Sections and Subjects

➥➥[CLOSED]우정 :: PHOENIX ROLEPLAY :: NEW AND OFFICIALLY OPEN! [Previous Camaraderie Roleplay] #WeAreOfferingRainbowsForReal// HIRING ONE ADMIN! // SNEAK PEEKS SOON TO COME!
Sections
"Every section differs. Choose wisely."
 
ST. QUANTUM- advisory of MR. JUNG LEO
Craziest of the craziest, the most unique of all the four. 
Admins and a few selected fellow are only allowed to join this section. Not exactly the elite type, but once one enters, expect a luxurious treatment. Everything's here but heed my warning,  THEY ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM.  

     
ST. CELESTIA - advisory under MS. JUNG JESSICA
 They say they are the smartest of the smartest, prodigies of prodigies, geniuses amongst the geniuses. Born with unnatural talent in both arithmetic and creative skills. 
  Flattery and other illiterate actions are not tolerable by these students. If one plans to trick them, think again. In the end, you might fall into their dark secrets.
   

ST. MATO -advisory under MR. JONGDAE KIM
     Never underestimate these students. Despite their section literally screaming "idiocy", these students can stomp over you with ease. Heed the warning that not all "idiots" are poor with brain skills. 
     Some are just misunderstood geniuses plotting an excellent murder behind your back. Remember, no one plans a murder out loud. ( e u e -Admin Sunggyu)
 

ST. MARCISIUS- advisory under n/a
    Sons and daughters of Aphrodite, gather around! This place is most definitely for you. Radiate the beauty bestowed on you and manipulate everyone as you please.
    With the perfection gifted to their physical appearances, the people in this section will most definitely have your eyes glued on them. 
      But hey, listen here, they say the most beautiful people are the most dangerous ones. 
     
Oh, and let's say they are extremely "active". (M)

 

note! 
   If you desire to change your section, please inform the admins and wait for our approval. Thank you! 
 

 
Teachers & staff
"Every instructor has his own secret." 
 
MR.  LEO JUNG (The Devil)
- Adviser of St. Quantum ; teacher of Physical Education, Music, Health.
   People fear his mysterious aura and find his quiet nature quite intruiging. There's a little chance to open him up, and if you do, congratulations. 
    He's called "The Devil" for a reason.

MR. JR KIM (The Abacus)
-Renowned Math genius and teacher.
    Despite his manly physique, he delivers a weak spot for pandas.
 
MR. JONGDAE KIM (Picasso)
-The creative anime/ art instructor and adviser of St. Mato.
Never underestimate his talents and tastes for arts. His mind sqivels in a unique manner.
 
MR.  RY☆ (Ryou/ Leo's spawn)
-The student CAT leader #1
Foul-mouthed prodigy you wouldn't wanna mess with. Oh, and he's called "Ryou" but spell his name right and you've got a good year going on. 
    Works well with Mr. Seunghyun
 
 
MS. JESSICA JUNG(The Chainsaw Massacre)
- The (sadistic?) teacher of Social Studies and the adviser of St. Celestia
   Yes, she might look ice-cold, but that's not what's she's got alone. She's pretty much going to kill her with one of her chainsaws in her collection if you don't listen well. 
 
 

 

note!
   To apply, please enter the person you desire to roleplay and state which subject you'd like to teach.
    And if you want to be an adviser of a section, please state so along with the application.

ex: 
   Joining as (name of idol) as a teacher of (subject). 
     [optional!] Adviser of (section)

 


 

 -soon to be updated for more-
Groups
Bulletin Board. where all announcements are announced. (arrivals, news, departure... etc)

Section Quantum. Students and advisor of St. Quantum and teachers are the only ones to join here.

Section Celestia.  Students and advisor of St. Celestia and teachers are the the only ones to join here.

Section Mato. Students and advisor of St. Mato and teachers are the only ones to join here

Section Narcisius Students, advisor and teac of St. Narcisius and teachers are the only ones to join here.

Canteen FOOD IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE! [hiring cook! student cook allowed]

Pandora's Pleasures. a.k.a Group! Release all your dirty, dirty fantasies here. (Just don't let Leo or the CAT leaders know) Don't get caught that you're here though because it means "cleaning" duty.

Library / Confession Room. Need silence? Go here! (And this is also a secret extension of Pandora's Pleasures. Just don't get caught! ;D ) [hiring librarian! student librarian allowed!]
    This is also where everyone can "engrave" their confessions.

 

Gymnasium Let's get physcial, physical! Let's get moving people! Play and get sweaty here and build those luscious chocolate abs now! 

Outside World. You're out of the school, so school rules don't apply here!  You're freeeeeeeeeeeee here.  You can go random here! Rant, act like a unicorn on its high, do what you want here~
 
OOC World. We give you the freedom to act and talk in OOC ONLY in this place. No dramas, as stated by the rules, so keep it light and easy, okay? We'd love to be stronger than a roleplay family here. We want all of us to be a real family.
phoenix roleplay
phoenix roleplay