Freefall

Freefall

He turns in one swift motion, though it seemed like forever to Youngwoon, and he steps out of the room.

The hot, impure water found their way out of the passionate eyes – eyes which have seen betrayal. Suddenly it seemed that the surgery he got on his eyes was a mistake. He probably should have stayed half blind, so he'd forget his spectacles again and probably wouldn't have seen anything.

How detestable.

He slips his feet into his pair of worn out shoes – the shoes which Kangin gave him for his birthday, the pure white cloth shoes which had hearts and smiley faces and hidden love messages doodled all over in colourful colours.

How despicable.

Tearing his blured vision away from the pair of precious shoes, he grabs his bag and pushed himself off the doorstep. Without bothering to shut the door, he heads toward the roof in silence.

How dirty.

Falling to his death wasn't have been Jungsoo's ideal way of dying, but here he was, sitting on edge of the rooftop, looking down below. His dry eyes scanned the view below, looking at each and every couple. He reminisces his first kiss.
The Han River. Even if he fell and did not die, he would drown to death. So this is how it ends.

Slowly, without any emotions, Jungsoo turns to stare at his ringing mobile phone. Suddenly his ringtone didn't seem so bouncy. The screen displayed 'Youngwoon♥'.

He whispers, 'Goodbye.'