Americano? — Suzy & Jr.

█▐ 94ℊirls — Oneshot/Drabble Collection
Americano?
First drabble dedicated to our lovely Suzy. And why Jr.? did you guys see I GOT7? I kinda ship them since then. And JYP Nation Line Chat, they sure have a good chemistry ouo
 

story layout credit

"Suji-ah!"
 
The said girl turned her head, blinking her eyes as she saw Jinyoung making his way toward the four girls. Miss A was chatting on the cozy common room in JYP building since they have no schedules for the day.
 
"Oh, Jinyoung-ie? I thought you're with the others, they're in the basement," instead of Suzy, Min was the one that greeted him first.
 
"Ah, yeah. They sent me out to buy some snacks," the male shrugged his shoulders up before turning his attention to Suzy again. "I bought something for you." He then turned to take out a glass of coffee.
 
The girl just had her eyebrows raised, she was curious of what he bought for her when she didn't even need anything. The both of them didn't even realize that the three older girls had left them alone.
 
"Here," finally Junior handed the coffee to her.
 
Suzy tilted her head to the side. They both knew that the both of them like coffee but she didn't expect him to buy her one. "What is it?"
 
"Americano?" he blinked his eyes.
 
Suzy's hand stopped mid way to reach for the coffee. Did she hear it right? He said Americano? "Americano?!" she exclaimed, making the poor boy flinch.
 
"Y-yes, why?"
 
Looking at him in disbelieve, "Why Americano? It's too bitter, Jinyoung." The girl whined. She wasn't the type to whine but since the both of them were really close.
 
Junior blinked his eyes again and looked at the bag. He only bought two coffee, one for him and one for her. And since he didn't know what kind of coffee she liked, he ordered two Americano. Ah, I knew it, I should've gone for Caramel Macchiato! he mused. "Oh!" this time, it was him who exclaimed, making the girl jumped in surprise. Good thing he bought some blocks of sugar from the cafe. He took them out while grinning at her, showing them to her.
 
Suzy who was melting by his grin couldn't help but took the coffee and two blocks of sugar, putting them into the coffee.
 
"I'm sorry. You should tell me your favorite coffee then, so next time I can make it up to you."