❄ wooya for hana on tumblr ❄

2014 winter drabble dump

“You are going to hurt yourself,” Hoya says as he leans against the doorway to the kitchen. 

“No I’m not.” Woohyun says as he spreads out more newspaper on the floor. ”Why does everyone keep saying that?” 

Woohyun turns to his laptop to read the directions over; a block of candle wax sits at his side on the counter. 

“Because you and hot wax just screams trouble,” Howon says. 

“It’s going to be fine,” Woohyun replies. “Everyone said that I should get a hobby, so I got one.” 

“I think they meant like photography like Myungsoo or fashion like Sungjong. Something less …” Hoya watches Woohyun turn on the stove warily. “... dangerous.” 

“Candle making is not dangerous if it’s done right. And you’re distracting me, so go away.” 

Woohyun proceeds to push Hoya out of the kitchen before placing the block of wax into the pot. 
 

-- -- -- --



“I knew you were going to hurt yourself,” Hoya says smugly as he watches Dongwoo places Woohyun’s finger in the bathroom sink full of water.

Woohyun shoots a frown over his shoulder. 

“Wax is more difficult to handle than I thought.” Woohyun frowns. “And the pot slipped.” 

“Uh huh,” Hoya says, unconvinced. 

“Keep it there for about five minutes,” Dongwoo instructs as he leaves the bathroom. “I’m going to get the first aid kit.”

“Does it hurt?” Hoya asks. (He’s not a complete .)

Woohyun nods and takes his injured finger out of the water. He holds it in front of Hoya’s face. “Kiss it better.”

“Ew no,” Hoya shoves his hand and walks down the hall. 

“Please?” Woohyun chases him down the hall, holding out his finger like a little kid. 

“No! Stop!” Hoya struggles to push Woohyun away. 

“Come on, just one little peck,” Woohyun laughs. 

“Dongwoo’s going to get mad at you for not listening to him.” 

“No he’s not not!” 

“Hey!” Dongwoo yells, marching up to Woohyun with the first aid kit in hand. “I told you to keep it in the water!” 

“I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry,” Woohyun cries. 

Hoya snickers as he watches Dongwoo drag him back into the bathroom. 



(prompt: candles)