Bestfriend

A person like me
Everyday it's a bad day for me.Always being bullied.Fat! fat! fat!.Why my life always like this.Life never felt so good.I'm a collage student but why the others treat me like a kids.Bullied,in collage..? It's funny.."(Y/N)..!!" This girl always makes me smile.Her name is Jian and she is my bestfriend.In my heart,all i want to said is..thank you very much for being my bestfriend.She's the only one.Why a beatiful girl like her became my bestfriend.She deserved better. "Hey,(Y/N) what's wrong with you? Are you cried? Are you okay?" "Ya.I'm okay.So where are we going after this?" "Mmm..can we go to cafe i'm hungry". "Sure why not.anything for you my friend".Then she hug me tigh.When i look at her..in my mind is.. a whale is friend to a little mermaid..? Not a friend,but a bestfriend. "Wow...!!! a walking whale..!! becareful everyone..!! "Yahh..you crazy boy,crazy monkey..I will punch on your face if i saw you all again after this".Said Jian."It's okay (Y/N).That dude is crazy and i heard that the boys had a mental breakdown.I'm just smile to her,and then walked away. "Thank you (Y/N)..!! bye..!! See you tomorrow cute teddy bear...!!! Then she hug me. When i arrived on my apartment,take a bath,then lay on my bed,take a deep breath..the tears can't stop falling from my eyes."Why i'm always feel this feeling?" What's wrong with me? why i'm too weak to faced this life?.Tried hard to sleep.