C for Cooking

Alphabets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cooking  

"Okay, maknaes! It's your turn to cook breakfast," Guk Joo ordered.

Jackson reminisced about the time when he ordered around his group's maknaes; Bambam and Yugyeom to do the exact same thing. He was broken out of his reverie when he felt light hits on his bicep.

"So, what do you want to cook?"

"Uhh...." Jackson thought.

"Wait, let me rephrase my sentence. What can you cook?" Youngji asked him with disdain.

"Excuse me! I can cook, okay!" Jackson started to argue.

"Liar!" Youngji accused him.

"I'm not lying! I ca-"

"Prove it then!" Youngji cut him off, "Let's have a cooking battle. Guk Joo unnie can be the judge. We'll just use the ingredients that's readily available,"

"Fine! The winner get's a request that the loser must abide to," Jackson laid out the conditions.

"You've just digged your own grave, Wang Jackson," Youngji smirked.

"You're already in your grave, Heo Youngji,"

That was how their cooking battle started. Youngji decided to make a classic English breakfast while Jackson decided to make spaghetti. They almost fought a few times but was reminded of their current predicament when the sauce Jackson made started to sizzle and the toaster made a sound; signifying that her bread was ready.

After an hour and half of being in the kitchen, their dishes were ready. It was already plated and placed on the dining table while they cleaned the kitchen up. Youngji was making the finishing touch on her dish when Jackson went to call Guk Joo to taste and judge their dishes.

 

 

Youngji was biting her lips while Jackson was playing with the ring on his finger as they were both nervous. It only increased tenfold when Guk Joo finished tasting both of their dishes. Their hearts were beating rapidly while waiting for Guk Joo to choose the winner.

"Okay! I've decided. The winner is........Jackson! Congratulations!" Guk Joo cheered him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter