The Creation of Saena

The Tales of Saena
Please log in to read the full chapter

Long ago, the Dragon King of Heaven had 5 sons to help watch over land and the people. As time passed, the people’s hearts were filled with greed, and chaos ensued across the land. One the sons loved the people and did not wish to see any more blood shed. He asked his father if he could descend down to the land in order to stop the chaos. His father was against the idea, but reluctantly allow his son to go, as he saw no other way to calm the people. The son became human and eventually put the end to the endless chaos, becoming the first king of the Saena Kingdom, King Geum-yong.

However, threats would continue to arise causing trouble for the king. Seeing how there was no complete end to the chaos, the dragon brothers asked King Geum-yong to return home to the heavens. The king told them he loves the people and wishes to stay despite the conflicts. Not wanting to see their brother in trouble, each dragon gave the king’s loyal generals a drink laced with a drop of their blood and granting them strength to protect the beloved king. One was given the ability to control the wind; one was given the ability to control water; one was given the ability to control fire, and the last the given the ability to control the earth.

With the newly given strength, the loyal generals helped the king finally bring peace to the land. It wasn’t long until King Geum-yong’s time came to an end. The generals were heart broken of the passing of their beloved king and scattered acro

Please log in to read the full chapter