first meeting ; krisyeol

we got married ; version.

title: first meeting ; krisyeol.

words: 1943 words.

authornote: hm – I am sorry for the late because I am lazy as and I am also dumb and I don’t know how to english – u 3 u do tell me if there is any mistake and, enjoy!

 

Taking his iPod out, Chanyeol selects a remix of rain sound and BIGBANG’s Haru Haru from his playlist since he is planning to make a new ballad song for one of the famous boy groups, EXO. The nice soft and sad melody always makes him feel good. He taps the end of the pencil to his right cheek while humming softly to the music in his ears, glancing around the room once in a while to find some inspirations but sadly, there is no one in the room.

Park Chanyeol, a twenty-four years old songwriter, is one of the top in his works. He writes lyrics for the new-debut groups such as MAMAMOO, rapidly rising groups like EXO and of course, the ‘king’ groups like Super Junior. Mostly, he likes to write and even, compose a ballad song because up-beat song is not really his thing. But, well, he can write a few raps but that is a secret, he never try writing one for any groups, he only reserve his gibberish rap for himself and his toilet.

He stops thinking about the new lyrics when his phone suddenly vibrates inside his jean’s back pocket. Making a small grin with his mouth, he throws his iPod, notebook, pen and a pair of earphone back inside his bag as he follows the address to one of the restaurants near the place he is currently at to have a nice lunch with his fellow friend, Kim Joonmyun.

 

Wu Yifan stares at his friend’s or famously known as the stoic-face model, Oh Sehun’s phone in surprise as he still could not digest the fact that Sehun is now married to one of Chinese actor named Luhan. He is not really a fan of watching drama or movie but he thinks he is going to give a certain drama a chance as he really want to see and watch Sehun’s husband on television. Wow, it is still hard for him to actually believe that Sehun is married, though it is just virtually.

Wu Yifan, a giant twenty-six years old model and currently having silver as his hair’s color. Sehun an eyebrow while tugging on Wu Yifan’s hair lightly as he is still wondering if this guy changes his hair color daily since the last time they meet which is yesterday; Wu Yifan’s hair color is pure natural black. But, never mind about that. Sehun snatches his phone away and keep it inside his pocket while asking the other to finish his lunch. An exaggerated loud laugh could be heard from two tables behind Sehun so Wu Yifan tilts his head up bit to the right and witnessing a silly looking guy laughing his heart out about whatever his friend is saying.

Oh Sehun raises his brow even higher as he does not want to make it obvious that the loud laughter from his back is distracting him from his food but Wu Yifan does not reply anything to Sehun’s questioning look. They finish their lunch a bit fast after that since they have other schedules after that.

 

Park Chanyeol makes his way to his apartment quite lazily as he has quite a long day. He checks his mailbox as usual and a black envelope catches his attention so he key-in his lock combination before taking the envelope out. He fixes his grip on his bag while placing the envelope in between his lips while pressing the button to his floor. It takes just a few minutes until he is now inside his normal apartment, not that luxurious and spacious.

He throws his bag onto the couch before slumping his body weight down onto the same place, tearing the envelope open in curiosity as there is only his name and address on the envelope, nothing about the sender. His mouth hangs open as he finally read the content.

 

Hello, Park Chanyeol! We are more than glad to inform you that we want you to join us in our program; We Got Married – Version. We are sorry for informing this quite late to you since we have been searching for all the possible candidates for quite a long time and then, we find you! You would be meeting your partner on your way to Busan. You are going to make a special rap with a certain words for your partner and if your partner responds to you with a word ‘Husband’, he is the one! Inside the envelope, we have already included a train ticket to Busan and an address for the place you are going to stay with your partner. You can contact us via LINE of our official account so do not hesitate to drop us a message if you have any question. Hope to hear from you soon!

p/s: You can also contact our office’s phone number ; 08-3456287

 

For a guy that really like to show his reaction, Park Chanyeol stares at the letter blankly without any further word or sound.

 

Wu Yifan walks back to his shared house with his friend, Huang Zitao, alone as the other person tells him that he has a schedule at Taiwan, China this morning. He purses his lips out while thinking on what he should do for the next few days as he does not really has any other schedule and he is sure Sehun would be busy with his virtual husband. He mentally snickers after thinking about that. Checking his mailbox, he takes a few envelopes out and unlocking the door with his fingerprint. Pushing the door open and locking it again with a four-numbers password, he throws the letters on the table and walking to his bedroom to take a quick shower.

Right after thirty minutes, Wu Yifan is done with his quick shower and thinking to order a Chinese take-out from the nearby restaurant. He takes his laptop with him as he decides to watch Luhan’s movie while eating later. He places the laptop on the coffee table in front of his small cushion before checking the letters. There are only two letters for him, one from his magazine’s subscription and another one is from – he does not even know.

He tears the envelope open and shaking it a bit to take out the contents before his eyes widen in surprise as a train ticket to Busan catches his attention. He quickly takes a slight big black paper underneath the ticket and read the words in even more surprise.

 

Hello, Wu Yifan! We are more glad than to inform you that we want you to join us in our program; We Got Married – Version. We are sorry for informing this quite late to you since we have been searching for all the possible candidates for quite a long time and then, we find you! You would be meeting your partner on your way to Busan. You are going to receive a special rap with a certain words from your partner and you need to respond to your partner with the word ‘Husband’! Inside the envelope, we have already included a train ticket to Busan and an address for the place you are going to stay with your partner. You can contact us via LINE of our official account so do not hesitate to drop us a message if you have any question. Hope to hear from you soon!

p/s: You can also contact our office’s phone number ; 08-3456287

 

So, finally, on a bright sunny day, Park Chanyeol waits for his train to the Busan with a nervous feeling. His train is going to arrive in few more minutes and he looks around the waiting place to see if there is any familiar face but of course, it is almost impossible since train is quite classic and it is quite rare for people to actually use train to go anywhere. On his left, We Got Married’s cameraman is wiping his equipment while one of the crews is checking some of the papers. Chanyeol practices the rap that he made few days ago excitedly as this is the first time he is going to rap in front of a real person, not the mirror or toothbrush or toilet bowl. He get up almost immediately when the speaker announces that his train is already here.

 

Wu Yifan stays on his seat awkwardly as the train’s speaker announces that they are going to stop for a while to pick up few passengers that would go to Busan. He taps his fingers on his thigh as he watches people walking inside the train with the corner of his eyes as he is more interested in waiting for his partner, who is probably waiting him in Busan, who knows. His phone vibrates inside his hand and he quickly checks it before opening his eyes wide open as the message is from We Got Married, telling him that his partner is now inside the same train with him. He looks around to see if there is any clue or hint or anything but to his disappointment, there is almost nothing. He leans back to his seat while hearing to small noises from his back. Seems like someone is going to sit on the seat behind his but whatever, he does not really care.

 

Park Chanyeol squirms in his seat as his phone suddenly vibrates inside his jeans. He takes his phone out before reading the message excitedly but mostly, nervously as it is from the We Got Married, telling him that his partner is already inside the train, waiting for him. He looks at the cameraman with a sheepish grin before taking the green light from the crew to start searching for his husband. He tries his rap on one of the lady that sits on the seat near to end of the train and him pursing his lips out in disappointment as the female just look at him weirdly. He realizes there is this pair of eyes seems like staring at him but he ignores it since he is more concentrated on rapping at this young-looking girl but sadly, that is not his partner as well.

 

Wu Yifan an eyebrow in surprise when he can hear a faint rapping voice on his left. He smiles a bit as he is quite sure that the guy with a slight deep voice is his partner. He waits for the guy to come to his seat and let him hear the rap that is supposed to be dedicated for him. Few minutes after that, the guy nervously stands by his side and starts to rap a bit too fast and hard to decipher but he just smile sincerely at the nice attempt.

“And, that is one awful rap that I have been repeating for ten times.”

“Hi, husband.”

“Damn yes, I know ten is a good luck number.”

 

Park Chanyeol moves to sit in front Wu Yifan while the cameraman and the crew sighing contentedly as their shooting for the first meeting of the couple is now done.

 

[ Special questions inside the ‘Black Room’ ]

 

“What do you think of this program?”

Park Chanyeol: “Hm, it looks nice and great.”

Wu Yifan: “I don’t have a brain to think. Okay, okay, joke.”

 

“What do you think of your husband?”

Park Chanyeol: “He looks nice! I am glad he did not make fun of my fail rap.”

Wu Yifan: “Awkward.”

 

“What do you want to do with your husband in the future?”

Park Chanyeol: “I am not sure; I would just follow what you guys have planned!”

Wu Yifan: “Nothing. Sehun is going to laugh at me for this.”