[4]

He Has the Handcuffs [Original Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
He has the handcuffs LAYOUT CREDIT Written  by KaihleeLo A New Determination SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MORE

Hoya turned around and opened his eyes slowly, he saw the top of Dongjun's head. Hoya smiled with hidden teeth, he reached over and touched Dongjun's messy dark hair. 

Lizzy, can you see us? If you were still alive, we would have had a son around Dongjun's age. I would have allowed our child to be his friend. It's depressing, in three years I'd have to give him up. If you can hear me, please look and protect this child. 

Hoya threw his blanket over the latter and headed downstairs. Hoya's emotionless face turned into a surprised and scared face as he saw Dongwoo sleeping at the corner. He rested a hand on his thumping heart, "Ah how did he get in?" Hoya asked himself quietly. 

Hoya opened the shop and already had a customer. Hara hurried in with a worried expression. "Oh Hara?" Hoya said in a surprised tone. 

"Oh Mr. Lee, is my dad here?" She asked. 

"Yeah, somehow he got in and is sleeping over here...." Hoya pointed toward the corner, Hara ran in and hurried to pass Hoya her arms flaring in the air. She squatted beside him, grabbing his shirt and pulling on it. 

"Dad, dad, why are you here? Get up, why are you sleeping here? Mr. Lee, can you help me take dad home?" She asked, Hoya nodded. 

"Oh yeah....I'll carry him." 

"Thank you, Mr. Lee." She said with a gentle smile then turned back to her dad with the same worried face. 

Dongjun woke up after a long slumber. He touched both palms over his dad's bed, "Did he get up already?" Dongjun yawned and stretched, the blanket over him sliding onto the ground. Dongjun noticed it and spun around to pick it up. "Why is this here?" He rolled it into a ball and placed it on the bed. 

Downstairs, Dongjun was surprised Hoya has not opened the shop yet. The lad the open sign and opened the shop for his dad. Before heading back upstairs, the bell went off and a customer came in. 

It was a man in a nice suit, he had blond hair and appeared to be in his late 40s. Dongjun scratched his back as the man stopped before the glass displaying all sort of phones. "I'd like this phone." He said in a deep and raspy voice. 

Dongjun walked over and looked at where the man was looking at. It was a blackberry with a dark blue case. "Ah, this one?" Dongjun asked pointing to it, the man nodded. Dongjun opened the glass door on his side and extract the device. He placed it on top of the counter. 

"How much is it?" He asked. 

Dongjun yawned once more, he reached toward the register and pulled out a piece of paper, "Just fill this out, we'll discuss prices after I have this." Dongjun said, he passed the paper and a pen over to the man. The guy groaned a little as he began filling it out. 

In a matter of minutes, he had the whole paper filled out. Dongjun was surprised how well he remembered everything from card numbers to social security numbers. Dongjun looked at his name. 

"Bang Yongguk? Alright, wait here and let me get this phone connected." Dongjun pretended he wasn't impressed as he grabbed the phone and headed toward the register. 

"Don't you have a different color one?" The man known as Yongguk asked. 

Dongjun looked into his eyes, "We don't." Dongjun wasn't sure where all the phones were stacked. He wished his dad and Dongwoo were around, but after ten minutes, still no sign of them. 

Dongjun inserted all the information on the form into the computer, he was glad he could guess the password to it, 'dongjunthebrat'. He recalled his dad always saying that line whenever he tried to log on, since Dongjun would always bother him during work hours. 

"That'd be 432.64 sir," Dongjun said, the man held out a card. Dongjun slides it and after twenty minutes or so he sold the man the phone. The lad took off afterward. Dongjun sighed. "See dad, I pick up things pretty fast. Ha." 

Outside a fired gun was heard. Dongjun froze in his tracks, more gun fires were sound. Dongjun hurried toward the door and in the middle of the road, he saw Yongguk standing with a gun pointing to a stilled-man on the road. 

Screams and people scattering covered and filled the usually dead street. 

Dongjun pushed the door open and saw Yongguk walk away, hiding the gun back into his jacket. Then his eyes were fixed on the motionless body on the cold ground. Dongjun attempted to chase Yongguk but when he began approaching the latter on the ground, he slid to the man's side. "Hey, are you alright?" He asked with short breaths, he could see the man was stunned and afraid to move. 

Dongjun could see where the bullets had hit, through the man's ribcage and left arm. Dongjun tried to help the man up, "Sir, you'd be alright ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter