Chapter 1: The beginning

I used to be as dry as a desert.

It was a normal day for K, except that she was feeling thirstier than ever. She took the bus to go back home after some summer courses she was taking at Brown University because studying was almost everything in her life. Except for one thing, her life priority: BOYS. She sat on the bus, plugged her earphones as she started playing her favorite songs. If someone saw her there they'd think that she was playing or reading something on her phone, but she wasn't, she was actually looking at pictures of hot guys; shirtless, wearing suits, sport clothes, EVERYTHING. Going back from google to tumblr to see if there was a new pic to add on her collection. 

She was so focused on doing that, that se almost missed her bus stop, having to run to the back of the bus and telling the driver to stop. She was so hurried when she got out that she'd have fallen on the floor if it wasn't for a pair of hands that grabbed her before anything happened. 

A deep voice but also sweet like honey asked "Are you okay?". When K heard that her cheeks immediately blushed, "a guy's voice" she tought. She hurrieldy pushed the guy and while looking down said "uummh .... thanks". She was already turning to leave when she heard him saying "Wait! I think I've seen you somewhere... You go to Brown right?". K froze, what if had been following all the way, what if he was a ert or something! She started telling to herself that she couldn't go home. What if she followed here there too?. She turned around to tell her savior and stalker No and then take some random path home, but as soon as she turned she was speechless. He was taller than her, but not really tall compared to other guys because K herslef was short, maybe about 5'8? He had filled lips with a beautiful shape that maybe did a heart when he smiled, and those big eyes that were looking at her as if he was looking all throught her body to her soul. If she blushed with the skinship now she was red red red. "eeeh yeah, I'm taking some summer courses there, why" K managed to say. As soon as she finished she mentally facepalmed herself, "WHAT DID I JUST SAY?! OMFG NO I WAS SO WEAK! THOSE EYES AND HAIR why..." She was screaming inside her mind "Well, he looks young, maybe a few years older than me (K was 18*), and he doesn't look like a stalker at all... wait what do stalkers even look like?". 

"Excuse me are you okay?", K suddenly realized he was taking to her, "I said that I think I saw you a few days ago in the hallways, I got to school there and I'm taking some extra credits classes this summer" he said. "Extra classes?" K thought, that meant he was smart AND hot, why was he even talking to her. "Cool huh..." was the only thing K managed to say. "Weren't you in a hurry or something?", the strange hot asked, K could only nod as she started making her way home as fast as she could, trying to hid her red as an apple face. 

When she got home she went straight to her room saying a brief "hi" to her parents who were already there making dinner. They thought that she was going to study for the courses she was taking, but she was going right to her laptop because, of course the screen was bigger and she was going to be able to see the pictures and videos in better quality.

She opened her laptop and went to her usual websites, but something was wrong, she couldn't focus on the pictures and videos on her screen, she could only think on the guy she just saw. The thing was that K knew almost everything about guys because of all her research, but the only guys she actually talked to in real life included her brother, dad and relatives. She was a neofit when it came to relating to real guys. She might have talked to some of her classmates, but her closest group of friends included only girls, and definitely it didn't include hot guys helping you from falling. Gosh she could still feel those cute hands he had touching her, they were so warm.... "Wait 'cute'?!" K suddenly thought, what was wrong with her?, maybe it was the fact that she only thought hot boys didn't go to her school or lived in her country at all! Also how could He notice her and not the other way around??!! She felt so dumb for that. Maybe she was too focused on her phone to notice cute guys around her, or maybe it was because they were college guys! "YES that's it! I'm not material for high school boys, SCREW SENIOR YEAR (she was going to be a senior after this summer), I SHOULD GO LOOKING FOR COLLEGE BOYS!!!" she didn't realize she was screaming until her mom said "K hon, are you okay? Who are you talking to? Anyways, dinner is ready so please come downstairs". "Okay mom, I'll be down in a minute". 

That moment K told herself that she had to dress 200% cuter than usual and also find the cute guy with the big eyes and perfectly shaped lips. 


A/N: gonna finish this tonight, writing chapter 2 now