(5) From the other side

A little break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

No Ad dies in my hand.

 

I smiled widely. Finally. After exactly 30 hours since yesterday, we were able to wrap the Ad up. And I can say that I am extremely satisfied with the result. Ignore the fact that I am the female lead but the plot is not bad. Not bad at all. I shifted my sight to the new boss who talked professionally to Myungsoo.

 

Oh my! Speaking of Myungsoo- How about their engagement thing? I took out my phone and speed-dialed Jiyeon.

 

"Junggie!" She answered after first ring. "I was about to call you. My baby texted me that you were almost done. So? It's a wrap now? Please eat well."

 

"Mianhae- I forgot."

 

"Forgot?"

 

I sighed and headed to the vending machine, suddenly feeling exhausted. I need cold coffee. "How about the proposal? I feel bad. The Ad is consuming me alive." I hissed dramatically.

 

Jiyeon laughed. "Myungie told me that the new boss forced you to take part? And- you had to dance?" She chuckled again. "I wish to see the Ad soon. What Ad is it again?"

 

"SPRIS CF. its sportswear.”

 

"Ah, yes."

 

"So?" I placed my head onto the vending machine.

 

"So?"

 

"The proposal, Jiyeonie."

 

Jiyeon laughed again. She loved to tease me a lot. I curled my lips up. Hearing her happy laugh, I also felt happy. "I am coming this lunch break. I made you my special bento."

 

Now my stomach protested. It produced quite loud sound. I just realized that I hadn't had proper meal since I started the Ad. "Ah.. I am hungry."

 

"See, you are not feeding yourself well!"

 

"Tsk. You are still not answering me."

 

"Just wait and see by yourself ok? He had excellent taste."

 

See by myself? I raised my head. "You were saying that-"

 

"Already said yes."

 

"When?"

 

"Yesterday night. He took me out for dinner."

 

I laughed happily. "Congratulation. For real."

 

Jiyeon also laughed. "Thank you, Junggie. And I also pray for your own chance, your happiness, your true love."

 

I smiled. I could feel her sincere feeling when she was telling me that. And despite what happened before, yes- I want it. I want my own life. I want my own love story.

 

"Are you ok?"

 

I turned my face and saw the great boss stood next to me.

 

"Oh. You are online. Sorry-" He smiled and tapped my right shoulder two times before walking away.

 

"Junggie?"

 

"We'll talk again later, ok?"

 

"Ok. Bye now."

 

"See you." I cut the line and resumed my intention to get a can of cold coffee. After I had it on my hands, I savored the coffee slowly. Ah. This is all that I need.

 

 

 

 

"Feeling happy, huh?"

 

I turned my face and found Suzy stood a step away from me. She and her elegant style. So girly. "Weird. I hadn't had hear you coming. Usually, your extra high heels make loud noise?" I stated my mind. 

 

"Don't be too confident Ham Eunjung." She snorte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter