Chapter 2

Trapped in time

                   
Hi this is the second chapter for trapped in time. Hope you enjoy.

 

   Chapter 2 

Suho/ 3rd person.

 Ever since the day Kris left Tao was givin extra attention from the other exo members. They all worried for his health. He hasn't been eating or been getting enough exersise lately. He was in his room either crying or holding one of Kris's items while Crying. Suho was sick of it along with the other guys. Suho walked to Taos door with annoyince in his soul. He could hear the song Tao was listening to. Suho pounded on his locked door while screaming to Tao.

"You have been in there for the past Week! The other memebers think your dead Get out of your room and come Shopping or At Least hangout with us."

"No, I don't Want to." Tao yelled. Suho was ready to knock the door down.  "Atleast let me in." He told the younger. "Let me talk to you."

He heard the door click meaning it was unlocked.He took a deep breath before entering the room. Tao had Candles lit and was on the bed with tears in his eyes. He was holding a picture of Kris and him, to his chest. Suho's make a ugly face when he smelled Tao.

"When was the last time you showerd?" He asked him covering his nose. Tao simply replyed saying he dosent know. "Hyung, why did he leave.Does he hate me, am I ugly?" Tao asked starting to cry again.Suho looked like he was going to kill someone. Or atleast brought The hell prince Sehun in who has been complaining about Tao or the past weeks.

 "Tao, for the love of god, Your not ugly, nor do I think he hates you, and I knew why he left I wouldn't be standing here trying to get your out would I" Suho spoke with stern voice. Tao looked at him. "Really?" 

"Really, now go shower, you smell like death. I'll be suprised if Kyungsoo can even clean this room" He said looking at the dirty, smelly room. Tao stood up agreeing with his Hyung. Suho Sighed in relief. 'Thank god' He thought walking off. Only to be meet with the maknae, Sehun. He looked Pissed off and ready to blow someone away.

"HYUNG,KAI TOOK LUHAN FROM ME AND LEFT! >:|" He yelled making Suho wince and cover his ears. Ughh Kai, was always messing with Sehun, trying to get him mad so he would get introuble. Suho walking into the living room to find Kai teleport in with Luhan in his arms looking scared as hell. He felt bad for his Hyung. Sehun ran in and nearly tackled Poor luhan to the ground.

" Kai, how many times do I have to Tell you, STOP MESSING WITH SEHUN!" He screamed making the taller male jump. Kai looked guilty, bowing his head to his hyung.

"Sorry hyung, I won't do it again." He stated poorly. Sehun laughed making the three stare at him. "Thats what you said the last time." He stated with an amused smirk. 

"That's because I Ment it this time." He fired back the maknae glare with death eyes. Before Sehun could respond Kai Teleported away. Making sehun groan in annoyance. "Don't let him bother you Sehunnie" Luhan said pecking his cheek, making him blush. 

"Look who crawled out of hell," Sehun said looking at the tall figure behind Suho. Suho turned to see Tao standing behind him with wet hair and a towel wrapped around his waist. " I could say the same about you," He replied walking into his room across the hall to get dressed. Leaving Luhan puzzled. He then jumped up Knocking Sehun over and ran to him with open arms. He hugged him like chocolate.

"I thought you were dead!" He stated before letting go. Tao just smiled before walking into his room. He then slamed the door in Luhansface making him jump." That went well," He said while sitting on Sehuns lap.

"Who the hells slamming doors." Said the Troll, I mean Chen, poking his head out his and Xiumins room. Suho rolled his eyes before pointing at Tao's door. Chen nearly chocked on air when he pointed at Tao's door. "He was out of his room!" Xiumin shouted popping next to Chen. Chen smiled before singing off key

"~FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FORE~" "SHUT THE HELL UP!" yelled a cranky Baekhyun from his room. Chen was looking at Baekhyuns door like it had a face. Xiumin was Trying to hold in a laugh. "Hey, its not funny." Chen said pouting like an ugly troll. "Pff" He said walking back into his room dragging His lover with him. 

Kyungsoo walked out of the kitchen wearing a purple apron and Some pink gloves. "LUNCH IS READY," he screamed before walking out with A giant bowl of Donkatsu. The smell made Everyones mouth water. Right when Kyungsoo but the plate down Everyone was Rushing to get a seat and plate. Sehun sat next to Luhan and spoon fed him. While Baekhyun was complaining that Chanyeol needed to eat off his own plate. For the first time this week, Tao Actually joined them.

"Hey Tao," Kai said taking a seat next to him. Everyones eyes snapped to Tao. "Wait, TAO, YOUR HERE." Kai said tackling him into a hug followed by everyone but Hunhan Chemin, and Suho. " Dude you look like garbage." Chen said earning a slap to the back of the head by Xiumin." Owww," He said rubbing his head. But it was true. Taos dark circles were darker than before and look scary. He looked tired and sad.

" Shut up, Chen, or should I say Troll" Kai said glaring at him. Chen just ate his food looking down. Everyone soon joined eatting in silence. It had an awkward aura in the room. Baekhyun couldn't take the silecne so he tried to brightin up the mood. 

" So has anybody been practicing their powers lately?" He asked with a mouthfull of food. 

"I have so has kai," Kyungsoo said.

"Me too, but I really can't practice That well, with people here." Chen said. He Chanyeol, Sehun, Suho, and Kyungsoo, had to be careful with their powers. They could make Tsunamis, Hericanes, Heatwaves, And really bad disaters.

"We could go practice tomorrow in the hills. At my Uncles mansion, No one is there rarely." Suho stated.

"Yea I want to use my power again." xiumin said. Everyone agreed, making their second leader smile. 

"Okay, Pack up, we're going to stay at my uncles for the next two weeks." Suho announced making everyone but Tao cheer.

This is going to be fun,

 

I hope you have enjoyed chapter two.  I will go by and re-edit everything after chapter 3 okay. thank you