001

Hopeless Romantic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Requires edit. Enjoy!

Eunji's POV

"Hey wake up! We need to go to school!" I said to Chorong, giving her a proper shove to get her going. She wasn't very receptive to it though, and instead just shooed me away. I was waking her up early because we have a morning ceremony to get to and it was the first day of school. Finally, I'd get to see Taehyung  after month's of waiting! When I told Chorong this, I got a bop on the head and a glare for my efforts.

"Eunji, the guy has a girlfriend!" she reminded me with an exasperated roll of her eyes

"If a husband can be stolen, what more a boyfriend?" I said. I gave her a winning smile when she glared at me, and said that I was just kidding. "It's not bad to dream anyway. All I need is to see his face and I'm fine." Chorong said that I was dreaming and that Taehyung was obviously devoted to his girlfriend, but I tried to let it affect me. The Ten Commandments doesn't say "Thou shall not covet thy neighbour's boyfriend" anyway. I sighed.

She had just woken up so maybe that was why she was being especially grumpy. "I know," I told her. "But just get up, okay? I really want to see Taehyung already!"

Before we go any further, let me just intoduce myself. My name is Jung Eunji. People say I'm too enthusiastic but really, what's the point of living if you can't be happy? I'm a high school senior. I've had three boyfriends in the past because I fall inlove easily, apparently, with the wrong guys. I had no idea they would cheat on me but... oh well. The grump Park Chorong is my best friend. We're currently in my family home because she slept over last night so we could go to school together. Our families know each other well so we have sleepovers often.

After what seemed to be a battle of epic proportions, she finally got up and got ready, we headed of walking to school since it's just a few meters away from my home.

When we got to school, we headed straight for the bulletin board where I anxiously looked for the section I was put in. I sort of wanted to be in the same section as Taehyung—Section III. If that happened, at least I'd have a chance to be his partner in a school project or something. As I was thinking these thoughts, someone from behind me said: "Miss, excuse me..."

I turned and all thoughts flew out of my head except this: Gorgeous! I stared at him dumbly.

He looked irritated. "I said excuse me'. What? Are you deaf?"

 Ah, not the friendly type then. That's fine. We'll be together one day. This is just the trial of the first meeting. Nothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter