first meeting ; hunhan

we got married ; version.

title: first meeting ; hunhan.

words: 1943 words.

author note: i deleted the previous chapter, sorry. and thank you for the comments, subscribers, upvote, i really appreciated them! do tell me if there is any mistake in this chapter and of course, enjoy!

 

Luhan looks around in amusement since there are like hundreds of people there at the airport, greeting him with their DSLR camera. Flashing them his friendly smile, he chuckles softly at the reactions of his fans. Even though he finds it is quite disturbing to have people taking his pictures wherever he goes, he could not complain as this famous life is what he chooses as his career.

Luhan, a Chinese guy that is now a famous actor in China and South Korea, is on his way to Seoul, South Korea to attend his movie premiere in one of the famous cinemas at the popular city of South Korea. He eyes the board on his left side and heaving a soft sigh of relief as his flight is going to depart around one more hour. He sips on his latte a bit before throwing it into the dustbin, taking his backpack and fixing his face mask when he stands up, ready to get inside the airplane.

Changing his phone’s setting to the Flight Mode, he walks inside the airplane with his manager and mentally thinking on what should he do once he reaches Seoul as the movie premiere is on the day after tomorrow.

 

Waiting for his hair to be done, Sehun takes his phone out and takes a new picture of him making a V-sign with a small plain smile. His personal assistant tells him that his modeling session is after Huang Zitao, the serious-looking model and also, his best friend. A small yawn escapes from his lips as he scrolls down some random websites that he visits to kill some times. He places the phone back on the table that is in front of him when the make-up artist stands beside him, ready to work her magic on his face.

Sehun, a Korean model that is famous with his killer smirk, is now waiting for his turn to be nominated as one of the famous models in Korea. He is just twenty-one years old but well, his born-handsome face manages to make him as a model since he was three. Being known as a child model, every magazine in Korea has at least put his face once in any of their editions.

Leaning back on his seat, he wonders if he should do other thing than modeling because he wants to be famous. He likes to see his face on magazines, televisions, Internet.

 

Luhan slumps his body down onto his soft and comfy bed at his own expensive apartment in Gangnam, South Korea. Even though the flight from Taiwan to Seoul takes less than one and half hours, he feels unreasonably tired. Stretching his arms out while blinking his eyes open rapidly to kick the feel of sleeping, he takes out his phone and changes the setting to the Silent mode. A childish grin displays on his face when he clicks his best friend’s contact, placing his phone on his right ear as he waits for the person to answer the phone call.

“Hey, do you want to come over? I am in Korea now!”

 

Sehun massages his tired shoulders by his own as he get inside his personal assistant’s car, slowly yawning for like the hundredth times as he really wants to get some sleep now. Taking his phone out to check on any messages or any miscalls, he an eyebrow in curiosity when he sees a new friend request to his LINE’s account. His two eyes turn wide when he reads the name of the person. Accepting the friend request, he quickly checks the message from the person.

 

Hello, Oh Sehun! Thank you for accepting We Got Married’s official account’s friend request. We are more than glad to inform you that we want you to join us in this program. We have sent a letter to your personal house and if you have any questions, you may call or drop us a message. Hope to hear from you soon!

p/s: You can contact us here or our office’s phone number ; 08-3456287.

 

Shaking his head in disbelief, he turns to his personal assistant who is driving and shoving the phone to the poor guy’s eyes, asking him to read the message right now and of course, earning a string of curses from his personal assistant for blocking his sight when he is driving.

 

Eating his sixth slices of Hawaiian Chicken pizza, Luhan let out a loud laugh as Do Kyungsoo, his best friend and one of Korea’s famous actors, tells him an embarrassing story of Do Kyungsoo trips and falls on his face at the Red Carpet of SBS Entertainment Awards. Kyungsoo throws a pillow to Luhan’s face to stop him from laughing but unfortunately, Luhan is enjoying the good time of his life which is laughing in front of his best friend’s face. Kyungsoo sighs in exasperation before spotting Luhan’s precious smart phone on the coffee table in front of the couch they are sitting on, he whistles lowly and grabbing the phone with his two fingers, asking Luhan to stop laughing instantly or he would throw the phone away. Luhan slaps Kyungsoo’s right thigh while jutting his lower lip out as a pout, snuggling his smart phone close to his chest before startling at the sudden vibration.

Luhan startles a bit as his phone suddenly vibrates inside his embrace. Thinking the smart phone responds to the loving hug he gives, he unlocks the phone and realizes that the vibration indicates a new message from LINE. He opens the application and chewing on his lower lip as he hesitantly click ‘Confirm’ as We Got Married’s official account sends him a friend request. He opens the ‘Chat’ tab to click the new message from the account.

 

Hello, Luhan! Thank you for accepting We Got Married’s official account’s friend request. We are more than glad to inform you that we want you to join us in this program. We have sent a letter to your personal house and if you have any questions, you may call or drop us a message. Hope to hear from you soon!

p/s: You can contact us here or our office’s phone number ; 08-3456287.

 

Luhan’s precious phone falls onto the couch while the owner of the phone dramatically fakes a faint scene, quoted from one of his favorite movies.

 

Luhan hops inside the café near the bookstore that he frequently visits when he has free times. He gives the waitress a sheepish smile as she raises an eyebrow upon the way he walks inside the place. One cameraman follows behind Luhan as the guy walks to the counter, ordering his favorite drink and a slice of blueberry cheesecake before finding an empty table.

Based on the message that he receives from We Got Married’s official LINE, they informs him that his first meeting with his husband is in this café. He sits down nervously as the cameraman keep recording everything he does. He need to maintain his nice image so he makes a big smile, more like an awkward one as he waits for his husband to arrive.

 

Sehun curses inaudible as his personal assistant’s car could not start at all. Looking at his phone’s clock, he is pretty sure his future husband is already at the café that the We Got Married’s team asked him to go to. Not wanting to set up a bad first impression on his husband’s mind, he tells his personal assistant that he would just take a cab and he would be fine by his own.

Cab is sure one hell expensive ride but if it helps him to arrive at the café fast, he does not mind.

 

Luhan taps his fingers impatiently on the table as he keeps looking at the café’s main door, wondering when would his future husband arrives. Feeling a sudden urge to pee, he get up and makes his way to the toilet that is at the other side of the table he is sitting. He walks pass the entrance before stepping on the slippery floor, losing his balance almost immediately and shutting his eyes tight as he is ready to kiss the floor. As cliché as it sounds, his face, body and especially pride is save by a tall guy with a black t-shirt as the guy takes Luhan in his arms. Luhan blinks his eyes open rapidly and staring at the guy’s stoic expression.

 

Sehun quickly walk inside the café as soon as he gets off the cab since he is already late by fifteen minutes. Looking around to find a possible guy with a cameraman, he widens his eyes when there is a guy that almost falls on his face right few meters from him. Running to the guy and catching him by his waist, he an eyebrow as he looks at the frightened expression on the guy’s face. He changes his face’s expression to a poker one as the guy blinks his eyes open.

 

Unsurprisingly, Sehun’s and Luhan’s first encounter has been recorded by the cameraman and some sneaky cameras of the waitress and few people in the café. The dramatic meeting is being uploaded on Twitter and officially becomes big news after a couple of minutes.

Luhan makes his way to the toilet with a scarlet cheeks when he get up from Sehun’s arms while Sehun walks to the cameraman that he spots at one of the tables near the window. Quickly sitting down on an empty seat at the four-seats table, greeting the cameraman with a short nod and small smile as he looks around to find his husband.

Luhan walks back to his table with a surprised look as he spots a new addition at the table, a guy with a snapback. He walks to his seat with a grin and ready to greet his possibly future husband with his wide smile but instead, stares at the guy in horror as that guy is the previous guy that saves his pride from going down into the drain.

Luhan hesitantly sits on his seat again and slowly masking an awkward smile to vanish the horror look on his face. He clears his throat before introducing himself,

“Hello, I am Luhan. Nice to meet you, future husband?”

“Hey, I am Oh Sehun and wow, that escalated quickly.”

 

After one-hour exchanging talks with one another, Sehun can finally concludes that a – this Luhan guy is definitely his future husband and b – he is married now, wow. They exchange phone numbers before saying good-bye, wishing each other to ‘Have a nice day’ and ‘See you soon’. Soon like next episode of them both, especially. He would make sure to check this guy’s profile on Internet once he is home later.

 

[ Special questions inside the ‘Black Room’ ]

 

“What do you think of this program?”

Luhan: “Interesting! I watch this show once in a while, when I get free times or when I am waiting for my next recording.”

Sehun: “It’s fine; I never really watch this show.”
 

“What do you think of your husband?”

Luhan: “He looks quite serious, not wanting to smile much but, I hope he would open up to me soon.”
Sehun: “I thought he is a girl at first, hm. Good thing you guys mentioned about the word husband or else I would immediately address him as a girl.”

 

“What do you want to do with your husband in the future?”

Luhan: “Spend more time with him! Watch sunset or watch movies or go for a midnight stroll. I like cliché stuffs that couple does, haha.”

Sehun: “Is having possible? Just kidding!”