Record 1

The Secrets Within Her Eyes

Thanks for reading my story. Make sure to check out my other stories!


Female students started running to the end of the hall bumping into Kim Soo Eun, the transfer student. They'll look back at her and bow as an apology.

*It's okay* she'll think to herself. She looks straight, trying to see what was the cause of all this. She caught a glimpse of it, the cause was just a group of boys. She lost interest and walked to the princpal's office but she couldn't find it. So she risked her life and went back to ask someone. There was a boy standing by a locker and she went to ask him.

"Jeogiyo?" She said softly. He heard her and turned to face her.

"N-Neh?" he replied.

"U-um... D-Do you know where the office is?" Soo Eun asked. 

"Ahh~ It's just around the corner over there," he pointed to the hall where the girls were "You should see a sign there and just follow it." he comtinued. She bowed.

"K-Kamsahamnida~." She said and walked towards the girls. As she approached them, she tried to squeeze through. But they just pushed her back. She was getting impatient. 

"I-I need to get through." she said. 

"Aish!" one of the girls said and elbowed Soo Eun in the chest, pushing her away. She fell and started coughing. They were getting rude, so she got angry.

"Yah! I need to get through!" Soo Eun shouted. Everyone turned their attention to her.

"Yah~. We want to see them as much as you do too!" the girl who elbowed her said.

"Mwoh?! See who? I need to get to the principal's office." Soo Eun said. The girl got embarrassed and everyone moved out of the way. Soo Eun blew her bangs out of her sight and walked to the office. She walked until she saw a sign.

' Principal's office. Follow the blue line.'

She looked down and there was the blue line that they stated. She followed it and soon came upon a door. It was the principal's office. She knocked.

"Come in." a voice said and she opened the door.

"Annyeonghaseyo." she greeted.

"You must be the transfer student. Right?" the principal.

"Neh~." Soo Eun replied.

"Here are your scheduals and your locker number. Your first class is english. It's room 208. Just follow the red line." she told Soo Eun. Soo Eun bowed and stepped out. She slowly walked away looking for her locker. Then a boy appeared.

"Jeogiyo?" Soo Eun said the male looked at her. He looked around him and turn back to her pointing at himself. She nodded and walked towards him.

"Can you help me?" she asked and he nodded.

"I-I'm Seokjin by the way, but you can call me Jin." he said and reached out a hand. Soo Eun took it and shook it. He smiled and took a glance at her.

"Okay Jin, can you help me find this locker?" She asked and he looked at the piece of paper.

"Follow me." He said as he took his hand out of him pocket and held onto her hand. She blushed at the sudden skin contact. After walking for a while, they arrived at a locker and he let go of her hand.

"This is your locker." he showed her. She thanked him and stuffed her things in the locker. He looked at her and then he saw something behind her ear.

"What's this?" He said and touched it. It glowed yellow and burned him.

"Ah." he winced in pain. She looked at him. 

"K-Kwenchanayo?" she said and looked his finger. It was red, like a tomato.

"How did you get burned?" she said. He looked at her straight in the eyes.

"I-I.....I t-touched the thing behind your ear." he said. She reached behind her ear.

"It's not hot." she said.

" Nevermind then." he said.

"What is it anyways?" Jin asked.

"People told me that it's a tattoo, I don't agree." she said.

"Then what do you think it is?" Jin asked.

"It's a symbol. It tells me who I am." Soo Eun said and Jin stood besides her silently. He stared at her. She was different and he liked that. The girls there at school were too clingy. Then, screaming was heard. Oh no. Someone noticed Jin.

"Yah yah yah! See you later!" Jin said to Soo Eun and ran away. The fangirls followed him and bumped into Soo Eun everytime as if they did it on purpose. Soo Eun chuckled and closed her locker. She then walked away, trying to look for the English class.

"Where it it?" She said and turned around, walkin backwards. As she slowly turned back, she bumped into someone else and fell, scattering her stuff everywhere. She landed on the floor, her elbows holding her up alittle. Soo Eun got up and looked at the person that she bumped into. It was a boy.

"M-Mianhae~." Soo Eun said and bowed. He looked at her, smirked, and kicked away her binder. He walked away around the corner, about to put on his headphones again until she spoke.

"Yah! What's your problem?!" she said. The male was surprised. The other girls wouldn't say that to him. Does she not know him? Is she serious?

"Rude people. They don't even know me yet. They act as if I commited a crime or something." Soo Eun said as she picked up her things. After she finished picking up her things, she went to english class. 

The boy noticed that she forgot a book, but when he turned around to give it to her, she was gone. The boy looked at the book and slightly smiled. He walked away to an abandoned room, where six other boys hung out.


"Sorry that I'm late!" Soo Eun said as she walked into class.

"Are you the transfer student?" the teacher asked.

"N-Neh. I am." Soo Eun replied. The teacher brought her to the front.

"Class. Welcome our new student. Kim Soo Eun." the teacher introduced and everyone clapped.

"Why won't you go take a seat next to Krystal over there." the teacher said and pointed to an empty seat next to a girl. Everyone gasped. Was it suppose to mean a bad thing? Did someone pee on the seat? Do they not like Krystal? Soo Eun took the seat next to Krystal and she smirked. Soo Eun could sense that a nightmare had just begun.

 

After three of her classes were done, it was lunch time. Of course, Soo Eun brought her own lunch. She looked at all of the tables. It was like they were labeled. At every single table, there was a certain kind of group. There were nerds, game freaks, weird people, couples, the mean people, the kingkas, queenkas, and others. Soo Eun didn't fit in, but there were no where to sit. Then, she had eye contact with Jin. He smiled at her. Seokjin waved at her to come to their table. She shook her head and looked outside. There was an empty bench out there and she went to sit out there. Seokjin's eyes followed her.

"Yah." another dude said, making Jin snap out of it.

"What?" Jin replied. The guys chuckled.

"Do you like her?" the same guy said.

"A-ani." Seokjin lied. He started eating again. The guys laughed again.

Then, Jin got up with his lunch and left to go outside.

____________________

Soo Eun sat on the bench chair and opened up her lunch box. Then someone sat across from her. She looked up. She looked back down and smiled. Seokjin also smlied and ate him lunch.

"Why aren't you siting with your friends?" Soo Eun asked.

"They kept making fun of me so I decided to come sit with you. Also, I don't want you to be lonely." Jin said and stuffed his mouth with food.

"Eat slowly or else you'll choke." She said and handed him one of her water bottles. Jin smiled and blushed as he opened the bottle and drank the water in it. Soo Eun started eating too. Then, six other people came and sat around them.

"Hi~! You must be Jin's yeoja chingu!" a guy said. Soo Eun's eyes widened.

"Y-Yeoja Chingu?-" Soo Eun said but was cut off.

"Yah, yah, yah! Aniyo! We are just friends!!" Seokjin said an d stuffed his mouth again.

"Yah~. I was just kidding." the guy said. He turned to Soo Eun.

"Hi~. I'm Namjoon, Kim Namjoon or Rap Monster. You can call me Namjoon though." 'Namjoon' said.

"I am Kim Taehyung. Other people know me as V but just call me Taehyung." 'Taehyung' said and cutely smiled.

"I'm Min Yoongi or Suga but just call me Yoongi." 'Yoongi' introduced himself.

"I'm Jung Hoseok or J-hope." 'Hoseok' said. They all looked at the guy next to Hoseok. He looked back at them.

"What?" he answered. The guy next to him chuckled.

"Ah~. Annyeong, my name is Park Jimin and this is Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you." Jimin said and smiled. Soo Eun smiled back.

" My name is S-" Soo Eun was cut off again.

"Her name is Soo Eun, Kim Soo Eun." Jin said.

"Hello, Soo Eun." They all greeted her. Exept for Jungkook. Soo Eun looked at Jungkook. His may look cold ut every time she looks at him, she feels warm.

 

After a couple more classes, it was time to go home. Jin walked besides Soo Eun while Bangtan walked behind the two. 

"They look like a couple." Namjoon said.

"I know." Yoongi said and they all chuckled except for Jungkook. They continued walking.

"M-My house is just over there. I can go by myself." Soo Eun said.

"Aniyo. I can take you." Jin said.

"It's okay. Bye~. Good night guys." she said lastly looking at the rest of the guys. Soo Eun then walked away ahead of them. They all waved to her except for Jungkook.

"Hey, Jungkook." Namjoon said and Jungkook looked at him.

"What?" he replied.

"Do you want to go with us to the club?" Namjoon said.

"Yah~. He's underage remember." Hoseok said and they all left. Jungkook didn't want to go anyways. Jungkook walked away until he heard a slight scream. He looked towards the way where Soo Eun walked. He did have better hearing than the rest of the other guys. Jungkook's only thought was that someone was in danger. He ran towards the scream and it came from an alley. He saw a girl being touched by two drunk guys.

"Yah~. Just come with us~. You'll have the best time of your life." one of the guy said.

"Shireo! Shireoyo! Get away from me! What's your problem?!" a girl shouted. It was a fimiliar voice to Jungkook.

'Flashback'

"Yah! What's your problem?!"

'End of Flashback'

It was Soo Eun, Kim Soo Eun.

Jungkook ran up to the guys.

"Don't touch her." Jungkook said and grabbed one of the guys wrist.

"Who the heck are you?" the guy said.

"I'd like to ask you the same thing. Does she even know you?" Jungkook said. Soo Eun was crying. The guy had pinned So Eun to the wall. He threw Soo Eun to the other guy and punched Jungkook. Jungkook stumbled back a bit but came back and punched the guy. His punch was more powerful. The guy fell and got up again. He punched Jungkook harder and Jungkook also fell. The guy laughed and he attacked the guy. The other guy who was holding Soo Eun, lets go of her and joins the fight. It was two against one. That was unfair. Soo Eun knew that she had to step in. She saw a metal pipe besides her and picked it up. She tapped one of the guys shoulder and he looked at her. At just the right time, Soo Eun swung to pipe and it caused the guy to go unconsious. It was a big impact. The guy who was still fighting with jungkook saw and he ran away. Jungkook grunted as he stood up.

"A-are you alright?" Jungkook asked, panting and limping to Soo Eun.

"I-i'm alright." So Eun said. He approached her and cupped her face as she looked at him.

"That's a r-relief." Jungkook said and collapsed onto Soo Eun. Luckily, she caught him and didn't fall. 

"Jungkook-ah. Yah~! Jeon Jungkook!" Soo Eun said and grabbed her phone. She quickly dialed a phone number.

"Yah! Oppa. Run down to the alley. I need help." Soo Eun said and the other line hung up. Soon, a man was running down the alley.

"So Eun-ah. What happened?! Who is that?!" Younghwa (Sooeun's neighbor) said.

"A friend. Now just help me! Piggy back him!" Soo Eun said.

"Aish." Younghwa said and carried Jungkook. They quickly walked home and he laid Jungkook onto Soo Eun's bed. 

" Go a long bandage and some warm water." Soo Eun said.

"Why am I always your slave?" Younghwa said and Soo Eun looked at him.

"Just go!" Soo Eun said and Yonghwa left. Soo Eun looked at Jungkook and moved a piece of his hair out of his face. She looked at him for a while and stood up, but Jungkook held her hand.

"K-Kajima~. Stay w-with me." Jungkook said. Soo Eun was quite surprised. The door opened and Younghwa came in with a small face towel and a bowl of warm water. She soaked a towel in the water and drained some of the water out. Then, she lightly dabbed it on Jungkooks wounds. She grabbed a first aid kit from a drawer and started treating Jungkook's wounds. Even though he wasn't awake, he'd wince each time she dabbed the cotton ball with alcohol onto his wounds. Then, she wrapped the long bandage around his head. Not too tightly though.

"Are you okay?" Soo Eun asked gently. Jungkook looked at her. He was about to sit up but she pushed himback down gently.

"Rest. You can spend the night here." Soo Eun said and left. Jungkook's eye's widened. He lifted his head

"Andw-!" Jungkook said but was cut off when the door was shut.

"wae." Jungkook finished and plopped his head back onto the pillow, sighing.

