Story.

Divine

Just a short one, but okay...I just need to let out my sadness today. Anyways, enjoy!


 

DIVINE

2NY

 

Sunny’s been struggling so far. She knew that. But it doesn’t make sense at all. After the Holler promotions, she’s in a verge of pretending and Tiffany knows that. I mean, look at our Energy Pill’s smile. Can you please find a 2009 picture of her smiling without even faking and compare the 2014 picture of her after the ‘news’ that broke every SONE’s heart especially them.

Then she’s also pretending everything after figuring out that there is something (she didn’t know) between her two best friends that were always by her side starting from the bottom. But who cares about her feelings? I bet what her thinking is way too childish. Why? Because look how Taeyeon’s boyfriend call her every day and look how Tiffany’s boyfriend send sweet things through Sunny’s twitter message because they knew paparazzi can figure out their conversation and that’s too much.

Until one day, her life changed, changed in many different ways. It was her second time changing her attitude. And you can’t even blame her for doing what she wants. But let me ask you. What will you do if you figure it out that your best friends are in a relationship without you knowing?

 

“No, Tiffany!” Sunny shouted startling the younger girl.

“Sunny please-“

“Don’t touch me!” Sunny said slapping Tiffany’s hands away.

Then the door opened revealing 2 girls. “Sunny,” the shorter girl said.

“And you have the guts to come here?!” Sunny shouted looking at the short girl.

“Sunny I-“

“No Taeyeon!” Sunny shouted.

The other girl went towards Sunny hugging her. “Unnie, please stop…” she said rubbing Sunny’s back.

“No, Yoona…” Sunny said starting to cry.

Yoona let go from the hug and looked at the two girls in front of them, “Unnie…Taeyeon unnie…Fany unnie…I think you need to go…Let Sunny unnie stay on my room for a while…” Yoona said.

“Okay…” Taeyeon said wiping her falling tears from her cheeks.

Taeyeon turned around and went outside while Tiffany on the other side stood still. “Yoona, let me talk to her,” She said.

Yoona’s eye brow cocked up. “That’s an order form your unnie,” Tiffany said, holding her gaze.

Yoona looked at Sunny who was facing the wall. She shrugged and went in front of Tiffany, “Unnie, If you make her sad again, I swear…you’re no longer respected,” Yoona said walking past through Tiffany.

Tiffany walked towards Sunny and said, “Soonkyu…I’m sorry for not telling you about us…we were just afraid that you won’t agree…”

“I definitely don’t agree,” Sunny said turning to face Tiffany.

“And why is that?”

“God, Tiffany!” She shouted once again and continued, “Don’t you understand that I liked you? Don’t you understand that I love you so much? Don’t you understand that I took the responsibility of being the dad to our prince because I want you to realize that I have feelings for you? You’re being blind and I hate that thing about you…”

Tiffany was speechless. She opened but nothing came out. She struggled to move but her feet won’t let her. She looked at her but her eyes won’t push her and she tried to hold her but her hands won’t fit on her.

Then Tiffany covered her face. She was very shocked and she couldn’t talk.

“Are you surprised?” Sunny said looking at her.

Tiffany nodded.

“Don’t worry…I’m not going to talk to you guys anymore, I had enough miyoung-ah…” Sunny said.

“Soonkyu I’m sorry…”

 

We are always one…I’m sorry….