First impressions are the most lasting (I)

The Best First Love Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Kyungsoo walking between the two high shelves of books in the school library. Tracing each book titles, and finally found a book that he is looking for. But when he would take the book, his hand touched the hands of someone who also wants to take the same book as him, he was lifting his head slowly and shocked to found that the person is Ahn Chanyeol.

"C-Chanyeol sunbae," he said stuttering with the big eyes that looks like would be out from it place.

I don't expect. I'm always be careful to be able to see him from a distance.

"Ah, sorry, please take the book"

"Why.. did you know my name?"

I've watched him 3 years at school, this is the 4th year. As long as I continue to hide it in my heart, when Chanyeol sunbae was right in front of me, my feelings rushing through my body. I'm trying desperately to hold them. But everything was overflowing.

I liked. I liked. I liked.

"I liked you, Chanyeol Sunbae"

The sentence was just popped out of Kyungsoo's mouth, when he realized it, he was scrambling to find the reasons for the stupid words "uh, I mean..."

And then, Chanyeol put his hand on Kyungsoo's head and scrambles his hair

At that time, everything still feels pure.

-------------♥---------------

(Sae In Publishing Company)

"What?"

And now, 10 years later...

Do Kyungsoo, 25 year old

Have become a jaded adult.

"I was placed in the yeoja manhwa?! Wait a minute, I'm sure we've negotiated this that time on the interview. I've been told that I was an editor of literature at the previous companies, And I want to remain a literature editor"

Kyungsoo protest on a corporate staff when he knows that he is placed as a manhwa editor in his new work company.

"Can you please take a look on it one more time?" He begs.

The staff noona smiling as she said, "But here is written: Do Kyungsoo hiring of new employees to the yeoja manhwa in Sae In Publishing" the staff noona continued, "Let me take you to the editorial section". she is rising from her seat, "let's go!" she said smiling.

 Kyungsoo really is pissed off, but give up anyways. He is following her to the Manhwa editorial.

This is the worst! because I want to work in the literature I quit my previous job. Why even got manhwa?! after all...

"Aren't men doesn't fit to work in the manhwa?" Kyungsoo revealed his last reason, which sound more like what desprate people said.

"Ah, not really. It's true that section a bit down recently, but since the chief-editor of the newly merged last year, it became number one in the sales." said the staff noona, "This time also received an award from the director" she continued to convicing Kyungsoo.

"Eh.."

"Besides, all the editors are handsome men" she said again.

"Eh? All the editors are male?" Kyungsoo asked, a bit shock at the last sentence that she said.

"Um, even many female employees who targeting them,"

Kyungsoo and her standing in front of the lift.

"If the beginning of the period, they are like the air is full of very cool pheromones or something." She continued as them enter the lift.

"Period?"

"Yeah, you'll know if you see it by yourself" she said smiling, such a polite yet annoying style.

Actually, I even want to stop now. but in fact it seems not possible. Maybe I'll just stay here for about 2 weeks, and then find the reason to quit.

They reached the floor of the manhwa editor, and staff noona was asking someone where to bring Kyungsoo to the manhwa editor.

"Ah, Kyungyeol? it's there" the asked male pointed to the manhwa editoral office.

"Thank you" the staff noona continued to walking,  followed by Kyungsoo right behind her.

If I want to stop as well, at least I can see the great chief editor. May be he'll be an inspiration in the further company. Back to build something is a quite difficult thing. I'm sure he already knows well the movement of marketing and have a detailed plan.

"Here it is" said the staff noona, as them reach the place.

"Let m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter