Then there's Ten lifes now.

Let's go! Let's Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys are perfect.

 

“Baekhyun?” small gentle slaps at baekhyun’s cheek wakes the boy up. He rubbed his eyes and smiled when he sees Kris. Kris smiled back”Come on, We’re already arrived”Kris said opening the door and gets off from the van.

 

Baekhyun looks back and sees his brothers are slightly awake.”Let’s go guys get up.. We’re already arrived”Baekhyun gets off from the car and sees Kris opening the door for his brothers. “Thanks Kris”Kris nodded and smiled. Looking at the boys who gets off from the van one by one. Luhan suddenly approached baekhyun and hugged him. “What’s wrong lu?” Luhan shakes his head without letting go of his embrace. Baekhyun smiled and shakes his head.

 

“Come on.. Follow me” The boys walks following Kris. Baekhyun walks with Luhan who still hugging him. He looked around noticed the Big building infront of him. Kris and The boys get’s in the building. Kris was greeted by many people, people who seem keep staring at the boys.

 

“Get these boys to their dorm please”Kris said to one of the people. Kris turned back to the boys “well guys go and  follow Tao to go to your room please”baekhyun and others nodded. The guy who kris said named Tao smiled at them. And the boys returned the smile.

 

“Follow me” The boys followed Tao towards the lift. They get inside and Tao press the number 21 on it. The building has 50 floors. “You guys look lovely.. what are you guys going to do here?”

 

“We were told to come as the customers of the show”

 

“WHAT? You do know that the customers are supposed to be non-artist girls right?”

 

Baekhyun nodded “Kris already said we’re going to dressed as girls”

 

Tao look shocked. “Oh god.. Again Kris with his stupid ideas”Tao massage his temples”Well at least you all look pretty”

 

The lift door opened and they continue walking again. They stopped infront of a door that says ‘Guest dorm’ on it. The door opened and they all get inside. Tao the lights. Baekhyun’s mouth are opened apon seeing what’s in front of him. It’s not just a room. It looks like an apartement.. a living room with a tv on it, a dining room, a kitchen, and around six doors are at that place.. possibly bedrooms and bathroom. What makes it more beautiful are, a big transparent glass was in a row from the living room to the kitchen. They can see the city with a lot of cars and a lot more activities at the night outside.

 

“Ahh.. if you want to close the big glass wall theres a curtain. I remembered I stuffed some food on the fridge and kitchen drawer last time.. so please, feel free” Tao said in a happy tone. “ I leave the keys on the door here.. byee”

 

“Wait!” baekhyun said suddenly

 

“Yes?”

 

“Thank you..” Tao only replied with a smile and closed the door. Baekhyun approach the door and locked it.

 

“Guys.. let’s have some fun!” Baekhyun jumping happily and The boys  followed. Luhan, Yixing and Xiumin watches the television while baekhyun and kyungsoo is cooking at the kitchen. They planned to make the chicken soup that once the boys loved a lot.. aspecially Xiumin he likes it so much. The chicken soup was made by Kyungsoo’s hands at first and Baekhyun came to help. Kyungsoo is really good at cooking. Around 50 minutes the Chicken soup is done. Baekhyun placed five bowls of rice on the table as Kyungsoo placed the soup.

 

“Guys! The Soup is ready!”shout Kyungsoo. The three boys approaches the dining table.

 

“Yeeaayy Chicken soup!”hollered Xiumin. The boys take their seats, pray at first and begin to eat.

 

“I’m full”Luhan placed his spoon and fork.

 

“What? The rice is stiil there”Baekhyun pointed the half filled rice bowl with his spoon.

 

“I can’t.. maybe I’ll eat this half later”Then Luhan gets back to the living room to watch the Tv.

 

Baekhyun sighed. Luhan always didn’t eat much since he was little which is why he’s so thin and a little weak.

 

The boys flinched when the doorbell suddenly rings. “Luhan! Can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter