Record 2

The Secrets Within Her Eyes

      Jungkook walked in the empty hallway. Every step he made, he thought of her. Everytime he though of her, he'd smile. A smile from the cold prince Jungkook?! The guys barely see it. Jungkook doesn't smile much. But why for her? Out of everyone, he smiled because of her.

 

He went into the abandoned room and started reading the book called 'The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tuale'. Jungkook loved the book. He doesn't read much but he just suddenly took interest in it. Jungkook liked every word of it. Jungkook had already read the book three times. Now, is his fourth time. He didn't care. The book was still very interesting to him. But Jungkook soon got a bit tired. He rested his head on his arm while sitting at a desk and closed his eyes. He fell asleep.

 

It was now 7:22 am and Sooeun woke up. She looked besides her. Jungkook was gone. There was a note on the pillow.

' Sooeun,

Don't worry about me. I've already left for school. You can ask your neighbor if you think that i'm lying. He he he. Well, I slept great. Thank you for curing me........... Bye!!!

-J.J'

Sooeun smiled and set the note down.

'Thank you for protecting me.' Sooeun thought to herself. She walked to the bathroom and did her daily routine.

 

By the time that it was 7:49 AM, Sooeun was all dressed and had just finished breakfast. She eats kind of quick. She then went out. SHe locked the door and continued on towards school.

At school, people were different today. They threw things around and it was very very loud. Sooeun didn't like loud so she walked away to an abandoned room. She closed the door behind her and it was quiet. She turned around just to see 6 pairs of eyes looking back at her. 

"Y-you guys were i-in here?" she said. They nodded.

"Why didn't you guys say anything?" she asked again. Jimin pointed to a sleeping boy.

"We're trying not to wake him up. When we wake him up, he gets cranky." Namjoon said and walked towards her.

"Can you wake him up for us?" Jin asked. Namjoon smiled at her. The rest of the guys did too.

"O-okay." Sooeun replied and walked toward Jungkook. She stopped infront of him and rested her head besides his. Their faces were parallel to one another. Sooeun stared at him.

"You think that'll work?" Taehyung said and laughed. Jin was looking away. Jin felt jealous. He did like Sooeun after all.

Sooeun just kept looking at Jungkook. Then, he slowly opened his eyes. She smiled.

"He's up." Sooeun said as she lifted her head back up. They stared at her, shocked. The guys were speechless. How was it even possible to wake him up quietly?! Jungkook also lifted his head up and cutley rubbed his eyes. His eye sight was the best right there. After his eye sight was back to normal, he looked straight into her eyes. 

"Kwenchana? Are you okay from yesterday?" Sooeun asked.

"Yesterday?! What did you guys do?" Jin shouted and stood up immediatly, slamming his hands on the table.

"Calm down. It was probably nothing dirty you byuntae." Hoseok said and pushde Jin's shoulders down, making him sit.

" Yesterday, Jungkook protected me from these guys and then he went unconscious. So, he slept over at my place." Sooeun said. They all looked over at Jungkook. He stared back.

" What?" He had replied. Jin scoffed and Sooeun looked towards the door.

" Neh.. We'll come." She said and the guys looked at her.

"S-Sooeun-shi. Who were you speaking to?" Yoongi asked her. She looked at them. 

"The lady with the hair net who was by the door. Did you guys not see her nor hear her?" Sooeun asked. They all shook their head.

"S-Sooeun, c-can you see the d-dead?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know. I'm not really sure about that." She replied. The all nervously smiled. She smiled too.


"The answer is Y2-Y1 all over 2a." A student answered.

"That's correct." The teacher said. Everyone clapped. The bell rang, it meant that the next class was beginning. The next class was all about mythology and legends. Sooeun really liked this class. The male teacher came in.

"Annyeonghaseyo." the students greeted him.

"Hello students, today we will be learning about Angels. Probably, everyone's favorite topic." he said. Sooeun was very excited.

"We will first of all talk about how to find one. If you want to that is." He said. He clicked a button on a remote and the silde moved.

"If you are an angel yourself, you'll see golden dust floating behind them." he explained. Sooeun gasped. She saw golden dust around him. He was an Angel.

"How do you know teacher? Are you an angel?" a student asked and everyone laughed. Sooeun faked a laugh.

"No. On with the lesson." the teacher said and clicked another button. It showed a black feather like tatoo.

"Angels will also have this behind their left ear, a black feather. It is said that if a destined human touches it, the angel's wings will come out. But if the wrong person touches it, it'll burn them." the teacher said. Jin suddenly had a flashback. His finger was burned when he touched Sooeun's 'birth mark'. Was he not destined to be with her? Was she an Angel?! He ignored it and continued listening. 

"Angels can also do some things silently. They can even wake someone up silently and they can hear things easily, even if it is miles away." Jin was even more shocked, but like before, he shook it off. 

"Angels can see the dead. Of course they can, you thought to yourself. Yes, they can. They are the ones to lead the death to either their happiness or the fears. Certain people have a certain glow of dust. Good people have blue dust, bad people have red dust, and dead people have a very white dust." he explained more. Sooeun looked around again. Everyone had a blue dust excpet for one student. That student had a bright red dust. She knew that he was dangerous. The teacher them rested his head on the desk.

"L-Let's take a break." He said and went over to a drawer and pulled out a tube of pills. Everyone were talking but Sooeun heard the pills. It was weird. 

"Just g-go outside for now." the teacher said and held onto his head. Everyone left. As Sooeun exited to the hall, she felt a slight pain to her head but ignored it. She walked in the halls and bumped into people but shurged it off. She saw Jungkook and the pain got worse. It hurted alot by now. her eyes couldnt focus and soon, she collapsed in front of him, Jungkook.

"Y-yah. Sooeun. Sooeun-ah!! Yah!" Jungkook shouted and crouched down by her, dropping his things.

"Sooeun-ah!! Sooeun!! Please, be okay. Someone! Call the ambulance!" Jungkook said and she was beginning to black out.

"No no no no no. Stay with me!! Don't you close your eyes! Sooeun!! Sooeun~.." Her name was getting softer and softer. He shook her while she layed in his arms. Everything went black and Sooeun fainted. Was this the end of her? Will he let her go? What will happen?! 

Jungkook had thought she was gone so he cried. He let his tears fall. He moved her around to his back and carried her on his back out of school. He wanted to do the same thing she did to him but it seems as if he'll never get a chance. Tears slid by as he ran. His tear fell. He ran as fast as he could. He ran and ran. Where was he running to? He was running to a place that will save her. He was certain.


Herro!!! I know this is a short chapter but you know........ i tried. Lol but hop you guys enjoyed it and it might be a while until i update again because i have school to and school these days are hard. Hope to see you soon. Annyeong!! 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SUSCRIBE!!!!!!