2 hearts for 1

Description

 

Yooki just transferred from Cube High to Top High. She tries to keep a low profile, but everything changes when she 'suddenly' meets L.Joe. Everything in her life turns upside down. Her bestfriend Jangmi turns into a total , childhood friend L acts funny around her and L.Joe ruins everything in her perfect life just for his own entertainment. Just to make things worse she incidentally finds out that L.Joe and L are in gangs and they HATE each other. 

Little does she know L has fallen for her since they were little but didn't have the courage to confess to her. What would she do if L.Joe confessed to her? Is his feelings real or  is he just playing a game on her?

Will she fit in this school?

Will she keep straight A's?

Two hearts?

Which one to choose? L or L.Joe??

2 hearts for 1..... ? 

 
 

MAIN CHARACTERS:

 

Yooki:

Yooki is an 18 year old girl, who is cute, adorable and smart. Yooki is a straight A's student but is trying to keep her profile low so she won't cause any trouble.

L is her childhood friend and they have always been close, but she doesn't know that he has feelings for her. Yooki hates Hyuna because she thinks Hyuna is very stuck up and a .

She is very innocent before she transfered from Cube High to Top High, everything in her life changes when she meets L.Joe.

Who will she choose? L or L.Joe??

 

 

Jangmi:

Jangmi is 18 years old and she is Yooki's bestfriend. She secretly likes L, but she doesn't know how to confess to him.

She is innocent just like Yooki, but she can stick up for herself.  She hates Hyuna just like Yooki.

She attends Top High just like Yooki, L.Joe, L and Hyuna. 

Will she confess to L??

 

L.Joe (Lee Byunghun):

L.Joe is 18 years old and is the school Kingka. His real name is Lee Byunghun but likes to be known as L.Joe. He is hot, cute, mesmerizing and seductive. He also has funny personality and has a lot of aegyo. 

 

He can be hot tempered if you piss him off. Little does people know, he also has a player side. ;)

He dated Hyuna but broke up with her because he caught her cheating on him. 

He attends Top High along with Yooki, Jangmi, L and Hyuna.

Does he fall in love with Yooki? or is it just all an act??

 

L (Kim Myungsoo):

L is 18 years old and is Yooki's childhood bestfriend. His real name is Kim Myungsoo but prefers L.

He is an innocent boy on the outside, but what will happen when Yooki finds the dark side in him.

Despite that, he has alot of aegyo just like L.Joe and likes Yooki. 

He also attends Top High with Yooki, L.Joe, Jangmi and Hyuna.

Hyuna: 


Hyuna is 18 years old and she is the school's Queenka, along with her 4 friends known as '4minute'.

She is madly in love with L.Joe and wants to have him to herself. Even though they broke up after she cheated on him, she doesn't want anyone else to have him.

Hyuna is a two-faced , She's nice to people when L.Joe is around but when he out of sight she will be the biggest you will ever know.

She is hot, y and a body that all guys in her school wants. Hyuna can also be very cute at times ( to L.Joe )

She attends Top High along with Yooki, L.Joe, Jangmi and L

Foreword

Hi hi Phobe here ^,^

This is my first fan fic :) 

So please tell me if i need any improvement.

Im abit nervous but i will update as often as i can :D

I hope you will like my fan fic ;)

so just click the 'Subscribe' button and you have become my friend :D

Comments are appriciated :D 

Anyways I love you guys and ENJOYYYYYYY~

*mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* <3