Metal

VIXX GIRLS

"Hold it there," Sanghye commands, as Hyeyeon and Taewoon groan. Sanghye grabs a small table, and sets it under them. "Gently set it down." They nearly collapse, but lay down the wooden box.
"What is even in this?" Hyeyeon asks, panting slightly.
"A metal. Heavy but light, and extremely strong," Sanghye explains, opening the box. She pulls it out, and smiles at the silver metal.
"Pretty," Taewoon speaks, before leaving.
"Be careful with that," Hyeyeon states, leaving with her. Sanghye smiles, and rubs the metal.

 

Taewoon enters Kongsook's room. Said girl sits by her alter, muttering under her breath. Her eyes are open to reveal her crosses. Taewoon sits on her bed, as Kongsook mutters with her book open before her.
She groans, before falling back. She coughs, and notices Taewoon. "Hey, when did you get in here?"
"Not long ago. What are you trying to do?" Taewoon replies, smiling at her.
"Remove my spirit and have it take control of something else," Kongsook explains, moving and sitting up by Taewoon.
"Why?"
"Why not? I need to find what magic I'm good at," Kongsook counters, frowning after.
"You'll get it," Taewoon whispers, playing with her hair. "You should sleep. It's late and you're always tired after you practice."
"I will," Kongsook promises, blinking tiredly.
"Sleep," Taewoon repeats, and Kongsook nods off in her lap. Taewoon moves her onto the bed, and smiles at her. She slips out, and moves to her own room.

 

Kongsook mutters in her sleep. She tosses and turns. "Ziel separare. Ziel separare." She groans, as a small wind carries over her. A mirrored form of Kongsook's sleeping figure floats over her.
It floats through the walls, and into Sanghye's room. It lands in her new metal, before pulling it back. The bar of metal is pulled back to Kongsook's room. It moves close to her, and melts into her as her spirit returns as well.

 

Kongsook awakens the next morning. She slips out of bed, and moves to her closet. She rubs her eyes, before looking down at them. Her eyes widen, and she runs to her mirror.
She stands in front of it. She rubs her arm. A silver metal covers her body. She gulps, and pulls off her black outfit. She stands , in front of the mirror.
Kongsook cups her , rubbing it slowly. Her other hand brushes her silver hair. She rubs her jaw, and frowns deeply. She moves a hand down, and runs a hand down her defined stomach. Another runs down, and feels her hairless legs.
"Everyone, we have something!" Hyeyeon yells, from outside her room. Kongsook gulps, and grabs her outfit. She changes into it, and shakes heavily.
"Kongsook, come on!" Jaehwa yells, running into her room. Kongsook freezes, as Jaehwa looks over her. "What the hell?"
"I have no idea," Kongsook confesses, looking down at her metallic skin.
"Come on girls!" Hyeyeon commands.
"Kongsook and I will fly there. You guys run ahead," Jaehwa replies, glancing at the door.
"Fine, but hurry up!" Hyeyeon replies. They hear the rest run out, and Kongsook sighs.
"I don't know," Kongsook whispers, rubbing her arm. Jaehwa exhales, and walks forward.
"You'll be fine. You look and move basically the same. You're just made of metal," Jaehwa speaks, taking Kongsook's hands. She exhales, and looks up at Jaehwa.
"I wish I knew what happened," Kongsook confesses, moving back.
"Should I just go?" Jaehwa asks, fixing her yellow shirt.
"I don't know," Kongsook whispers, crying slightly. The metal starts soaking into her skin more. Her soft flesh is revealed around her eyes. The effect continues, curling the metal into her skin. She sniffles, watching the metal recede.
"Odd," Jaehwa whispers, grabbing Kongsook's arm.
"I don't understand," Kongsook cries, as Jaehwa pulls her into her arms.
"We'll figure it out, but we need to go," she replies, fixing Kongsook's outfit. Kongsook nods, and moves to grab her needle and doll. Jaehwa smiles at her, before grabbing her and flying off to the rest.

 

Sanghye screams. "My metal is gone!" She screeches, and runs out into their living room. The others look up at her, as she breathes heavily.
"What happened?" Wonsook asks, as Hyeyeon plays with her blue hair.
"My metal was stolen. I was going to build with that. I had plans. Not to mention it cost more than Taewoon's white silk," Sanghye explains. Kongsook pulls her legs up to her chest, and gulps deeply.
"I'm sure it will turn up," Jaehwa encourages, floating down from the ceiling.
"Something like this doesn't just disappear. I was going to make armor. It would have been perfect for us, for me," Sanghye speaks, collapsing onto the floor. Kongsook rubs her arm, and stands up. She walks over to her room, and slips inside. Jaehwa follows after, slipping inside with her.
"Jaehwa," Kongsook whispers, looking down at her arms.
"I know," she replies, shutting the door tightly.
"I need to figure out something. I need to get it out," Kongsook cries, falling down onto her bed. Jaehwa moves over, and plays with her friend's hair.
"You'll think of something. You always do," she encourages, as Kongsook sniffles. She curls into a ball, and stares at her hand. She flicks it out, and the silver shines out. It crawls over her skin, as she flicks her hand again. The flesh returns, and she bites her lips.
"Well, I have this," Kongsook whispers. Jaehwa coos, and plays her hair.
"You'll be fine. You'll be just fine," Jaehwa coos, lulling Kongsook to sleep.

 

The tet stands before a large army of metal.
"Robots. Hanni, this is more your forte than any of ours," Hyeyeon comments, looking at the red, glowing eyes.
"I don't know," Sanghye replies, as she pulls out a pistol from her bag.
"Should we just go?" Taewoon asks, grabbing her needle.
"I think we should," Sanghye agrees. Wonsook nods slowly, and grabs her clock at her side. She rubs the metal, and walks to Taewoon. She takes her scissor blades, and smiles.
"Sanghye, if you that metal back. Make me a blade," Wonsook speaks, swinging them around.
"I will," she agrees, as the army advances.
"Shall we then?" Hyeyeon offers, as Kongsook unsheathes her own blade.
They run. Metal clangs on metal. Pieces fall to the ground, before reforming back into something larger.
"We need to find a central robot, and destroy its hard drive!" Sanghye yells, analyzing the forming.
"How do we find that?" Jaehwa yells back, flying upward.
"Look for one with markings all over it. It'll be protected by others," Sanghye explains, shooting at one advancing to her.
Kongsook and Taewoon stand back to back. Their blades swing around, cutting through the robots. Kongsook glances up, as Jaehwa dives down. Metal lays around them, as they charge at some more.
A robot swings, knocking Jaehwa down. Kongsook freezes, and drops her sword. She runs at the robot. She flicks her fingers, allowing the metal to coat her skin. She sprints, as the robot swings his hand back.
"No!" She screams, crossing her arms and grabbing the robot's arms. She stands firm. She groans, and pushes the arm back.
Jaehwa stands, and moves up to fly at the robot. She rips out the blue circuitry, and it falls. She throws it down, shattering it. She lands by Kongsook. They look around, and find the robots have stopped reforming.
The group spreads out. Robots fall, one by one. They regroup, and with Kongsook staring at the ground. Sanghye walks to her, and grabs her arm.
"This is my metal," Sanghye speaks, running a finger from Kongsook's elbow to her wrist.
"I know," she whispers.
"It's bonded with your skin," Sanghye gasps. Kongsook flicks her hand, and allows it to return to skin. Sanghye frowns. "I'm going to need to run tests when we get back."
Kongsook nods slowly. "Alright."

 

Kongsook sits on Sanghye's bed. Vials of blood, her blood, sit along her desk. An IV sits in her arms.
"And go metal," Sanghye commands, watching the blood. Kongsook flickers her hand. Metal grows, and pushes out the IV. Sanghye groans, and Kongsook shrugs.
"Can I be done for today?" Kongsook asks, flicking back to flesh.
"Yeah," Sanghye agrees, smiling up at her.
"I'm sorry I kinda took your metal," Kongsook speaks, smiling weakly at her.
"At least I know where it is," Sanghye replies, looking up at her. She smiles back, as Kongsook leaves her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Kongsook has a new power, even if she doesn't know how to completely use her magic. I like this au. It's fun with the vixx girls. (-<) <3 ^_^