[3]

He Has the Handcuffs [Original Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
He has the handcuffs LAYOUT CREDIT Written  by KaihleeLo Women SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MORE

"How's Dongjun?" Ga In asked on the other line. Hoya formed a thin line with his lips as he leaned against the wall. 

"That fool....Recently he dropped out of school." 

"Did something happen?" 

"He said he doesn't want to learn," Hoya paused for a moment then quickly proceed, "But you know he's a smart kid, he overthinks some things and causes problems for himself...." 

"Hm. Well, give him our Christmas wishes, sorry to bother you every Holiday Hoya."

"I will don't worry."

"Then, let's meet on the promised date."

"Sure." Hoya agreed softly, then Ga In hung up on the other line. Hoya ran a hand through his hair as he hangs the phone back on the wall and heaved a heavy sigh. 

Dongjun stomped up the stairs, he opened the door with force and saw that his dad was not in the shop. He headed upstairs and found the lad cooking. 

Hoya set a plate of kimchi on the counter. Dongjun watched as he worked. He has never really seen Hoya cooked before, except for fixing quick meals. Dongjun reached over Hoya's shoulder and grabbed a strip of the kimchi, as he dropped it in his mouth Hoya spun him halfway around. 

"Hey, you brat! Did you return that car to its rightful owner?! When have I taught you to steal you brat-!?" 

Dongjun chewed carefully, "Dad, add more pepper and make it spicier. It's not spicy enough." He said on his thumb. Hoya elbowed Dongjun in the stomach and the younger crouched over a little. "Ow dad-" Dongjun coughed. 

"Did you not hear me?! I asked if you-!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes, Daddy!" Dongjun shouted into Hoya's ear, the older snorted and turned back to the counter, he grabbed a bottle of pepper and opened the cap. "Hey, hey, hey, hey dad what are you going to do with that?!" Dongjun cried. 

Hoya poured half the bottle into the kimchi, "I'm adding your pepper you brat!" 

Dongjun's eyes were wide as he looked at the loss of the great taste of kimchi. "D-dad....That's not how you make kimchi...." Hoya used his shoulder to push Dongjun back. 

"Quiet! You're going to eat all of it, if you dare to leave one strip out I will dig your eyes out!" 

Dongjun looked over Hoya's shoulder, toward the man's profile as he focused on mixing the bowl. "Dad, why are you always mad and loud? It's Christmas, you should be nicer to your only son." Dongjun said as he turned his attention toward the walls, Hoya sighed and dropped the stirring spoon and bowl. 

"If you don't want me to add more pepper you better leave now!" 

Dongjun raised a cruel pout at his dad then left him. Dongjun the television and watched the screen. "Hey dad, why do you still have this TV when there's no cable?" 

"I didn't ask you why you keep magazines under your bed, why are you asking me that?" Hoya asked from the kitchen. 

Dongjun scoffed at that, "What a shady comeback." He said in a whisper, he turned the television off and dropped onto his dad's bed. "Hey, dad." 

"Get me duct tape," Hoya ordered suddenly. 

"Why?" Dongjun asked leaning halfway up, balancing himself with his elbow and pressing down on the bed. 

"So I can duct tape your mouth and keep you quiet." 

Dongjun dropped back onto the bed, resting the back of his head on his crossed arms, "Ha, if you do that you won't get to hear my handsome voice." 

It was Hoya's turn to scoff, "You mean that high pitched squeaky voice of yours?"

"Ey dad, that's not cool!" Dongjun shot up, "People say I sound like you, so if you make fun of me you're making fun of yourself." 

"People only say that because they don't live with us. If they stay a few days they'd know we sound nothing alike." Hoya said now cooking rice. 

"Hey dad, are you just now cooking rice? You should know rice takes a long time to cook!" 

"We have time, what's the rush? You have no school and I have no work today." 

Dongjun spun around on the bed, facing his bed across the room and ruining his father's bed covers. "But my stomach can't wait much longer! I'm super hungry!" 

"Why? What happened to eating at Uncle Yoo's and not bringing home any goods?" Hoya teased from the kitchen. 

"Ha! You think they'd feed me after I took off with Minwoo's new car?"

Hoya's raised his eyebrows, "Minwoo's new car?" Dongjun hummed, "He already knows how to drive?" 

"Nope. That older cousin of mine can't drive yet dad." Dongjun replied as he appeared to be sulking. 

"Then? Did you take his car to make fun of him?" 

"Nah....It's no fun when he doesn't even react the way I wanted him to," 

Hoya threw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter