Chapter 1

I don't believe in love

 

 

Year: 2021

 

Sehun's POV

 

Hello, I'm Oh Sehun oh wait a minute that was in the past, now I'm Wu Sehun, 25 years old and married to Wu Yifan or also known as Kris Wu, 28 years old. We got married when I was 22 and he was 25 years old. Well enough about me and my hubby. Currently I'm waiting for him here in our usual place, the coffee house. We always go here together. We'll be going somewhere very important, it includes my health, so in short we'll be going to the hospital.

 

I was eating my favorite dessert, fruit cake when my phone buzzed signaling someone just texted me. I looked at the sender of the name, I smiled and opened it

 

From: Baba Kris

To: Sehun <3

Sehunnie, I'm sorry baby,I'll be late, something came up with work and I have to finish it, just eat lunch without me or you could ask Chen to eat with you, I know you don't like eating alone and take care of yourself and love you so much! <3

 

Awww he really know me more than myself....<3

 

To: Baba Kris

From: Sehun <3

It's ok, just hurry up and finish it and Chen's busy and I'm okay eating with myself and l love you too so much <3 

P.S Don't stress youself ok? It's bad for your health and take care :)

 

I replied to him. I'm so lucky I have a very wonderful husband in the world, he's a good person, a gentleman and top of it all he's handsome and smart. He's not like those other spoiled rich kids. It's a well known fact that Kris Wu, the youngest man to be in the business industry is married and happy with me. Well since he is the son of a CEO, his father would really match him with his business partner's daughters and also he had a lot of admirers, so when the news came out  that he's getting married with me, well as expected I got a lot of haters but I don't even give a damn about those girls and boys because they're just jealous because Kris only oves me and only me, he won't propose to me if he doesn't right? 

 

Well I still remember the first time I met him. It was when I was graduating from highschool and he was also graduating from college. I was 18 and he was 21. I still remember those times in my teenage years where in...I don't believe in love

 

 

Year: 2014

Month: November

 

Hello, I'm Oh Sehun and I am a graduating student in SM Academy and I'm 18 years old.

 

My friend, well best friend convinced me to join this Youth Festival that is going to be held this last week of  November. Actually I didn't want to go because I prefer to sleep in my room and play video games than socializing with other peope and Chen, my best buddy knows the reaosn.

 

I've become like this ever since what happened 4 years ago and honestly I don't want to talk about it because if I do, I always end up crying for hours and depressed for days and I don't like cause it shows that I'm a weak person and vulnerable in everyone's eyes and to keep myself from getting hurt, I shut down all my feelings, I don't care about the things that are not useful to me. Well anyways back to the topic....oh yeah.

 

Like I said my best friend convinced me to join, I told him I'll go ask my parents first and I did. When I told my parents about this Youth Festival they were delighted that I was starting to make new friends and they said that I should go out more often and meet new people. I scoffed. The last time I interact and meet new people, I ended up with a brokenheart that has never been healed up until now.

 

So right now I found myself sitting inside the van traveling towards the venue, actually the event last for 3 days and 2 nights. The school that was sponsoring is where we are going to stay over, it'll be like a dorm. The teachers said it is an hour away so I put my headphones and and sleep for the time being. When I woked up we were already there. Chen and I went to our rooms, we'll be sharing the room with our schoolmates. When we arrived there I saw familiar faces, There's Kyungsoo and his boyfriend Baekhyun, then there's also Chanyeol and again with his boyfriend Kai and lastly Suho with his brother Tao. I didn't know how those two are brothers, I mean Suho is pure Korean and Tao is pure Chinese, How the hell did that happen? Well I don't know and obviously I don't care. The whole day we were inside our rooms and by night time that was the only time we get out of our rooms.

 

We settled our stuff inside the room and went to the covered court. The emcee went up to the stage and greeted us all, like I care. I wasn't paying attention at all to what the guy was saying, but when  he said that we'll be group into 25 groups I paid attention, he also said that it is NOT by school. I suddenly got nervous, this is why I don't like going to this kinds of event, you'll be force to be friendly with others as if you've known each other for years and I really don't like meeting people.

 

I gazed at Chen and I caught him looking at me with worry in his eyes. He knows I don't want to be seperated from him cause I'm scared of meeting new people and actually this is the first time I'm going to be seperated from him because at school we were always, ALWAYS together in the same group. I get shy and nervous around people, especially when it's the first time I've seen them. Chen texted me

 

"Are you going to be okay? If you want ,I can ask the teachers to put us at the same group"

 

"It's okay, I'm fine and you don't need to"

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Very sure, I can handle myself"

 

"Okay then, if something happens or if someone tries to hurt you, you already know my speed dial number"

 

"Okay thanks for the concern, have fun! :)"

 

"You too :)"

 

As always Chen is so overprotective over me. He can be the jerkest guy in the whole world but he can also be the most loving and caring person in the world and that's why I love my best friend. Chen was put in group 4 then I was put in group 11. We formed a circle and we were asked to chose our group leader and we chose Yunho, after that we were given a flagpole and a cloth and also art materials, we were told to make a logo for our flag and it's about helping each other and teamwork and if we weren't finish by the time the bell rings we won't get our dinner for the night, What the actual ?! You invited us here to this freaking program then you don't feed us?! We paid you a big amount of money!, I really wanted to shout those words to them but since I'm a well educated person I didn't.

 

We put random things on our flag, we put little footprints, random plants at the bottom then a sun on the corner and 3 humans at the center and actually our flag , well anyways that will do for now. All I did was stand and look at them and I wass just talking with Tao's little sister, her name is Jia and she's on the  5th grade in elementary. The bell rings and finally we were able to finish on time. Then we were asked to form a circle, to be honest it was so awkward. All of my groupmates look so shy then there's this guy seated on my right side and he's blonde and he look different, maybe he's a foreigner? now I'm talking to myself -_-. After that we went to grab our dinner and they told us to go back at the court at 9:30 pm. So after eating we rested for awhile then at exactly 9:30 we headed towards the court. Chen and I sat together, we couldn't see our groups so we sat together along with our room mates.

 

The whole night we were watching different performances from different schools. We were just watching when our teacher in music came to us "Guys, follow me at the backstage" We nodded and followed our teacher, I know why we were called cause in our school me, Chen and our room mates are part of the school's dance troop. Kai is the main dancer while I'm the lead dancer the others are okay with the dancing but the other's specialty are singing and rapping, for example Kai,Chanyeol, Tao and me are good in rapping then we have Chen,Baekhyun, Suho and Kyungsoo who are good singing and actually they are also part of the school's choir. Well anyways we were preparing at the back, we'll be performing Growl by this famous boy band EXO.

 

When we stepped on stage the girls in our school who also went to the event started screaming. The music started playing and of course we also started dancing and when the performance ended, everybody cheered. A few more performances then we're done. The last performers were this group of 3 guys, there was this unicorn guy cause he looks like a unicorn then a guy who also looks like a cute little deer and lastly the last guy was my groupmate and he look like a very angry dragon and why the hell do they look like animals? anyways, they  performed the dance Ringa Linga by Taeyang and I would be lying if I said the performance wasn't good, it was awesome actually, the way they dance was so graceful.

 

By the time the performances from different schools ended, we watched a fireworks display, it was beautiful then we went back to our rooms at 12:00 but before we leave the court the teachers said that we should wake up tomorrow morning at 4:00 am because we'll be having a fun walk and a zumba in the morning. I went to grabbed my stuff and took a half bath then I set my alarm then went to sleep on my sleeping bag, there are no freaking beds and this is going to be a cold night.

 

 

Needless to say nothing much happened on the first day of this Youth Festival, I just hope tomorrow would be a lot of fun, but I enjoyed myself today, the others weren't so bad after all, actually they're friendly and nice and they are very welcoming and it's the first time I felt like this ever since that time 4 years ago and maybe Chen's right.... a change won't hurt right?

 

 

 

 


 

 

Hello! I finally posted the first chapter, I know I should be updating my other story but since I accidentaly shut down our laptop and didn't even get to save the next chapter I have to write it all over again anyways,

 

hope you like this chapter! love you!