 

Later, Soo Eun went back to her room. She found a sleeping Jungkook. She smiled and sat besides him. She traced his jawline and then he grabbed her waist. He thought she was a pillow and slept while holding her waist. He rested his head on her chest and she was surprised. 

"Are you having a good dream?" Soo Eun asked and chuckled. she rubbed her thumb on his cheek for a while. Even though they had a bad start, Soo Eun started to have a crush on Jungkook. He just seems right for her.

But yes, Jungkook was having a good dream. He didn't like good dreams. It'll only make him sad when he wakes up. Maybe not this time.

'Jungkook's Dream' (Jungkooks P.O.V)

"Jagiya~. Ileona. Pali~." a voice said and I opened my eyes. Soo Eun?

"Oh. You're up. Hehehe." Soo Eun said.

"Yah~. Get up." Soo Eun said. I turned away from her. She then started to tickle me.

"Yah!" I said and started laughing. I couldn't stand it anymore and grabbed her. She was now below me and I was on top of her. I slowly leaned down and layed my lips onto her soft ones. I had kissed her. My heart beated like crazy. (Not literally) I then pulled away.

"Let's go downstairs." I said and smiled, getting off of her. Downstairs, she was cooking and I decided to go back hug her.

"Jagiya~." I said.

"Hmm?" she replied.

"Ppo Ppo~! (Kiss)" I said and she slowly turned around putting the cooking utensil that she was using down. Soo Eun puts her arms around my neck and I leaned in, kissing her. She smiled in between the kiss and then pushed me away a little.

"I have to make breakfast." I chuckled and she continued making breakfast. I went and sat down at the kitchen table and stared at her.

"Stop staring. I'm blushing." Soo Eun said and I looked away. I smiled.

After she was done making food, she turned the stove off and nicely placed the food on the plate. She brought over the two plates and setted one in front of me and the other in front of herself.

"Jalmokegetsumnida!" we said in unison and laughed as we ate our food.

__________________________

"I want some chips and icecream." Soo Eun said. She locked arms with me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Andwae. That's not healthy." I said to her, walking in the park.

"Just admit it. I'm fat aren't I? I fat! FAT!" Soo Eun said. I stopped in my tracks and she also stopped.

"You're not fat. You're pregnant..........and beautiful." I said and chuckled. She also chuckled and held onto my arm a little tighter.

 

That night, we slept together in our bed. Her hand was on my chest and my arm was around her waist. She didn't slep yet and I didn't either. So Eun the light with a remote besides me. I pretended to sleep. She traced the bridge of my nose and I chuckled. It tickled. I lightly poked her sides. She laughed. She was ticklish,  I kept tickling her.

"Yah! Hajima~." she said while laughing. I stopped. She panted and caught her breath.

"Tired now?" I asked her. She nodded. I reached for the remote and turned off the lights. She snuggled closer to my chest. I pulled the blanets over our shoulder and we slept peacfully.

'Jal ja, na ae jagiya~.'

End of Dream

Jungkook woke up. Like his dream, his arms around Soo Eun's waist while she snuggled in closer to his chest. Jungkook smiled. He placed his hand behind her head and pulled her in alittle bit to kiss her forehead. After kissing her forehead, she wiggled alittle but did not wake up. Jungkook exhaled and removed his hand from her. He got up, pulled the blanket over her, and grabbed his jacket. He went out of her apartment room and softly closed the door, making sure to not wake her up. He turned around and her neighbor was there. Jungkook flinched and backed away.

"What are you doing?" Younghwa asked and Jungkook panted.

"I-I was j-just le-leaving." Jungkook said and quietly slipped pass Younghwa. Jungkook exited the place and rushed to school. It was 7:13AM , a bit early but Jungkook didn't care. Some times, he just liked coming early. School starts at 8:00AM, and the earlier is it, the better. Jungkook's dream flashed by his mind. Jungkook smiled and walked into school.


HELLO!! Yes this is my new story. I know that I'm not finished with my other storied but I just had to. And if you guys haven't realized yet. I have recently deleted one of my stories. I felt like that story isn't going to go anywhere. I'm sorry!!! T-T. But I hope you guys will like this one! >_< Annyeong! *bows*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SUBSCRIBE!!