IN THE BEGINNING

The Drunk Fanfic of Exo

 

 

 

 

4 scores and 7 years ago—wait hold on, wrong story. Once upon a time, when vampires

(EXO-M), and werewolves (EXO-K) existed, the two fell in love. More specifically, a Luhan and a Sehun. Sehun and his pack were out hunting but when Sehun sees Luhan by the riverbanks. Sehun slows down, and Suho being the Alpha that sees all, questions why Sehun slowed down,

 

“Sehun, what are you doing? Do you not want to go hunting?” Sehun replies with a “hoarse” voice.

 

“No, no, I do want to. It’s just...my throat. Cough. It really hurts. Cough. Wheeze. Cough. And my legs...they just don’t want to move today, you know?”

 

Suho being the Alpha (and friend) that he is, lets Sehun go home and rest. (So much for being the Alpha that sees all..). Sehun makes a beeline for where Luhan was. Sehun being Sehun, thought Luhan looked cute and decided to meet him.

    Sehun was by the trees trying to convince himself that he was ready for this.

“Come on Sehun...you can do this!”

So he just strides out behind the trees in his human form approaching Luhan, striking a confident pose.

An angelic voice called out to him, it was Luhans, and he said...

 

“Oh ma gawd. Dude, put on some clothes!” He proceeds to throw his sweater at him.

 

Way to go Sehun. Sehun thought and thanked Luhan. He mentally slapped himself over and over.

 

“Where are you from? And why do not have clothing...?” Luhans voice broke through his thoughts.

 

Quick Sehun! Get yourself together, he just asked you a question!

 

“Oh, uh, I’m a were--” Wait. Hold on. Let me think this through. It’s bad to tell people which race you are when you don’t know them. I got this.

 

Uh...I’m from where all kpop singers are! South Korea! I’m an idol...named Sehun?”

Luhan looks at him skeptically before nodding a bit, sort of. More like a stare.

 

“What about you? Where are you from?” Sehun asked, totally not embarrassed.

 

Luhan came up with a well-thought answer...unlike Sehun.

“I’m Luhan, from a far away kingdom from here. You won’t know it, since you are local here, I presume.”

Very vampire-like language Luhan good job. Sigh. Luhan thought to himself.

 

“Oh cool! A far away kingdom...? So like, since your not a local wanna be friends? If not, that’s fine too. Like I’m totes cool with it.” Sehun smiled as he stretched out his hand for Luhan to shake.

 

What are you doing? Peasant, do not touch me. Luhan thought to himself while looking questionably at his hand. Fine. Luhan took his hand and shook it. Kind of.

From then on, they started meeting frequently, to the point where their families questioned them.


 

~*~*~*~*~*Vampires Castle (A.K.A Where Luhan lives)~*~*~*~*~*

 ~*DID YOU KNOW THAT THEY WORK AT A CIRCUS?~*

(They don’t know each other’s race though)

 

 

 

 

“Luhan...you seem happier...lately..and you seem..distracted.” Kris, a fire breathing dragon vampire stated.

 

“I have no idea what you’re talking about” Luhan said. (More like sassed, am I right?)

 

Kris decided to leave Luhan alone about the subject. However, once he goes to work he plans to discuss it with his teammate Suho.






 

 

~*~*~*~*~*Suhos House (A.K.A Where Sehun lives)*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

 

 

 

“Sehun you haven’t been hunting with us lately, why?” Suho the all knowing Alpha asked.

 

“Oh. I’m still feeling really sick.. Cough! Agh! Cough! and my legs and arms, they feel weird and--”

before Sehun could finish the rest of his sentence he was cut off by Suho.

 

“Sehun I know you’re lying to me, just tell me what is wrong, I won’t get mad, I promise”

 

Sehun replyed with a ok, fine he inhaled a big gulp of air and said it in one go “IthinkImight’vefalleninlovewithsomeoneandI'vebeenavoidingourhuntsatnightinordertomeetupwithhimdon'tworryhe’slikeadudefromafarawaykingdomlikeactually. Butbroyoudon’tunderstandbutlikeyeah”

 

Suho stared at Sehun, he blinked a couple times, trying to catch what the pup had said, only to give up, “I’m...sorry Sehun, but could you please repeat that again?”

 

Sehun sighed and muttered a “it’s already bad I have to say it once, but now I have to say it again..”

So he said again, slowly “ I think I might’ve fallen in love with someone and I’ve been avoiding our hunts at night in order to meet up with him. Don’t worry he’s like a dude from a far away kingdom.”

 

Suho looked at Sehun after he finished his sentence. “So who’s the guy?”

Sehun blushed a bit and softly said “Luhan...”

 

“Sorry can you repeat that?” Suho asked.

 

“Luhan...” Sehun repeated it a bit louder.

 

“What?”

 

“Luhan..!”

 

“What?”

 

“LUHAN! Gawd, are you deaf!?” Sehun practically yelled.

 

“Gosh, no need to yell” Suho said. “Well, if you like someone, that’s fine. Just don’t keep missing our time to hunt”

 

"Kay. I got this, whatever." Sehun smiled and ran back to his room.

 

The next day the members from Suho’s pack and Kris’ clan went to work at the Circus. Kris and Suho were working when Kris brought up the subject of Luhan.

 

“I have something to talk to you about” Kris said.

 

“Oh, me too” Suho replied.

 

Kris looked at Suho curiously. “One of the members of my family has been acting weird. Happier and more jumpy. I don’t know, just an observation.” Kris started. “What do you think it might be?”

 

“Well my dear Kris, I think he might be in love” Suho said, smirking.

 

“Love? Seriously? Nahh...”

 

“Speaking of which do you have someone named ‘Luhan’ in your family? One of my oolfs has a little crush on him” Kris looked at Suho surprised.

 

“Weird, I do actually” Kris replied.

 

“Wait Kris...you don’t think..”

 

“No..what? No... wait, what are you talking about?”

 

Kris and Suho both began to think about it for a while, before calling their best trackers secretly to follow Luhan and Sehun.

 

“Lay!” Kris called for him, and in a second he was right in front of him.

 

“I’m Lay!..What?”

 

“Lay you can’t do that here, Vampire speed is just..a nono for this place. You could blow our cover.” Kris whisper-yelled

 

“Oh right. Sorry man.” Lay replied. “So whats up?”. Kris looked at Lay before beginning to talk again.

 

“I need you to follow Luhan” Kris quietly said.  Poor Lay looked at Kris and asked “Whyyy....? He’s like my bud”.

 

“Just do it. I need to confirm something”

 

“Fine. As you wish then fuhrer.” (Aka vampire leader)

 

“No, cut the vampire talk. You know this place.”

 

“Oh sorry man.” Lay apologized again and left.

 

Suho being the all knowing Alpha heard what they were talking about. So they are vampires, huh. Suho thought to himself. And I actually thought Kris was cool. He had the hair, the height, and outfits. He has nice clothes, I swear. Ok this is getting weird. Anyway, whatever, we wouldn’t have gotten along anyway. Suho decided to follow their plan too. He called for Kai who was his best tracker.

 

“KAI~~” Suho chanted. A few minutes later Kai appeared in front of Suho.

 

“What do you need?” Kai asked.

 

“Follow Sehun the next time he ditches our hunting plans” Suho directed.

 

“OoOoOo Are you jealous? He might be running off into the sunset with a werewolf lady friend” Kai wiggled his eyebrows and smirked.

 

“Ew no dude. Sehun is like a little bro to me. He’s a puppy.” Suho explained. Kai shrugged.

 

“Alright whatever.” Kai said walking away.

 

Ah, that’s what I like about Kai. Straight to the point.

 

The following day, as they were, told both trackers went and followed their targets. Sehun as expected ditched hunting plans, so that wasn’t too hard. And Luhan was Luhan. He went everywhere until it was the time to meet Sehun. Sehun also decided it was the time to confess. He planned out everything in his head. First telling him he was actually a werewolf and all that jazz. Sehun reached the riverbank and saw Luhan.

 

“LUHAN~!” Sehun yelled in joy.

 

“Oh ma gawd. Dude. Stop yelling. I swear the whole forest could’ve heard.” Sehun pouted and snapped his fingers in a sassy way. Luhan just brushed it off and rolled his vampiric eyes.

 

“You said you wanted to tell me something?” Luhan asked.

 

“Oh yeah..so...” Sehun started.

 

“I know that we’ve just met for about a couple weeks or something but, I have a confession to make, I’m not sure how I’m going to tell you this but…” He trailed off, trying to set his thoughts straight.

 

“But...?” Luhan got interested.

 

“I love yo....yo momma!”

 

Luhan gave him the most deadpanned look ever. “Are you kidding?”

 

“No…  I mean..yes…” a LOOONG pause after..


“Ok.. what I’m trying to say is...is that I’m in love with you..”

 

Luhan stood there shocked. After a long awkward silence...

 

“Sehun I love you too.” Luhan finally said.

 

“And that’s fine, if you don’t love me back, it’s, it’ll take some time to-- wait, you love me too?” Sehun was prepared for that rejection, only for it to be shot down with a simple yes.

 

Luhan sighed and laughed. “Yeah...”

Sehun was nervous. A lot more than he was a minute ago.


“Ok...I have another confession to make”

 

“Mhm..?” Luhan looked at Sehun curiously.


 

“I’m..a werewolf. Not a kpop idol from South Korea. I’mreallysorrythatIliedtoyou”

 

“It’s fine...I lied to you too. I’m a vampire. I love you too Sehun, but we can’t. Vampires and

Werewolves can’t be with each other.” Luhan dramatically says.

 

Sehun thought for a bit, slowly letting everything sink in, he then said, “Fine, but trust me, we can do this. I got this. Just trust me on this.”

 

“No Sehun...we can’t” Luhan uses his fabulous bat powers to fly into the moon. Not into, but you know.

 

Sehun screams to the moon “GAWDAMIT LUHAN WHY CAN’T YOU JUST TRUST ME?!” and sulks all the way home.

 

Wow, that kid’s got it ruff (da dum tsh!) Kai thinks to himself, and suddenly the bush starts to rustle.

 

Kai blends into the darkness and finds Lay and Lay’s like “Oh man, I gotta get home, the unicorns are probably lonely right now.” AND HE DISAPPEARS because, he’s got the vampy speed, y’know?

 

“Unicorns...?” Kai quietly questions to himself. “Nah..he probably has unicorn pets or something.”

 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Am I even indenting right?
If not, sorry, I tried