Chapter 2: The meeting

I used to be as dry as a desert.

K kept going to her classes at Brown like she usually did, it had been like a week since the incident with the guy and summer classes were about to end. She was starting to get dissapointed because she hadn't encounter him and also a little scared because, what if he was a real stalker and maybe she had something from Brown that day to tell where she was coming. 

The fear and sad fellings were getting so much into her that she barely felt like running, which was the perfect scape from reality to her, she even felt like buying some chocolate cookies so she started walking around the Universtity looking for some place to buy food. "Maybe this is why screen guys and idols are better, they can't really dissapoint you because they are far away", she thought as she sighed. She managed to find a small cafe inside the huge campus. She was doing the line to buy food when she suddenly heard a laugh, a deep but at the same time soft laught, and then a voice, HIS voice. K turned around and saw him, her bus stop guy, "wait mine?" she thought, anyways he looked hotter than ever with his hair pulled up. 

She suddenly forgot what she was doing until the girl behind her asked if she was going to buy anything; K nodded and bought some healthy cookies instead of the chocolate ones she was thinking of, what if the guy spotted her eating that kind of food!!, that was a no no for K. She sat on one of the empty tables to eat her cookies and took some books out of her backpack, she decided she needed to focus because she was about to fail one of the classes she was taking, "K, remember, you are here because you need future references and stuff, please try to focus for once on something without a D, also there's like a week left of class, you can do this!" she told herself, and it actually worked for like 4 minutes until someone tapped her shoulder. She looked up to see who was the person that interrumped her studies when she realized it was THE guy, the savior, and her new favorite male human in the world. 

"I think I saw you when you were in the line but I wasn't sure it was you. I told you I had classes at Brown huh!" he said to K with a sweet smirk on his face. "Well, I'm glad you aren't a stalker because I was about to call the cops the other day!" K said, but immediately thought "WHAT!? call the COPS?? why did I say that, omg I think I'm gonna cry!!". But actually he took that really well and laughed, sweet and soft laugh, "You looked kinda scared the other day, I could notice" he was saying as he sat on the empty chair next to K, it seems that he was staying for a chat, "The only things I kept thinking after that day were, one, why was she in such a hurry that she didn't notice where she was stepping, and two, how could I not tell her my name, I mean she's so cute!". After he said those words he smiled, and K was right, his mouth had the most beautiful shape ever, but wait, "HE CALLED ME CUTE! HELP!!" K's brain was dying at that moment and she was only able to blush and put on a shy smile. "So mmmm... what's your name then?", K didn't know how she managed to say those words. "I'm Kyungsoo nice to meet you! May I know the name behind that beautiful face?" he said with the brightest smile ever that later turned into a smirk. DAMN HE WAS FINE, K thought, but stop, he called her beautiful! "I've seen way too many dramas, and read too many fanfics, omg omg omg omggg he's flirting with me!" K never felt better in her life before. She was blushing so much she had to put her hands on her face to hid it, pretending it was just too hot. Well it was summer after all. "I'm K", she knew that she would melt and forget how to speak if she looked into his eyes. "Just K? I like it, really I do. I have class now but what about meeting later, in a more quiet and private place?" he said with that deep and y voice of his. "I'D LOVE TO! ..... I mean, of course, I'd like it. But how-" She couldnt finish her sentence as he grabbed her hands, "Just call me" Kyungsoo whispered into K's ear and then left.

K froze and stayed like that for like 5 minutes, "He grabbed my hands, and he smelled so nice, and he asked me out?" K's mind was going crazy until she felt something on her hands, she looked and it was a paper with Kyungsoo's phone number. K knew she would call, but maybe she nedded to practice what she was going to say infront of a mirror first.