Chapter Eleven

One Night Result
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Have you eaten yet?" Hyunseung asked Hyuna.
"No..not yet" Hyuna answered.
"What? You have to eat. You can't starve the child" Hyunseung nagged.
"Ay. You act like my brother" Hyuna said. "You're both naggers" she complained.
"What do you want to eat?" Hyunseung asked her.
"Wae?"
"What do you want to eat?" Hyunseung repeated.
"Why are you asking me that? Are you going to come here?" Hyuna asked.
"Yah. I have to make sure you're not starving my child" Hyunseung said. "Tell me now" he said.
"Fine. I want ddukbeoki, chicken skewers, ramyeon, kimbap, oh and chocolate ice cream" Hyuna said.
"Are you sure you can eat it all?" Hyunseung asked.
"Yah. You asked for it" Hyuna said.
"Aish. Fine, just wait for me, okay?" Hyunseung said.
"Okay" Hyuna said and the phone call ended.

Hyuna was wondering how will she introduce Hyunseung.

"Ah. I'm going crazy" Hyuna said and then she thought of one person who will help her. 'Oppa'

She went to Kibum's room where she saw her brother sleeping.

"Oppa" Hyuna said while shaking Kibum.
"Wae? I need to sleep" Kibum said with his eyes closed.
"Hyunseung is coming over" Hyuna said. "How will I introduce him to Mom?" she asked.

Kibum suddenly got up and looked at Hyuna, momentarily forgetting his precious sleep.

"He's coming here?" Kibum asked.
"Yeah" Hyuna said.
"Introduce him as your boyfriend and In Young's brother" Kibum said. "They already know who In Young is so they will shut up. Why is he coming here now?" he said.
"'Cause I said that I haven't eaten yet?" Hyuna said.
"He takes good care of you, that's good. I would kill him if he's rude to you" Kibum said as he went back to sleep.
"Thank you, Oppa!" Hyuna said as she hugged her brother.
"No problem" Kibum said. "Now, give Oppa back to his precious sleep" he said.

Hyuna just laughed at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter