Kiss

Marry me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up be fore the alarm is now like a habbit to me. Maybe because I want morning to come faster. Maybe if morning came faster, I could see her earlier. I turn to the bathroom scratching my head, after I've checked if the lunch container was all dry from yesterday. When i was about to open the door, i heard something like rocks hitting the window. 

Must be those kids.

I scrunch my face with annoyance and push open the door.

"WHO THE HELL IS THROWING--"

"HI YO~ Good morning!!"

I shut the window as fast as I could. My heart was beating fast and loud I couldn't hear the big slam of the window.

How is the kid here already? Wait that's not the big problem here! My hair is messy as and I didn't even wash my face!

While running to the bathroom sink I almost cracked my head by stepping on a slipper. I catch my balance and do a fast cat wash then run up to the windows and open them as fast as i could just incase if she left. luckly she was still there and the beat of my heart started to beat normally. My reason of rushing was because of the lunch box, i had to give it to her. I just can't stand a debt.

I think...

I waved my hand to the kid, who was smilling raidiantly. I noticed her eyes weren't swollen at all.

Cute

"Wait down there! I'll be right down with your lunch box!"

"No, stay there!"

"What?"

Weren't you the one who wanted to meet me?

A not-so-good feeling came to me. All my life the only true friend I had was Boram, all the others would turn their backs on me for being boring and old-style. I always felt better talking with adults than my peers. Even at school I hardly talk to anybody. Maybe the kid thought i was to boring too, since i didn't support her weird coments. If it were other people I wouldn't have cared, but for her it was different, I didn't want her to leave me.

She stares at me for few moments and blushes. Then she looks around and does some fake coughs.

What is she gonna do?

I became more nervous by her stalling actions. Then I heard a singing of an angel.

As she sings, she sends a cute wink. At first I was to focused on her voice I didn't notice the lyrics, but the lyrics were seemed to be like our story.

Kiddo, you don't wink with two eyes!

I chuckled lightly so the kid couldn't hear, but she must have. She pouted her lips, then resumed to the song. I feel like her voice is like a Sprite, although I don't know if I can use this type of metafore on a person. At first it pops but then later you want more because of the sweetness.

I want to steal your heart~

I hope you understand my love~

When the song finished she yelled

"Can you marry me!"

Then started jumping all over the place and trips by stepping on a stone. A small laughter escapes my mouth. But the laughter goes away soon and I got worried. Even a few days ago she fell down scraping her knees. I ran down stairs and helped her get up. And as thought her knees were red. Although I didn't want to show her my messy appearence her wound was more important I grabed her arm and pulled her toword my house but wouldn't follow smoothly.

" What's wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter