It's Not Easy 01

It's Not Easy

Swipji anha nan swipji anha (wae)
Neon eottae

"Yoboseyo?" The male picked up his phone as he sighed.

"Yah!Chunji hyung!I'm waiting outside your house!" Niel exclaimed with his annoyed face.

"What are you doing?Its Satu-, Oh my gosh!" Chunji shouted as he end the call and rush to get ready for school.

"Seriously that hyung, how can he forget?" Niel shooked his head while waiting for Chunji.

"I'm done!" Chunji exclaimed as he locked the door and greet Niel.

"Sorry, I thought it is Saturday," Chunji ruffle his hair and grinned causing the younger to scoff.

"Typical Chunji," Niel mumbled causing the older to glare at him.

"Lets go," The both walked to the school while chatting happily and teasing each other.

"Hyung," Niel stopped his track and point at the girl who just went out from her house, Chunji looked at where his point and he smiled widely leaving Niel there just to greet her hoping this time that luck on his side.

He ran fastly and stopped when he's just 5 metres from her to calm his breathe, Naeun looked at him and smiled causing Chunji to blush.He was about to greet her when someone took his girl hand and they started to walk away leaving angry Chunji there.Someone as in that China Deer Guy.

Naeun turned back and smiled at him.His face softened when seeing her smile."How was it?" Niel suddenly appeared beside him.Chunji glared at him cause he knew Niel was watching what happened and started to walk.Niel catch up and muttered, a sorry.

They've finally arrived at school and people ignored them or you can said Chunji as usual and he didn't care about it.They went to their locker and lucky for Chunji, his locker is beside Naeun.

Niel looked at Chunji who watched him put books into the locker."What are you doing here?This is not your locker?" Niel looked at him and tried to push him away cause he was standing beside him closely but stop when he saw Naeun picked up a pink envelope that fall from her locker when she opened it.

"Don't tell me you give her that?" Niel raised his eyebrow looking at his best friend suspiciously.Chunji looked at him with his big eyes and shyly nodded.Niel face palmed himself,"Don't tell me you wrote failed romantic words there?" His anwer was only greet by Chunji shooting dagger with his eyes on him and Niel shivered."Who said I'm not good with romantic words?" Niel just shooked his head not wanting to fight with him cause he know he will lose.

Naeun POV

I got free class for the first period so I decided to head to the garden, my favorite place in the school.There are a lot of beautiful flowers and people rarely come here.She went to her favorite bench that is located infront of the big beautiful tree

I looked at the pink envelope that I got this morning and opened it and pulled out a big folded paper and I lightly chuckled.It was a picture of me picking up my favorite flower and smelling it.So, someone also go here to draw me.She laughed at that thought.She also pulled a small folded paper and opened it.

Hello um...Naeun ssi?

I'm C (: [Sorry thats all I can tell....]

Actually, You hold the key to my heart

My love for you is unconditional and eternal

You are my perfect match

Without you, my life will never be complete

I hope you remember me.......

The first bell ring signaling that the first period has ended.She quickly put the letter and went to her class.Her mind couldn't seem to focus as she kept remembering the last sentence.I hope you remember me

Meanwhile Chunji.....

"Hyung, stop drooling and focused at the whiteboard!" Niel scolded at the boy beside him who is drooling and smiling slyly looking at your picture that he printed yesterday."Whatever Mr. Daniel," Chunji ignored him causing the younger to just shook his head."At this rate, you are her stalker....wait you are already her stalker," Chunji ignored him and smiled sweetly looking at your picture.

Chunji nudged his best friend and Niel looked up."What should I do next??Help me NIEL~~~," Chunji swing the younger arm causing him to roll his eyes."We are currently having class right right now," Niel shooed him away and Chunji pouted while crossing his arm.

During break time

They were now sitting on a table."Sho teld ne," Chunji said with his mouth full.Niel looked at him disgustingly and answered him,"Don't talk with your mouth full,"

"Look Niel," Chunji pointed at Naeun who is entering the cafeteria."So hurry up tell me," Chunji whined still looking at his girl."Do you want to hear me or not? Chunji turned his attention back at his friend and nod his head."Good,"

"So...I think you should....," Before Niel could finish his sentence, Chunji cut him by walking to Naeun's table."Aish that hyung!" Niel messed his hair.

"Um..anny..eong...Na...eun....ssi....," Chunji stuttered and Naeun giggled."Annyeong Chunji ssi," Naeun replied back causing Chunji to blush and grinned widely."You know me?" Chunji pointed to himself not believing his girl knew him.Naeun just nodded.

Chunji was about to talk again when her friends suddenly sat there and talking with her.Chunji sighed and walked back to his table like a zombie.He turn back to look at Naeun and saw her smile apologetically.He made an OK sign and ran to his table like a crazy person.

"Do you know what happened?" Chunji asked with enthusiastic tone."Uhh...she talked with you for the first time?" Niel guess and Chunji nodded eagerly."She knew my name," Chunji also stated and started to squeal causing people looked at them more likely Chunji and gave him glare but he could care less, he's happy right now.

The bell ringed signalling that its time to go home.Naeun was walking along the hall corridor when someone covered her eyes with the hands.Naeun smiled as she knew who it is."Luhan oppa?" Luhan laughed and stand beside her while pouting,"How do you always get it right? Naeun stuck out her tounge,"I knew you oppa,"