First Spring Love.

First Spring Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Spring..

I met her at the first day of my 2rd year of highschool. I had to transfer to a new school cause I had to move to seoul cause it would be easier to find a suitable job. I enter the classroom I saw that my Homeroom teacher was a girl and she asks me to introduce myself. "Hello, My name is Do Kyungsoo." Everyone at the class gave me a warm applause. "Sooo Kyungsoo Can i ask you to sit at the Chair open near the window." You looked to see that you were next to a medium lenght hair girl. You nodded as you walked to your seat. I looked as the girl as she was gazing over at the cherry blossom trees swaying fully bloomed. I felt like this girl was quiet a shy type and I didn't wanna make things akward so I just focused on the school works and trying to answer all of the questions the guy on the other seat.

Summer..

My classmates nicknamed me "D.O" from my last name and I made alot of good friend, My grades were fine, I also discovered a talent of mine ehich was singing but I still didn't get to talk to the girl next to you You only know her name which was Jung Ha-eun. And about that time there was this rumor at our school that there is a ghostly presence especially at our classroom. I also started to stay at the school rooftop time-to-time ALONE. This was actually the only place you could open your heart to all stress and my way of doing that was by Singing....ALONE.

 

One time I was having a Really stressed so after school I went to the school rooftop and sang around two to three songs after I just realized someone clapping "You really have a nice voice...." Ha-eun shyly walks out of the door "Call me Kyungsoo." I smiled as I scratched my head "Well.. My name is..." I said her name to let her know that you knew her though its the first time talking to each other. "I'm so sorry that I never memorized your name...Call me Ha-eun.." She looks up at me smiling. I felt like my heart skipped a beat. That day until the school almost closes we both just talked about ourselves. I knew is that both her parents died in a plane crash and and she loved Cherry blossoms.

"Hey Its almost dark..Wanna go home with me?" I asked as she smiles and nodds her head. You walked going home as I noticed that her route going home was same as Mine "Soo..I'm turning left from here..what about you?" I asked her as she points straight and says "I go this way." I knew that going that way was the river so I asked again "Ha-eun ah Its dangerous going to the river at this time you know?" She giggled and shaked her head and responded "I have to talk with someone special today...Its...Important."

Summer was ending

Cherry bossoms started to turned from pink flowers to green leaves some trees start to wither and I also notice that the rumors about the ghost at our school grew bigger so people who stay at school late got alot fewer to. This was also the time were Ha-eun goes to school less and if she does you could notice she's alot thiner and alot pale than you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter