First play

Manager -sshi ! I Love You ❤️
[ follow our instagram account for more fanfic please : galaxy_.panpan]

 

Can you be mine ?

*dug dug dug dug*
That was the worst word i ever said! What am i thinking ? I wont be accept by him. Hes too perfect.
 
Kai: oh , i've never seen a young lady 
Expressing her feelings infront of lots of people. I'll accept you.
You : what ?
 
Have he just accept me ? 
*pause*
Ok hes kai. The handsome manager in a company that im working in. Hes tall and y. He got manners too , he bows when he sees an older person and he dont smoke. What a perfect guy.
 
*the next day*
You : *sigh* what a hot day. Its been hours now why dont the bus come ?
 
Then you felt someone hugs you and drag you to a small alley.
 
You : let me go or else..
Kai : or else what ?
 
The guy let you go and held your arm. You saw a handsome guy with long bangs ,shirt with some of the buttons open * so it shows his chest ><* and lollipop in his mouth.
 
You : who are you 
Kai : aish this girl , you really dont know do you ?
 
Kai lift his bangs up and put it down again.
 
You : oh , kai.
Kai : now that you know, lets go.
You : where are we going ?
 
Kai take you to a small restaurant inside there are so many old man drinking. You hate this place so much
 
Kai : lets go.
 
You're forced to get inside.
Then kai talked to some old man and make a deal or something. You dont care. You thought kai was a very polite and tidy person. You were wrong.
 
Kai : wanna eat something ?
You : no thanks.
Kai : give me one omelet with rice. Oh yeah , dont make it spicy and no beans.
Seller : ok what would you like for the drink ? 
Kai : milk tea.
 
You were shocked. How can he knows my fav food and drink.
 
Seller : here you go.
Kai : *hands the food* eat.
You : thank you.
Kai : i just dont want you to be sick alright. 
You : em. Gomawo *smiles*
Kai : *smiles*
 
Kai's POV
 
I've been watching her and i found our that she's abit different from the others. And she just confess.
 
Today im taking her to a restaurant. She looked a bit shocked when i dress up like this. I make a deal to an old man from another company. It was so easy, he was drunk so it was easy to seduce him. I was looking at (Y/N) all the time. She's so pretty with her hair tied up today. After i finished talking (y/n) looks like that shes hungry so i bought her fav food. She looks abit shocked but then she smiles. Ahhh when i saw her smile i felt butterfly on my stomach and i felt.. Comfortable.