(4) Working Together

A little break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Look, Ok Taecyeon! This Ad is CITO Project. Mr Kim-" Eunjung frowned. "How can you say that? Are you out of your mind?!" She pressed her voice. "Cut the bull! Just come- YAH!" She suddenly shouted wholeheartedly. "UNPROFESSIONAL BASTARD!!" She kicked the coffee table nearby. Luckily we were inside my office room.

 

I just secretly smiled seeing her antic. She was surely one unique creature.

 

"WHAT AN AS-" Eunjung shut after she caught me looking at her through the corner of her eyes. She put down her phone and rubbed her face harshly, calming herself. 

 

I stood up and approached her. "So?"

 

"He hung up." She hissed. "He said it wasn't on schedule. And, he didn't care even though it was special task from you since you were hitting on his woman. GOD! How idiot-"

 

"Easy."

 

"He is the best talent when it comes to choreography."

 

I rubbed my chin. "No worry. I have something in my mind." I stood up from my seat and headed to the music player.

 

"What do you mean, Sir?"

 

"I'll do the choreography."

 

Eunjung raised one of her brows. "Seriously?"

 

I put down my glasses and took off my jacket. "Just watch."

 

Here we were- trying to make an Ad. She came on time, even though I was here earlier. After she showed up, her crews came over. We had been waiting for the choreographer, who turned out be her ex, for almost two hours until she decided to give him a call just before.

 

I can't fail this Ad. This will be my very first chance to show them, my-so-called-parents, that I am also able to handle this company.

 

"Mr Kim?"

 

I locked my eyes to her. "Well- we have to try." And, started to move along with the song. 

 

 

 

 

 

Her crews gathered around us when we were back to the studio after an hour planning the dance inside my office. "Miss Ham, how-"

 

"No worry. Mr Kim already had ideas." She said in relief before glancing at me.

 

"But- That's not it-"

 

"What is?" 

 

"The models- They refused to come."

 

"What? How can they- ARG!"

 

Myungsoo approached Eunjung and put his palm over her shoulder. "They are Suzy's best friends and when they know that you'll be the head-"

 

"What the heck!" Eunjung rubbed her hairs, definitely frustrated. "They already signed that goddamn contracts!" She pressed her voice.

 

"But we know that it isn't exclusive contract. They still have the right to oppose-"

 

Eunjung stunned before she looked at me with twinkling eyes. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter