Happy Birthday!

I'm Your Girl

October 15, 2002 

 

"Geez. It's Hae oppa's birthday! Need to calm down."

 

"Sica unnie! Calm down everything's perfect now. Just wait for Hae oppa to come okay?"

 

"Thanks Yoong"

 

"Sica--ssi!"

 

"Oh Hyukjae oppa"

 

"Are you ready? Should I get Hae now?"

 

"Not yet oppa, I'm going to check everyone first, I'll call you later if evereything are okay"

 

"Okay call me and Hyo"

 

"Ne"

 

/

 

"Sifany! Are the wall decorations ready?"

 

"yes Sica, they almost ready just a few more touches okay"

 

"Sica look at yourself, you're sweating"

 

 

"I need to calm myself down" 

 

 

 

"Yeah I know. I'm just ---"

 

"Nervous? We keep on telling you the party for Hae will be just right."

 

"Thanks Siwon oppa and Fany"

 

"Haha Sica you look funny when you're nervous and sweaty"

 

"Yah! Don't tease me" (death glare)"

 

"Be quiet now Fany, you wouldn't want Sica to explode again right?"

 

"Your right oppa, I should keep quiet now"

 

/

 

"Taeyeon unnie! How are the lights then?"

 

"Oh Sica, they're almost done just a few more switches to switch. Am I right Teukie oppa?"

 

"Yes Taengoo, just hold on there Sica, just a few more screws....and there!"

 

"Wow! It's so pretty. Thank you TaeTeuk"

 

"Sure Sica, anything for my sister. You should be getting ready by now. Hyukie oppa will call Hae now"

 

"Not yet unnie, I should make this event special for him"

 

"Oooh look Sica, look at the red light, it goes zoom zoom zoom zoom. Hahahaha, how cool."

 

"Aigoo  my dorky Taengo is being dorky again"

 

"Hahaha. Thanks again"

 

/

 

"Seo, where's the cake?"

 

"Oh unnie, Kyu oppais bringing it now"

 

"Here Sica, this is the cake"

 

"Oh thank you. WOW! It looks perfect!"

 

"SeoKyu handled that with tender loving care. Am I right Seo?"

 

"Yeah. We took good care of it."

 

"As if that cake is your child"

 

"Haha very funny Sica. Now go on now, everything's ready. Go call Eunhyuk now"

 

"Oh yes and thanks for the help!"

 

/

 

"Yah Donghae, didn't I told you to dress up now?"

 

"I'm not in the mood now. How dare my girlfriend forget my birthday!"

 

"Maybe Sica was just a little busy, I'm sure she knows that"

 

"Busy?! Busy?! She was never busy to me ever!"

 

"Yah Hae, did you drink?"

 

"yeah, haha. Wanna smell it?"

 

"Nevermind, let's go. Dress up now, go downstairs if you're done. Me and Hyo will just be in the living room"

 

"Whatever. Why would Jessica forget my birthday?"

 

/

 

"Okay Sica, get ready we're at the parking lot. But Hae is a little drunk."

 

"Waeyo! This is all my fault, he thinks I forgot his own birthday!"

 

"Don't worry Sica.I'm sure this party will be successful. Fighting!"

 

"Thanks Hyo"

 

/

 

"ooh I think they're coming, switch off the lights now"

 

"Okay be quiet now everyone"

 

"Yah Hyukjae, why is this place dark?"

 

"Surprise Happy Birthday Donghae!"

 

"Mwoh?!"

 

"Happy Birthday Hae! You thought I forgot huh?"

 

"How dare you forgot my birthday! You little bastard! How dare you! How dare you!"

 

"I really know that today is your birthday Donghae. I was planning a surprise birthday for you. Why are you mad?"

 

"That's because you didn't greet me today! I hate you! We should end now!"

 

/

 

"Yah Lee Donghae stop right there"

 

"What now Leeteuk--ssi, you're gonna blame me huh? It's her fault!"

 

"She prepared this party for a month Hae for a month! You didn't even care! You're always thinking negative things. Think of what your girlfriend did!"

 

"I don't care. All I want is a birthday greeting." (leaves)

 

"Hae got drunk. That's why he's all like this. Sorry Sica"

 

"yeah sorry"

 

"It's okay, it's all my fault anyway. Thank you for helping me prepare guys. I think you all should go home now"

 

/

 

"Arrgh! My headache. Ughh."

 

"Yah Lee Donghae. Get up now right this instant!"

 

"Oh ne hyung. I'm up now"

 

"Still mad at Sica huh?"

 

"Mad? I wasn't mad"

 

"Oh really then?"

 

"You know I should pick up my girlfriend now"

 

"Girlfriend? You broke up with her."

 

"Mwoh?! Yah hyung, you're just kidding right?"

 

"You think we should lie? You hurt Sica yesterday, she prepared a surprise birthday for you. But you got drunk and broke up with her just because she didn't greet you" Leeteuk said

 

"Did I really do that?"

 

"Pabo! We're telling you everything that you do then you will ask us that you really did that? Geez common sense Hae"

 

"You hurt Sica so much. She kept crying blaming to herself that she was the cause of this breakup because of your selfishness"  Kyuhyun said

 

"Don't you dare talk to her now. She's healing on her own now, and you! You should reflect now" Siwon said

 

"Okay hyung. I'm so selfish"

 

"Sica, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that" Donghae thought as he cried

 

/

 

"I'm really sorry Donghae, I shouldn't had greeted you first"

 

"Sica, it's not your fault" Yoona said as she comforted her unnie

 

"Yoona it's all my fault. I'm so stupid"

 

"Just cry unnie, let all the pain go out now"

 

/

 

/

 

Reminiscing all their hardships and sorrows together, Donghae didn't talk to Jessica just as what his' hyungs reminded him. He was selfish not knowing how Sica worked hard for that surprise party, he regretted leaving her. Now with all the rumors spreading that Donghae was already married and with Jessica dating Taecyeon, all these rumors were false and just made them hurt each other more.

 

/

 

Jessica's P.O.V.

 

"Today is October 15, 2011. Lee Donghae's birthday. This day marks the 9th year of me being single. The 9th year that remembers how Donghae hates me. I'm sure he's spending with his family and children right now."

 

Jessica looks back at the photo album Donghae gave her on her birthday which was last April 18 2002. Donghae combined all their pictures together all the hugs and kisses they both shared. Jessica's eyes were getting wet again, reminiscing all the moments they've cherished. Thinking that Donghae has really forgotten her, but she hasn't.

 

/

 

Meanwhile Donghae just did his normal activities when he celebrates his birthday. Going to church, going back to his hometown, Mokpo to visit his father's grave and visit his mother and his brother. Ever since exactly 9 years of celebrating his birthday, Donghae hasn't done anything, which was celebrating his birthday with his love Jung Sooyeon. He always cried thinking about the rumors with her and 2PM's Taecyeon. He felt jealous when he sees all they're moments on videos. He thought that Jessica has truly forgotten him. 

 

/

 

Narur mido jugir bare hamke isso 
CAUSE I'M YOUR GIRL HOLD ME BABY (TONIGHT)
norur darma ganun ne mosub jikhyobwajwo
STAY WITH ME LAST FOREVER yeah~

 

(S.E.S.---I'm Your Girl)

 

Music Video

Remembering this song, Jessica went out to get some fresh air. She continued singing the song over and over again. The people didn't noticed Jessica because of her disguise. Not knowing that someone is following her, following her sweet voice. It was Donghae, he knew it was Jessica, he remembers the same scent that Jessica has. He kept following her but still Jessica did not noticed it. Until she stopped and sat on the bench and sing the song again and again.

 

 

"You're singing that for who?"

 

"The guy that I used to love" Jessica didn't know that it was Donghae talking to her

 

"Why used?"

 

"He broke up with me"

 

"Ouch, he must be that harsh"

 

"He got drunk that time. It was all my fault, I should had greeted him first"

 

"Was that guy Lee Donghae?"

 

And with that, Jessica looked towards the man whom she was talking to. Eventually he was Lee Donghae, the guy whom she loved and the guy who broke her heart.

/

They were staring at each other for a minute until Jessica's phone was ringing. It was Taecyeon who was calling.

 

"Your boyfriend is calling you. You better answer that. I should leave right now then"

 

"Who says he's my boyfriend? How can I date him? He's just a friend,  a friend whom I need to talk to."

 

"Then he's your boyfriend then"

 

Suddenly another phone call butted in and this time it was Donghae. It was Min Sunye who is calling him.

 

"It's your wife, you don't want your wife to waste her time waiting for you to answer your phone right? I should also be going."

 

"Who says she's my wife? I'm not even married yet. How can I get married when my heart still aches for your love." he confessed

 

"Aches? You're the one who broke up with me"

 

"I was drunk that time then."

 

"Drunk people tells the truth"

 

"No. In my case I lie when I'm drunk"

 

"That's impossible for a person to believe that then"

 

"Yeah, and only people who trusts me believes me then"

 

"So  you're telling me that I don't trust you? Well I don't then"

 

"I didn't say any name who didn't trust me."

 

"Fine then. You win, now I shall move back to my dorm"

 

"I'll drop you by then"

 

"No thank you. I have my feet to walk me home"

 

But it was too late, Donghae carried Jessica to his car. Making Jessica cry again remembering their old days.

 

/

 

Donghae wiped the tear that fell of Jessica's eye. He also remembers their unforgettable memories. He also began to tear up.

 

"I'm sorry for leaving you. Leaving you was the worst thing that I had done to you"

 

"I'm sorry for not greeting you on your birthday that time"

 

"it's not your fault Sica. It was mine. I should had wait until the end of my birthday then."

 

"Happy 25th birthday Donghae--ssi"

 

"Thanks Sica, call me oppa"

 

Jessica giggled remembering how Hae also used to say that when they first met. Again they reminiscence their memories together.

 

"I miss that smile of yours"

 

"I miss yours too"

 

"Wait, how did you follow me?"

 

"Easy, you were singing "I'm your girl" by S.E.S."

 

"I also followed your scent. Still the same Sica, still the same"

 

"I miss you"

 

"Gosh you already told me that"

 

"But I mean it"

 

"Happy birthday Donghae" she said then gave him a peck on his cheeks.

 

"Only there? Why not here?" he pouted then puckered his lips

 

"Close your eyes then"

 

"Okay then"

 

While Donghae was happily puckering his lips like a real fish. Jessica ran out of the car and hid out from Hae. Hae got disappointed but then he saw Sica and pretended to look for her.

 

"Where's my Sica?" he asked. Jessica giggled.

 

Donghae went behind Jessica and hugged her from the back swirling her like the new couples do. 

 

"I have a surprise for you"

 

"Okay then"

 

Hae drove Sica to a familiar restaurant. It was the restaurant Jessica reserved for Hae's birthday last time. He blindfolded Jessica's eyes then assisted her to the room while holding her waist. 

 

"Surprise!"

 

"Huh? What's this?"

 

It was the same decoration Jessica had for Donghae last October 1, 2002. The exact design with the lights, the walls and even the cake. 

 

"You remember this?"

 

"This was supposed to be the place for my birthday before right?"

 

"yea."

 

"I love you"

 

"I love you too and Happy Birthday"

 

and they celebrated Donghae's 25th birthday!!!!


Really sorry for not updating this on exactly Donghae's birthday. Hope you liked it. :)