Flower

VIXX GIRLS

"Jaehwa, can we talk?" Kongsook asks, running over to her. She stills, and turns to her.
"Yeah," Jaehwa asks, smiling brightly at her.
"How did you know you could take that wolf's place?" Kongsook asks. Jaehwa's smile falters.
"Lucky guess," she speaks, laughing after. She rubs her arm, and walks to her room, leaving Kongsook confused.
Jaehwa slips inside, and closes the door behind her. She walks to her bed, and kneels beside it. She reaches under, and grabs the small box from underneath. She flips it open, and grabs the small image inside. She looks over the small, male child, before shoving the picture back in the box and under the bed.
"No, Jaehwa. You will not go back go that dark place," she whispers, staring at her window. She cracks it open, and jumps out. She flies off, into the distance somewhere.

 

Jaehwa lands with soft grass under her feet. She leans against a tree, and stares off in the distance.
"Neat trick."
She starts, as a figure walks to her. Feminine features greet her, and yet she can't say that they are female.
"I'm male. I can see your wheels turning," he clarifies, smiling at her.
"Sorry," Jaehwa apologizes, smiling herself.
"I don't mind," he speaks, walking to her. She looks down.
"Please don't tell anyone about what I can do," Jaehwa begs, as he grabs her hand.
"Come with me quick," he speaks, tugging her along.
"I don't even know your name," Jaehwa giggles. He flips a blond hair from his face.
"I'm Choi Minki, but you can call me Ren," he replies, smiling up at her. "What about you?"
"Jaehwa, Lee Jaehwa," she answers, as they reach a small clearing. He sits her down, smiling brightly. He walks around, plucking blades of grass, and a single flower.
"Want to see something I can do?" Ren offers, laying the grass in a star. He sets the flower in the middle. He runs a hand over it, and smiles. He removes his hand.
"Wow," Jaehwa whispers. A single blade of grass sits in the middle, surrounded by five little flowers.
"Neat, right?" Ren speaks, moving his hand over again, switching it back to a single flower and five blades.
"Very," Jaehwa replies, as Ren removes the flower. He dumps the blades, and grabs the purple flower. He places it into Jaehwa's hair.
"I need to go. Can you come back here again?" Ren asks, fixing his black shirt. Jaehwa reaches up, and touches the flower.
"Does tomorrow work?" She asks, smiling and standing.
"Tomorrow is excellent," Ren replies, smiling at her. "I'll see you then." With that, he turns, and walks away. Jaehwa smiles, and pushes up back into the sky. She flies home, and slips into her room. She lands, and pulls out the flower. She lays it on her dresser, before running out of her room.

 

Sanghye lays on the floor in her room. She yells into her headset, as she shoots at the zombies at the screen. She charges forward, and smirks.
"I've got the checkpoint. Hold off the hordes as I find some NPCs who will help and loot the house," she speaks. The other four in her group grunt in reply, agreeing with her plan. Sanghye's character runs inside, as she pushes her controller back. She digitizes, entering the game, and taking control of her character.
Sanghye lands, and holds the gun close. She searches the house, finding nothing. She runs out, and finds her group surrounded. She shakes her head.
"R-One," she whispers, equipping a blade after. She smirks, and charges at them. She stabs the first zombie, before swinging around at the others. "R-Two." An automatic mini-gun appears in both of her hands. She smirks, and starts shooting at everything.
Zombie after zombie falls in front of her. Empty clips quickly greet her. "R-One." The blade reappears, and she runs at the zombies. The group runs back to the house. Sanghye smirks, and fewer and fewer zombies march. She stabs them away, before walking to the house.
"Shall we save here?" She asks, and grunts of agreement reach her. She pixelates out of her character, and back beside the system. She grabs the controller, and saves the game.
Sanghye walks from her room. Blood and guts cover her outfit and hair. She walks to the bathroom, and finds Jaehwa near the entrance. She frowns when she notices her twirling a blade of grass.

 

Jaehwa lands in the small park again. Her blue dress falls to her knees.
"Pretty."
"Hello Ren," Jaehwa greets, turning to him.
"You look very nice," he speaks, walking to her.
"Thank you, as do you," she replies, looking over his pure black outfit. He smiles, and grabs her hand. He leads her out of the park. They reenter the city, and he leads her to a café. The smell off coffee greats them, and Jaehwa smiles.
"What would you like?" Ren asks, looking over at her.
"Hot chocolate," she replies.
"All right. Why don't you find us a seat?" He speaks, playing with a stray hair of his. She removes her hand, and nods slowly. She walks over to a small table, and sits herself down. She pushes a sandy hair back, as smiles brightly. She swings her legs, and smooths her dress. Her hair falls forward, as a cup is sent before her.
"One hot chocolate," Ren speaks, sitting across from her.
"Thanks," Jaehwa whispers, smiling wider. She reaches out, and grabs her drink. She sips it, and nods rapidly.
"You like it?" He asks, smiling at her.
"Yeah. I do," Jaehwa agrees, smiling back.
"JAEHWA!"
She flinches, and looks at her friend.
"Yes, Wonsook?"
Her friend walks over, and whispers in her ear, "We have a problem. Barbie is needed with everyone else."
Jaehwa exhales. "I'm sorry, Ren. I need to go."
"Alright," he frowns. "We'll try again later."
"Thank you for understanding," Jaehwa speaks, moving over, and pecking his cheek. She slips out after, with Wonsook by her side.
"He was cute," Wonsook speaks, smiling at Jaehwa.
"Now I can hope he'll ask again," Jaehwa speaks, playing with her dress.
"Come on, we need to get changed and get with the rest," Wonsook speaks, leading Jaehwa into an alleyway. They change, unaware of the shifting presence watching them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: No action this time round, but we have Ren. He will return later, after I build their relationship up. Please comment? (-<) <3 ^_^